I'm sure it's just rigged. :^)

I'm sure it's just rigged. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-could-happen-if-hillary-clinton-is-indicted-or-steps-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is losing. ABC polls 12 point drop oversampled by 9 points and hispanics. Expect none rigged polls to show +5.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Capped.

No they reopened the case because its its something massive. Game changing paradigm shifting big.

3 points up is within margin of error

My money's on Clinton, but the shy tory effect could easily swing that thing a few points towards Trump.

The fact that some of them changed 10 points in one go proves that they are wildly inaccurate, this shit doesn't happen naturally.

I am not actually a Trump or Hillary supporter aquafresh. Just an outside observer watching the election for fun. As of now Trump is winning. A 12 point poll drop in a week is massive.

yeah especially not due to an email related issue. if you had a problem with Hillary's emails you would have had a problem before too

All the other polls have dropped too. State polls and national. Trump is winning winning Flordia right now.

>he fell for the "reopened the case" meme

KEK

Those are old polls. Prior to the FBI scandal.

Trump will win and there's nothing you can do about it.

>A 12 point poll drop in a week is massive.
that's because it's a fake poll

>hill underperformed polls 20points on average
>Trump on average outperformed by 10
>Hill only up 3.2points
Wew led Trump landslide incoming

They are at least tied right now but in my opinion Trump is ahead. And the polls have not reflected the actual damage from the reopened FBI investigation. Again not a Trump or Clinton supporter.

Its over for the orangeman

and that's just the poll movement from Obamacare news
check the polls when wienergate takes effect

Its oversampled to fuck but it does reflect the drop across all polls Look at emerson, monmouth and gravis polls.

Yes, it is.

>being in this much denial

Even if she wins now, which is very unlikely, she will still be tried, prosecuted and impeached. She will never serve as president

And there's nothing you can do about it but cry

Trump will win

>+12

>+2

>+1

finger on the scale getting tired

Seeing these same posts on other threads, is CTR on our side now?

You don't think it's funny that polls went from +5 and +12 to merely +1 and +2 OP?

Mr. Burns, Your Campaign Seems To Have the Momentum of a Runaway Freight Train. Why Are You No Popular?

Post FBI poll

>Polls

Are you being sarcastic?

anyone got the full cap of that?

Hope you shills have good life insurance for when Hillary comes to tie of the loose ends.

I need to start shilling 4 Hillary again

muchas gracias

There seems to be something funny about those dates, but thanks for Correcting the Record.

>The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her.
Its a distraction. Even if they have anything, it's too late. If she wins it is all over. Congress can't impeach her on things she did before the presidency, they can't arrest a president, and she can easily pardon herself for extra safety.

sorry friend, have you missed all those leaked emails? you know where the DNC is sending instructions to polling companies on how to rig the polls?

what does it take to accept it?

Actually they can on the first 2, and no she can't on the last.

Jesus fucking Christ, she's absolutely collapsing.

He's going to do it. Holy shit.

>Congress can't impeach her on things she did before the presidency
False

shh pocahontas its over

>what is impeachment?
>what is separation of powers?

lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-could-happen-if-hillary-clinton-is-indicted-or-steps-down/
No they can't.

>reopened their case
Jesus I don't give a fuck about the american election but even I know that this is not what happened

Wtf I love hillary clinton now

>NBC
>only +6

hahahahah shes finished

>Clinton double digits ahead in every poll
>SANDERS + 1.5 OR WHATEVER

What the fuck?

So, what about impeachment? Pretty clear here.The House of Representatives determined in 1873 that Presidents cannot be impeached for offenses they committed before they took office. Since the conductwould have taken place prior to her becoming President, she couldn’t be impeached for it.

>Fox News
>+5

lol

They were adjusting all the polls to match the rigging in each state. The Chimp Bus, voter suppression, changing everyone's registration and whatever other stops they pulled all had to be accounted for so the jig wasnt up. I phonebanked for almost every states primaries and 99% of my calls were either people who "don't care about politics", hated them both, supported Trump or already supported Bernie. Very rarely would you come across a Hillary supporter who sounded like a likely voter and even then you could tell it was some granny or middle aged single mom who stays home watching msnbc all day.

This election is a bigger illusion in more ways than I think most people realize. The people as a whole not just in this country but around the world loathe Hillary Clinton but are cucked into a caste system where they can bitch and complain but never have the power to do anything about it. And that's pretty much the entire picture when it comes to the reality of this situation with world power against the masses. Simply collectively awakening and realizing the people of the entire world are enslaved by shadow power doesn't mean we will ever have the power to break our chains. They've had us enslaved in a systematically concrete way for centuries, folks.