Would white males still complain about migrants if they all looked like that?

Would white males still complain about migrants if they all looked like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES WE DON'T WANT YOUR SHITSKIN WOMEN FUCK OFF

eh she's still rather ugly seriously

You can keep your Italian women.

azn women only

Nope!

t. chronic case of jungle fever

No, but women would.

I'm not to down with that girl in particular, but if we only imported women and didn't allow them to bring the males later, I might be in.

I certainly wouldn't. White women would, probably.

This desu

Maybe not, let me know when they only start accepting hot women.

I wouldn't care too much if they were 90% young women from the age of 18 to 30. Problem is that it's the other way around

What a beautiful Italian woman

Still looks ugly to me

Swedes can already go wherever they want in the EU.

hahahahahah

We don't need anymore Argentinian immigration.

Maybe the immigration office should use a different points system:

* Drugs screen
* Assess skills, language and education level
* Do a genetic screen
* Post naked photos online and get public ratings

no, but the migrant crisis would stop in an instant.

And the last time i heard, it wasn't women going around mass raping other peoples sons and daughters

Eww
Yes
Gtfo

Looked like what? Disgusting? Primitive? Like an ape?

I support this.

desu

green eyes make me go crazy

Yes.

The only thing worse than yellow fever is jungle fever.

Thanks now I'm going to jail.

It's not about how they look faggot OP, it's about how they act. And rampaging desertniggers are as bad as actual niggers

>white Hindu girl
Oh. Great. Hope you like being told how to live your life based on a half baked depressing hippy religion.

>dat mouth

What are they doing to you people in Europe?
Why do you want to fuck baboons?

It seems you still need a shitload of African immigration to unfuck your heads.

are they covered in mud? Whats up with the predator hair.

You mean if they were female? Refugee migration to Sweden is almost exclusively single men and couples/families.

I'm not complaining.

white people complain about migrants because they look like this

It doesnt matter what a nigger looks like,a nigger is a feral jungle savage that causes nothing but chaos and misery wherever it exists, even if niggers looked exactly like whites they would be dangerous wild animals.

yes

they won't learn until it's too late and europe is africa 2.0

muh dick is all that matters apparently

No no, that's just their skin.

Yep.

extra complain

That's ugly tbqh senpai.

>the 91% Afro country

>implying white liberals wouldn't just vote all the ugly fat ones to the top out of pity

I ain't gonna lie, I would.

>chimp tattoo

fucking kek

>checks flag
Why am I not surprised?

Yes.

Look I didn't say I wanted to import them, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck exotic women.

>checks flag
don't be jelly, if he would them he would you too.

Uh, they look like that, often. And I complain every day here.

not very often that a nigger has a tattoo of their dad

Give her some longer hair and maybe.

Immigration flooded my country with beautiful Asian women and everybody still complains

enjoy your AIDS. she has been fuked by the whole village since she was 8.

Who's this gorgeous aryan goddess?

What if the choice was swapping african americans for actual africans?
Would you do it?

She's 4/10 at best, probably around 70 IQ and is only capable of producing half-breed children thus even more unnecessary than males that are at least fit for physical labour.

Yes I would. The woman in your picture is disgusting mate. The only immigrants I want in Australia are skilled whites. My grandfather was a skilled white immigrant, my father served in the army, and I'm a carpenter. I doubt any fucking somalian immigrant would contribute anything to this country at all.

The end result

Half of it.

Why do you have to make such things up? Are you trying to make up excuses for yourself since you actually think she is hot or how should one interpret this pointless outlash against a person you don't know?

>The end result
The end result is a whore who posses for pics so fat nerds can fap looking at her?

Would they still rape? Steal? Would they pretend to be 13 years old when they 31? Would they go and rape our men and then kill them?

Would they shit on the streets?

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

this is exactly what I'm talking about.

nice

>he doesnt want to colonialize this

What if the women looked like this ?

I'd be happy to have attractive single female migrants emigrating to my country so why is it only thieving rapist paedo primitive men who turn up?

If migrantes were mostly female with children , nobody would complain that much.

When migrantsare 80% 18-27 horny uneducated males , then it's a problem.

You do realise that men conquer lands , women are conquered in general.

And I'm not even starting to go ape shit about genetics , values and culture. Just male vs female facts.

That's a big nose. I feel intimidated by people who have a bigger nose than me. Especially women.

Completely serious men who racemix need to be beheaded as well.

Shes a model who works for a large fashion chain.
So most of her work is trying to convince insecure women to buy overpriced clothing.

>Davis Jones Brand Ambassador

shes nice

Why do people think this disgusting shit skin looks good?
If you'd fuck this you're subhuman, period.

People who disagree shouldn't be taken seriously.
It's all to justify their (literally) shitty fetish.

What about the mud babies they produce, though?

yes that thing is disgusting

Also being a lead model, She has made more money in the last few years than either you or me will make in the next 10-20 years.

But fuck it i'll still fap to her.

Yes.

She's probably just a fucking model anyway.

woah, relly made me think.

kek

I miss hearing "ruin my pussy!" From the Indian import I was seeing on the side.

My girth insured that although we weren't an item, should she fuck another man all they would feel was a worn out meat hallway that couldn't get wet without me.

She was into role play: figures of authority and incest. Sometimes she'd have a mental breakdown, but that was only a temporary break in the bedroom.

What I love about pictures like this is not only do they piss off the far right, they piss off the far left now because for them this is now exploiting a woman of colour for emotional labour or some shit.

damnit. does anyone have the smiling decapitated head one about being tolerant of muslims even at the end?

>HURR WOMEN CAN BE CONTROLLED
Nonwhite women are just as subhuman as their males, black females stil account for a high number of violent crimes in America and even in Africa.

Closest you'll ever get to her getting you off though user.

Cum looks so good on black sluts.

Deport the men as refuges to the country of orgin.

We have enough zoos and Murkel already imports enough chimps.

>posts white guy kissing an animal
>haha so mad xd
May as well post full on bestiality at this point, user.

The argument of "How you not want immigrant do you not want fuck" is retarded. It something a virgin teenager with zero knowledge of the world and politics would think up. It's what lonely beta "adults" trick themselves into believing is the solution to their lonely listless lives.
No, some immigrant sluts will not fuck you or marry you because you let them into your country. For every woman who comes into your borders as a migrant 30+ of their men will be in tow. That's the US' issue right now. They fall for the emotional manipulation thinking helpless women, children, and elderly will be the only ones receiving refuge when it's not. It's a hoard of able bodies cowardly scum suckers flooding in and throwing off the economic balance of this country. The same goes for anywhere else with an open door policy.

>a migrant 30+ of their men will be in tow.
See The current plan is absolutely terrible.

I would love to see how western women react to majority female migrants. They'd probably be mad af

Yep, because then we'd have less of this.

These retards only dont realize all women are hypergamous meaning immigrant women will not date them if white women will not date them.

No, we wouldn't care about refugees if they were women.