A new special episode of Teen Titans GO premieres tonight at 6

A new special episode of Teen Titans GO premieres tonight at 6.

Classic Titans
>Control Freak attempts to prove his point about classic superhero cartoons by sending the Titans to a former version of ``Teen Titans Go!''

Sorry to all the people who thought this was going to be them meeting themselves from the old series but your getting a Superfriends/ Hannah Barbera cartoons parody instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Md5HB1m6fp0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1628sAkJ7g
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
twitter.com/FeihcsiimNot/status/908773722097582080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>POST YFW YOU'RE NOT A TEEN TITANS 2003 FANBOY

I wish the show was like that forreal

I really liked the episode but I wish they weren't so on the nose with the "moral". After having like...5 or 6 sort of Preachy episodes, I'd much rather have just had an episode that's just about a retro cartoon without all the "I guess old cartoons aren't as good as I remember them"

It was great.

id watch it if it were like that

This episode was hilarious. It was a good critique of... well... cartoon/comic critiques. I can't wait to watch the same ol' crowd be triggered even though they showcased a fair balance of pros/cons for both.

That was pretty funny. Great 60s cartoon parody. Liked the mismatched Cyborg voice. Robin and Beast Boy riding on Cyborg's neck looked funny. Also poking fun at those complaining about TTG being on all day too.

Except when you go back and see that some 'old' cartoons actually are as good as you remember.

Really? I didn't hear that.

Where's the MEGA?

Nostilgafags got BTFO yet again.

I love this show, every week it makes me laugh really hard. It's like South Park for kids.

I love how this show triggers the 03 fans so much.

>tfw we nearly had a Teen Titans cartoon then

>robin and beast boy goes back in time, tells beast boy to become a dinosaur, leaves beast boy there, to be killed by a giant meteor, robin goes back to the present, and destroys the time machine, to dig up the remains of beast boy to process the fuel beast boy had left behind for the car.

This is really fucked up for a cartoon for children.

Best current cartoon

Which one? Mismatched voice was when they were in the cage and Robin was in the forefront and talked but had Cyborg's voice.

The Dogz & Babiez title had "All Day Marathon" headline and the Titans were celebrating.

10/10

It's just the norm for this show to be as mean spirited as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1628sAkJ7g

Laugh: m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Also, in the background it says the "flying grasons"

I hope we get fan art from this episode.

Graysons*

>the titans starts becoming unhealthy to die sooner

I take it there was an umade Teen Titans cartoon in the 80s that couldn't get the rights to Robin?

It was a commercial.

Every time an 03 fan rages about TTG on the internet Cartoon Network adds another 1/2hour of it to it's programming

Hilarious.

>tfw 2003 TT would probably not exist then

Does anyone else have a list of the stuff they addressed?

But why? The original TT was genuinely great. Maybe if they were making fun of a bad show...

>tfw these fuckers are so lazy that they regurgitate the same point over and over again, justifying their negative feedback instead of deflecting it
They're playing themselves here

>Lets Get Serious and now this

I hope they do it again but use The Fab Five.

Super friends didn't stop Justice League from existing

The old show being so great is why people hate Teen Titan Go. Fans of the old show are really whiny about it and it's really annoying .

You can't seriously compare a DCAU show to one outside of it, though. Something as innovative as TT would have basically zero chance of existing if it weren't the first to adapt the property.

Not to mention that the characters are relatively unknown even today compared to the major JLers. One failed attempt would have likely kept them off TV in itself.

I still highly doubt a Hanna Barbara Titans series would effect the 03 Titans from exciting.

At most it would last a season be forgotten and only be remembered as new toys in the Super Powers toy line.

I can't wait for the salt this will cause.

>It's ANOTHER "why don't you like the shit we come up with in five minutes?" episode
Holy shit, if you hate it when people compare you to the old show why don't you try being better?

Go take a nap, Enter.

I loved The Fourth Wall.

>I can only turn into one animal Yo
God why is this show so good?

Cry me a river...

>The point
>
>
>Your head
You're the reason these types of episodes keep getting made, and you're the reason the rest of us laugh at you

But they're whiny because it's so great and yet still ended on a fucking cliffhanger.

The show had a ending but it wasn't good.

The show or the ending?

The ending. It would of been good if it wasn't about Terra .

>mfw I'll never be so pathetic as to like a shitty show just because it triggers a few people from a better one
Imagine being a fan of NuPPG in order to piss off fans of PPG. That's how sad you are.

>world peace episode
>it actually ends in peace without a last-second fuck you

The few times everybody ends up better off, it comes off as an actual surprise. Although now I remember that it required Robin's brain to be altered by spider venom.

They had to bring back Terra, though. The problem wasn't that, it was the ending being inconclusive.

I find it funny how the ending was all about getting the fuck over something and moving on, and yet the cartoonfags won't do it.

Except nuPPG is a million times worse than TTG.

Then again, PPG is a million times worse than TT...

I like the show, your tears are a bonus

Because you don't just tell someone to get over something and move on instead of fixing the fucking problem in the first place.

Am I missing out not watching TT? I watched the first five or so episodes, it just seems slow. Noticed the voices are off putting, not much energy.

Keep watching it. It get's better.

>I...like....Teen Titans....Go
>A-a-a-re you...mad yet?

Can't stop a fly from eating shit.

Which ones did you watch? "Divide and Conquer", "Forces of Nature", and "Deep Six" are the relatively bad ones, and they're all in season 1.

Later episodes are basically all great.

Still to TTG. Its filled with bad humor, animation and writing just for you.

Oh STFU, dude was asking an innocent question.

Your tears just keep flowing.

The first season up to X kind didn't really develop an identity yet. I think it was trying too hard to be a Saturday morning kids WB show

>Noticed the voices are off putting, not much energy.
Its the first season

>Wah why don't people accept my Lowe quality show as just as good as the original?

Will it have space ghost coast to coast or sealad writers? Also why are these threads always "lol 2000's TT fans"

>if you don't like the original Teen Titans cartoon, you must like TTGO

Yes? That seems to be the case or you just have fucking horrible tastes

What if you like both shows ? I like both.

Fuck off Pan

>Also why are these threads always "lol 2000's TT fans"

because

Masks, not X.
Also I disagree, Sisters was only the second episode, yet it's one of the show's best.

I don't care if the fad has ended. I still want to fuck Wendy.

twitter.com/FeihcsiimNot/status/908773722097582080
So apparently they DO have the 2000's Teen Titans in the episode.

>Why does a Teen Titans thread have Teen Titans fans in them

It boggles the mind. I think TTGfags are more retarded than the writers.

Robin's birdarangs made me laugh

Thanks. Was planning to watch the whole series either way.

But this isn't a Teen Titans thread, it's a Teen Titans Go! thread.

Stop crying.

It's a TTGo thread, retard. It's been four fucking years. 2003fags need to stop going into these threads whining about the writers "bullying" them

That's when it dawned on Control Freak.

>2003fags need to stop going into these threads whining about the writers "bullying" them
Nobody's whining about that, it wouldn't be productive. We just want season 6.

see

That's an older episode, "The Fourth Wall". Later, "The Cape" is just "Divide & Conquer" from the original series redubbed.

That's my jam, man!

Wasn't there also the redubbed kiss scene? Which one was that?

Yes, we all want at least a sixth season of Teen Titans Go.

This is Sup Forums some of us will never forgive Marvel for OMD. This is one of those things.

2003 Titans was ok, still hokey as hell.

TTGO took the hokey added in some meaness and slapstick and revels in its own silliness. CN just overplays it because its ratings self-perpetuate

The dreams episode

See

It's been 10 years. You're not getting it. Move on

>that pic
Oh shit, they caught Robbie Rotten!

But why? What is better about TTG? It's literally TT without the character development, drama, and heart.

>You'll never be so butthurt over a fandom not liking a show that you'll waste four awful episodes ridiculing them

Feels good man
You're not even trying anymore.

>What is better about TTG
>Better sales
>Better ratings (even before the spam)
>Better animation when the titans change their style
>A staff that doesn't give a fuck (TT has never referenced anything by name and their Easter eggs were almost non-existent)

You lorefags get btfo because you don't wanna pay or support your very expensive shows, get over it.

>Better sales
Nope
>>Better ratings
Nope
>Better animation when the titans change their style
Hahahahaahahaahahaha
>A staff that doesn't give a fuck
Yep about writing quality, good humor or making a good product

Do you even know what TT's sales and ratings were? Because I haven't been able to find that anywhere, so I'm guessing you haven't either.

I don't like the show
I don't even watch tv anymore
I'm just relieved that I'm not going berserk for a show that ended 10 years go