How is the coverage your side of the world?

How is the coverage your side of the world?

Here in Australia the big story is that the FBI has EXPLOSIVE INFORMATION ON TRUMP.

The Clinton story is buried on the second page...

How does that even work?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.org/2016/09/27/tech/elon-musk-told-us-about-his-mars-plan-5-years-ago
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it works because libshits are literally stupid

Our media is so fucking sad, it's not like we have any influence over their election, they could atleast be a little bit unbiased, the fucken cucks.

your country has really stupid liberals Tbh I don't really get it

Luggenpresse

They can feel the sensation of the rope burns on their necks. Trump is going to unveil the truth to the world when he wins and the people will drag the press through the streets to the gallows.

Trumps victory will be a domino effect for nationist movements the world over. Brexit started this in the west. The press is the US gov during the Cold War. They want to stop these pro Western culture movements and push for globalism instead.

Here Trump is pictured as a racist, sexist, unpredictable mad man by the mainstream media.

Wait, thats weird. Our Belgian MSN has almost the exact same wording.

>news.com.au

I looked into that site, because I was genuinely confused at how a far left website could be owned by Murdoch.

Turns out nearly all the writers are women and a small smattering of a few young men. They aren't even real journalists. Just an editorial team that collates stories (you'll often see many of the articles, if not most, have no byline). They often cite on their bio's that they are twitter or social media professionals (rather than writers or journalists).

Online news viewership is dominated by young females, so it's clearly angled towards young females and staffed by them.

You'll notice, every once in awhile, a strangely centrist or right wing story just THRUST awkwardly into the mix.

Why?

Because it's usually something uncle Rupert is intent on promoting at the time.

Can you read that article and tell me wtf it actually says? I can't even imagine what they're talking about, even if it's just inferred bullshit

Actually they really need people to spread theor memes on social media so they rely on us more than ever because regardless of the country you're in, you can still potentially spread their propaganda via social media and create an illusion of adhering to groupthink narrative to socially influence normies who quite literally prefer to follow the herd.

>lost 60% of animal species since 1970

So they spring this on us now? WTF how the hell do animal activists sleep at night knowing they failed so badly?

Wow I hate humans now.

It's not weird at all.

There are two things happening;

1. A concentrated effort by the powers that be to push a narrative.

2. Many of these media outlets are owned by the same conglomerates and many of these portals (especially in the U.K. and Australia) are just collating central articles from their parent papers and repeating them outwards.

Check out pic related.

Similar wording/heading - All dumped around the same time on the same day.

The Huffington Post created the video/story and headline. The Huffington Post is a co-owner of the Sydney Morning Herald. News.com.au reposted from the BAKA, and the courier mail is a regional hardcopy for news.com.au

and so on and so on and so on.

That's why it's so easy in the modern world to get push a narrative. It's why consolidation of media power is potentially dangerous.

The weirdest thing is seeing the facebook comments for that site. It's not even a particularly leftist (or right wing) site normally. Basically most of their readers hate Hillary and are completely fed up with the sites completely bias coverage. The site is actively going against what its users want to see in hopes of swaying opinion

funny i had that news.com.au add on spotify and it talked about clinton and the fbi today.

They don't have shit on Trump. Your newspaper is literally just quoting Harry "Proven Liar" Reid's damage control letter to the FBI.

So;

>FBI re-opens Clinton email investigation

>A Democrat senator objects

>He claims this is political in nature

>His proof is that he has unnamed, unknown, unverified sources who have exclusively told him the FBI has "explosive" information on Trump's connection to Putin, but he's not at liberty to say what it is.

>He believes it's a clear case of political favoritism that Hillary has been publically named in an ongoing investigation this close to the election, while this unknown, unverified, Trump/Putin connection is "suppressed" by the FBI

So of course, the media wing of the globalists prepares a headline;

>FBI HAS EXPLOSIVE INFO ON TRUMP

You read the article, all of the above is explained. It's literally nothing.

But it's irrelevant. Because this headline will be echo chambered through all major media outlets.

People will at a glance see;

>EXPLOSIVE FBI INFO ON TRUMP

A half dozen times in a day and that's what sticks.

Sorry, forgot to include "pic related".

this isn't new at all desu

there have been multiple extinction events in history, many lasting a very very long time. for instance the 65 million year ago extinction event that we all know

the extinction event they're talking about is basically the "humans" extinction event. it spans from the beginning of the arrival of human beings to the present and concerns the higher rate of species extinction due to humans. it's not about pollution or anything even though that would obviously accelerate it.

an extinction event is merely a period in which the number of species going extinct is larger over time than the usual baseline. because species go extinct constantly even without extinction events. this merely the observation that humans cause more species to go extinct due to them owning everything

very sensationalist. I could say more but I'm not a biologist or anything

Harry Reid, a Senator, alleged that the FBI has information linking Russia and Trump.

The problem is that Harry Reid is a liar. In 2012 he said he had evidence that Romney did pay taxes for 10 years. Reid never bothered to apologize when he was proved wrong.

They are just repeating the same message as everyone other media outlet at the moment;

They even got a twitter up and running to help it spread.

Both Fairfax and News Corp are shilling hard for Hill.

Fairfax is fair enough. They are HuffPo after all.

News Corp is interesting.

Murdoch's hardcopy papers are anti-Shillary, going so far as to run exposes on Soros.

But News.com.au is ALWAYS left of center.

I assume it's because it's predominant demographics are young females.

Friendly reminder that anything from politicususa.com is a shill article.

It's one of Hillary's websites where they post exaggerated and misleading articles in a format that looks credible so that shills can link to it.

>Trumps victory will be a domino effect for nationist movements the world over.
In the long run you do realise this will be a bad thing for you guys, right? If every country has a Trump attitude, "make it favour us or we walk", then WW3 will happen sooner than under Hillary

Translation :

>America needs a mature leader

REEEEEEEE

Man, thats fucked up, seems all of our media in western countrys does nothing but lie to those who still watch it.

They're using that terminology for a reason.

Pretty Clinton is investigated by FBI. No mention of alleged Trump files.

>It's one of Hillary's websites where they post exaggerated and misleading articles in a format that looks credible so that shills can link to it.

I dont understand. Why would Hillary use wikileaks?

Because they are being wiped out by blacks in Africa poaching or cutting down all the trees after whites left
So they couldnt bring it up before as that would be racist

Now they get to push it all onto Climate change and blame whitey

Which one are you

Hillary being investigated is probably an earth-shaking story in your country. It really shakes you to your core.

>news.com.au

I saw it too D:
They are probably more cucked than courier mail though

yup BBC too

>Trump's entire business is built on hiring the right people for the job, negotiating and making tough decisions
>people somehow think that isn't literally presidential material
>people somehow think he could possibly be immature and/or an idiot and run a business like that
Or should I say (((people))).

From shit tier jew owned papers.

"Clinton E-mail trouble: Democrat leader accuses FBI-Director of breaking the law."

Next to some opinion-based articles on nationalism and how this election cycle is dividing america.

Our liberal piece of shit paper:

"opinion piece: If the FBIs involvement becomes a deciding factor, all hell is loose!"

and this trump piece
"Shocking warm-up before trump rally: Imagines how Hillary will die"

Incredible, all it takes is one temper tantrum and a baseless accusation from Harry Reid for the media to start running headlines like:
>FBI HAS SECRET INFO ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA
>TRUMP AND FBI CONFIRMED RUSSIAN SPIES
>FBI BRIBED BY TRUMP TO FIX ELECTION

>"pay no attention to the imploding Democratic Party though goyim, don't you know Trump said mean things once?"

Day of the rope can't come soon enough. Reid should be drawn and quartered at this point.

Our news media is second hand Reuters material. Reuters is George Soros' personal propaganda tool.

This time it is different, I think this scandal has legs.

I'm fairly confident she's done like a dinner at this point, whatever the media says.

most news worldwide comes prepackaged and engineered from the original meme magicians at the tavistock institute. from there it's distributed to ap and reuters and heads on down the line to local stations.

Its scary the amount of bias our media is pushing on us. I really do hope people realise.

"Blast in Mosul, targets ISIS leaders but nobody claimed responsibility yet"
"Iraq Army reached Mosul outskirts"
"Trump told about his military plans"
"Two Ukrainians caught in attempt to sell prostitute's kidney"
"Moldova Election Comittee announced second round of presidental elections"
"Zakharova [Russian International Affairs Press Secretary] drank vodka with polish soldiers"

There was one small piece on FBI reopening case few days ago but thats it.

>mass extinction no one just didn't happen to notice has taken place within a single generation

I think it's high time we shut the MSN down. Personally I want a media gate but after seeing what they did to gamer gate just because they were afraid the controversy would spread to them, do hate to see the narrative they shit out against us.

Either way this NEEDS to stop.

Wew, ctrl+f FBI on all 3 big news sites
(tvn, gazeta and tvp) and only the national TVP brings a result. It's mild but it quotes Trump and seems unbiased (or biased the right way)

>Trump told about his military plans
Is this a bad translation or are they saying Trump is being told what his military plans are?

i wonder whos behind this.......

Same paper/site brah.

The BBC just gave up pretending after Brexit.

Can't wait until their budgets are slashed and they have to get real jobs.

Its my translation.
As far as I can see, its correct usage of verb, like
marketplace.org/2016/09/27/tech/elon-musk-told-us-about-his-mars-plan-5-years-ago
Exactly same pattern.

Reid said he "heard" from someone that Mitt didn't pay his taxes for the last 10 years. When a reporter asked if it was true he said to go ask Romney. He's guilty of interfering in a election too. Just like he claims fbi director is. Democrats are dirty. JFK would have never been elected if chicago mayor daley hadn't come up with all those dead people votes.

The real problem was that he said this on the Senate floor. He still refuses to apologize for lying. "Romney didn't win, did he." is about as close to an apology as he ever got.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/

>I think it's high time we shut the MSN down.
This is how I found 4 chan. When the story broke about the "fappening" a news anchor said it was the work of the hacker known as "4 chan" lol

They are scared that people will start voting for there own version of trump in the future.

AlJazeera and mainly AJ+ -which belongs to Qatar which sends millions to the Clinton foundation- is making sure everyone here hate trump because he's a sexist misogynist racist homophobic xenophobic islamophobic irredeemable deplorable failed fascist billionaire that groped 9000 genitals

Everyone working in MSM should be shot for treason

Saying "X told about Y" means X didn't know about Y and someone else told them.
"X told us about Y" means WE didn't know about Y and X told us about it.

As freedomkins, we're actually pretty ok with that. Just know that if you fuck with us too much we'll make your capital a crater.

What did that evil trump do to our jennifer hawkins?
Did he grab her by the pussy!

I stopped reading news.com.au a year ago their stories made me rage quit with how left they were. 9news.com.au ran the same story today btw.

"Populism" isn't just a Trump phenomenon. Just look at Brexit. Merkel in deep shit, Based Russia. People are getting tired of all the bullshit and ww3 is coming regardless.

My countrymen are among the most liberal cunts in the world. News have vetted experts in and provide an "analysis" of the situation, which is basically 3 minutes of "errhh, emails were deleted and that, err, was done by Clinton or something working for her and, err, they were classified".

Nothing about the implications. Nothing about it being straight up treason. Nothing about Huma or Weiner. Nothing about voter fraud or instigating violence at Trump rallies.

This is sad.

Hillary wants "A world without borders". Good luck with that bs hillary. I like a world with a denmark, sweden, usa, etc. It lets me know who lives there and why. I'm not willing to give up my "identity" for some fuck face globalist politician.

Harmless on stage banter. She's defended him though because she's not a soft cunt.

Do they bring up Wikileaks? The emails from them show clear cut corruption, pay to play, etc.

judenpresse

>"opinion piece: If the FBIs involvement becomes a deciding factor, all hell is loose!"
I'm ready. Opinions are like assholes.......lol

btw once food cant be supplied for the retarded nigger masses in africa thanks to either wars in europe or some other major catastrhope, all the animals in there will die within few weeks

and then the niggers attempt to flood europe, we might be ok if there is war, but not if there is some other major thing that stops the food from reaching stupid nigger masses in africa, because we have still people here who welcome outsiders with open arms #noborders #weareallearthlings