Ben 10 thread

>Arguably the most iconic modern cartoon (besides teen titans)

>No blockbuster big budget film

>Most iconic modern cartoon
That's Adventure Time though.

Other thread wasn't meant to be Ben 10 thread

>Arguably the most iconic modern cartoon
I will need you to define "Modern" in this context. 2005-on I might see something of a case, though I personally agree with .

>(besides teen titans)
Pic related.

Classic Ben 10 was pretty good although I kinda dislike the cheesy lines in these types of shows

This. 10 year old me half hated this show because of the cringey dialogue, but the cool aliens sorta made up for it.

>iconic
Shut the fuck up, Ubisoft.

objectively this, they don't just hand out Macy's Day parade floats

also it does have a big budget film coming, unlike Ben 10

>gwen gets replaced with a nigger like all the other redheads in hollywood adaptations

who has that actually happened to besides MJ?

You're actually legitimately an idiot.

Time to post our favorite aliens

no, it's spongebob

It got like 2 live-action movies and 3 animated ones. That's more than you can say for most franchises.

I'm more surprised they keep rebooting it. This would be great to have a long, long running show. But obviously this current version is done just so they can have cheap animation and design.

>keep rebooting it
Why do people still fail to realize that Alien Force was a SEQUEL?

It was a toy factory.

I've noticed an odd phenomenon with people my age(22). Most people in my graduating class(2013) relate to Ben 10(2005, mostly the first 2 seasons), Avatar the last airbender, and American dragon: jake long with our childhoods, albeit our late childhoods.

But shows like Chowder, Flapjack, and Back to the Barnyard, which came out just a mere 1-2 years later, people my age see as 'garbage' or something that was not for us, but for the graduating classes a few years younger than us.

It seems like anything that debuted in the 2005-2006 school year was the last to have an impact on our childhoods, while anything that debuted after that school year was not part of people my age's childhoods what so ever.

this show was probably the cause of my transformation fetish desu.

For me, it was the start of my incest fetish. Or at least made me feel less squeamish about it.

bump

SpongeBob is nearing 20 years old. Not really "modern"

Wally and iris west

Miss Martian

Josie (of Josie and the pussy cats)

Jimmy Olsen

If we're honest its mostly just a cw thing...

Just fapped to a Ben 10 comic an hour ago
Mine was beast boy

>They don't just hand out Macy's Day parade floats

Right. You have to pay Macy's and *then* they give you one

Is it still on?

Then it's fucking modern.

Idiot.

Ben 10 is fucking TERRIBLE. I don't understand how anyone managed to sit through that drivel.

You guys know that was just a shout out not a character replacement, right?

Like. Literally everyone said that.

Wow it's almost like you guys grew up in different time frames and were influenced by different things.

Do you guys think about this shit before you time out?

incest

Give this gwen some tits like omniverse one

Omniverse was a reboot both in and out of universe. And now the current series.

Also, fuck the time skip series.

I fucking love Rath!
Let me tell you something gravity, no one keeps Rath down!

He is the best.
STFU faggot.

lol you don't have anything logical to say back so you just resort to insult like everyone else that doesn't wanna admit that they're wrong

they only rebooted the series once

and they were unnecessarily dramatic

she's 11 you fucking pervert

Nigga, you're on the internet arguing to a random person in a thread about a kids cartoon....

And shitty. Don't forget the shitty.

It doesn't work like that user

In case you haven't notice yet. She had breasts at 11 in omniverse

Her omniverse redesign made her ugly as sin. Her tits look weird and misshapen. Alien Force/Ultimate Alien had the best Gwen designs.

6/10
I'll admit you had me going up until
>Alien Force/Ultimate Alien had the best Gwen designs
Try to pick a less absurd bait next time. Good effort though.

Stfu faggot

>most iconic modern cartoon
Jesus Christ I know Sup Forums is probably the most underaged board, but can you people please understand there is a world that exists outside of the three feet between your face and your television? The world isn't just your personal relationship with cartoons.

But user, cousins aren't REAL incest.

How does the existence of non cartoon related material actually contradict that statement user?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Omniverse 11 year old gwen

Because Ben Ten is neither iconic nor the 'most' anything. It's profitable, has a lot of episodes, and its fans love it, but it has absolutely zero penetration into anything but its self. It's not spongebob, it's not Pokémon, adults don't 'also enjoy Ben ten too', normal people can't even name a character that's not in the title, let alone anything that happens in it. It's a popular IP with its own momentum, but it's not even iconic on the channel that runs it. It's just a show, not a culturally known anything, and certanly not 'most iconic'.

22 years here
Add me to that phenomenon

You realize "most" is a relative term right? It compares things p.s. a given category, in this case modern cartoons, even if the cultural impact is little, it is being compared to media of also mostly little impact. There is a "biggest midget" per se. Though that biggest midget isn't Ben 10, and AT isn't a midget and was nothing short of a giant for a time.

>Arguably
You got that right, idiot.

It was pretty popular but it wasn't a huge staple of anyones childhoods. It did fine enough but it didn't stand out.

kids cartoons are just the animation equivalent to e rated games, they're just called kid shows because that's the target audience, like mario and pokemon

you're only proving my point

she isn't 11 in omniverse dumbass

She is in the flashbacks dumbass

Omniverse was a continuation of Ultimate Alien and is canon to the whole series though. Ultimate Alien ended with Ben getting the current Omnitrix. It had a drastically different artstyle but that's just because the Celestialsapiens keep soft rebooting the universe which is why Gwen went back to being magic rather then that Anodite bullshit.

But besides that the whole series went by an actual timeline which was one of the things I liked about it. They didn't rely on reboots or anything like that, they continued the story and expanded the universe and although some things were a bit questionable it was mostly consistent.

And the reboot ruined all of that.

I fucking adored this show as I kid, where/when can I rewatch it right now?
I remember loving pic related but I don't remember why since he never did anything special I think

I hate this obnoxious shitstain and everything about it so fucking much.

Ok