Black Panther receives stellar reviews

>Black Panther receives stellar reviews
>Movie comes out
>Klaw is one of the best MCU villains
>He is also a flaming racist

What would be Sup Forums's reaction?

neat.

Villains are always mkre interesting than the protagonist unless it's a bad movie

>He is also a flaming racist
So... He's gay, and a racist?

As long as he's good it's fine.

It'd be bolder to have him point out how legitimately fucked up Wakanda is but I dunno if we're there yet.

He's probably not a racist, he's more of a ruthless opportunist.

Klaw is irrelevant.

That's a dumb rule. The Indiana Jones trilogy aren't bad movies, and the protagonist is more interesting

Utter confusion. Why would a fanatic racist spend his life working in africa?

Don't say genocide, klaw never committed genocide.

>>Movie comes out
>>What would be Sup Forums's reaction?

Nigger cuck pol Trump sjw troll bait triggered nigger Trump muslim pol nigger.

He's spicy and a racist.

A new era of Baneposting would start for us.

It entirely depends, do we get to hear Andy Serkis say "Ulysses Klaw" in a menacing Afrikaans accent?

Because the anticipation of that is easily 70% of why I'm going to see the movie.

I wouldn't care if he hated all black people. He's a fucking villain. I'd been fine if he hated Wakandans exclusively though. Fuck Wakanda.

>can kill Africans and no one gives a shit
>sell guns to Africans so they murder and rape other Africans
Why wouldn't he?

>Marvel kills its biggest hype train in years with this stupid "fighting evil doppleganger" shit

I would honestly prefer Killmonger steal the WWII Human Torch's powers to fight T'Challa, the whole time making thinly-veiled F4 references, than this shit.

I was at hall h and that wasn't the suit that was in the trailer they showed wtf

Prepare for an endless stream of Sup Forums and Sup Forums invaders

There isn't one now?

maybe he wants them to tear down their wall

>receives stellar reviews
>What would be Sup Forums's reaction?
Say it's trash, whatever movie it is.

>BASED BASED BASED KLAW IS /OURGUY/ PRAISE KEK

I think he's South African in MCU, he might just like staying close to home

>villain is racist

But that makes them more punchable, which is great.

Even Doctor Who had the Master, whose first task in the new series was capture a black family, make them maids and janitors in stereotypical outfits, beat up his blonde trophy wife and burn Japan.

Isn't Serkis' role dead though? He did kinda get his arm cut in half, and then got chucked out of a window.

Have you never heard of King Leopold?

Yeah that's his origin story idiot

Most gays are racist. Its great. They are just male versions of the "basic" chicks that its cool to hate nowadays.

Laughter I guess.
But I don't really see them needing to make him racist or anything, all he needs as motivation is greed, I mean hell most villain's motivations have to do with some degree of greed.