So when is he releasing the tape of Creamer saying something disparaging about blacks?

So when is he releasing the tape of Creamer saying something disparaging about blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next week. Like always.

That bitch is old and busted already. Weiner is the new savior of the world.

This guy is a fucking moron. Fuck him. I'm glad he got upstaged by the FBI.

i tought tomorrow, because it was said yesterday.

Does he even need to at this point?

yeah bro this
We don't even gotta read the podesta emails anymore
We don't gotta even watch O'keefes videos
it's over we won!
Just sit back and relax user the drumpf will win soon enough

>I'm glad he got upstaged by the FBI.
Right?

Him, Assange, and Kim Dotcom.

All blown out of the water by Comey.

No he didn't, he tweeted last saturday "I said weeks ago we obtained 'tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people' -- that will be released early this coming week #veritas"

Early can mean today or tuesday

He said that it will be sometime "early this week", so I'm guessing today or tomorrow.

yeaah man
total shit
we didnt even have to do anythang
just sit back guys the ride is going to be meme-epin
we were worried over nothing!
or a nothingburger! ROFL!
Drumpf rules

Okeefe based all his scandal on suggestive material. Always hated his shit. Such a cringy faggot

He's released a video monday and wednesday for two weeks, so im guessing another today

I like him but let's face it , he is sort of a normie millennial and "disparaging to blacks" could mean anything to them. It might not even be about black people in reality

He said very early next week (he sent it during last week), so expect it before Wednesday

I'm glad he did what he did, at the very least it's background noise that adds to the corrupt image of the DNC.

I'm just here to break his balls over the fact that all his shit seems to revolve around this Creamer dude.

On a serious note..

Creamer..Weiner..
What is kek trying to tell us

Hopefully today. The FBI thing is going to dominate the new cycle going forward. If he releases that video, and a sound keeps true to his word and releases her emails, this thing is over.

I think it's because between creamer and that foval guy, you have someone who is proud of what he does and a drunk who can't keep his mouth shut.

It's very doubtful that someone close to Hillary would be that forward with anyone that new to the donation process, especially for only a few thousand. Anyone close to Hillary likely uses a surrogate to communicate to potential donors rather than do it themselves and risk their livelihood.

Or so you would think.

Kreamer is such a racist

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

@CTR95359980
>suggestive material.

You mean showing people saying exactly what they mean?

If Trump has a bigger win do they get more seats in the senate etc. and therefore better enabled to implement his policies?