>the polls have clinton raping Trump
>now suddenly Trump has a absolutely retarded surge
What happened?
Also don't get confident polls dont matter

>investigative
You fucked up

Every time trump starts to surge, something happens and he plummets

Trump tape later today

This is great but he still needs to flip one of the states that Clinton has been holding this whole time like Colorado, Wisconsin, NH, or Pennsylvania.

Reuters had a Trump +14 (no typo) in NH a while ago

wouldn't surprise me if that was the legit number

He's also gaining in PA and doing well in WI early voting

dunno about CO

>being this delusional

this

Media making up poll numbers to get people to watch/read content in the lead up to the election.

Polls arent rigged ONLY when they're in Trumps favor, right guys? I want him to win really badly but you all know that the smallest things from the Trump tapes will send the media into a frenzy and his numbers will drop.

Those happenings were all created by Trump. He understands how to create a real tsunami by staking out extreme positions and working in. Now that we're close to election day it's all about consolidation. If you watch his rallies you'll see that he isn't talking about anything divisive anymore, it's all things that everyone can unite around. Trump is a genious.

Fake.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

He's completely insulated from media attacks at this point. Any attack will only prove that the system is rigged and the media are terrible lying scum. He can't be defeated at this point. We've seen the most incredible political campaign in American history.

SOME LEGENDS ARE TOLD SOME TURN TO DUST OR TO GOLD

Those are all states he needs to win just to stay in the game though, what are his numbers in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

Show me Colorado pls.

Absolute nonsense. If Trump had a nigger tape drop today (which I genuinely don't think we'll get unless it's completely out of context) then he will 100% lose. You have great spirit and I agree his campaign is wonderfully done, but a damning tape dropping today can and will end his campaign. We have to accept this may happen. This is literally the perfect time for Clinton to drop a nuke on him.

>tfw people care more about hurtful words than illegal, criminal actions

Honestly if we vote the bitch in this country deserves whatever hell is coming to it.

The pussy grabbing tape was their nuke. If they had anything it would have dropped soon after the Comey thing dropped. They have nothing. I appreciate your dedication to the black pill but it's over.

Let's hope you're right. The way things are going he looks on track to win the election but I'm still paranoid. I'll screencap your posts and suck your dick if you're right though.

Lol the bitch is finished

media started getting called out for oversampling democrats in polling.

SAY THE LINE, SHILL

I actually agree. I'll unclench my asshole if nothing's been dropped by Wednesday.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWLLLL
CRAWLLL

This. Anus has not been unclenched in weeks. These elections are wrecking me.

#HILLARYFORPRISON IS TRENDING

WE NEED ALL FUCKING Sup ForumsAKS IN ON THIS

IT'S THE FINAL STRETCH TO MEME TRUMP INTO THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE

DON'T LET PIC RELATED BE THE FATE OF WETERN CIVILIZATION

Shit. Hope Hilldogs don't vote

So what are the projections with these results? Could this map be accurate?

pls dump

These polls are a mistake and they will be fixed within the day, I assure you.

THE GREAT UNITER

Who the fuck is "Axiom"? I never before heard about their retarded polls?
They got created just to spew out these pro Clinton polls?

MR TRUMP PLEASE
WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

polls don't really matter. They constantly flip flop

Yet you can guarantee that if a Clinton "nigger" tape dropped.... it wouldn't change her support. That woman is like fucking teflon.

There's Trump signs all over the place here in southeast PA. The perception I get is that Trump will win unless there are a lot of closet Hillary supporters or the Philly vote overwhelms the rest of the state

yeah if clinton is only up 1 and 2 points in the biggest swing states in the (((polls))) this shit is over unless there is the biggest scandal of the election this week

No, you can't.

The core clinton supporters at this point are committed beyond reason and rationale.

So...make them stay home?

On the contrary, its trump who is teflon

Look at all of the shit he has done throughout this election. If Romney would have done any single one of them he would have lost the election by 10 points. The worst thing he did 2012 was the 47% thing which looks fucking ridiculous compared with the things Trump has done.

Although having an opponent almost as hated help.

Axiom are Trump shills.

They weren't even around for 2012 elections.

This. Embarrass the shit out of Hillary voters. They are weak willed.

WOW WOW WOW! MAGIC MAGA!

>Who the fuck is "Axiom"? I never before heard about their retarded polls?
>They got created just to spew out these pro Clinton polls?

This is pretty ironic since, actually, Axiom is a Republican consulting firm that isn't even an actual pollster. They are literally paid to make Republicans look good:

axiomstrategies.com/

Polling aggregates do not consider them a valid source. So basically, garbage polls. And even with a group being paid to make Trump look good, they can't lie and say he's winning shit like CO and PA, only that they're "close".

Underrated. Here's a (you)

These polls have stopped making sense.