ITT : Characters who figuratively, metaphorically, and LITERALLY did nothing wrong

>chimp out
>get abandoned

I dont see the problem here.

Sure an isolated island was a bit much but he was only protecting the world. He even left her food and water.

Why demonize one of the best fathers in western animation? Is it because he ia white?

That look on his face
"eww I cant fuck this"

Be careful what you wish for

i always thought the professor was asian

Thats because he is

The guy used to fight monsters and demons. What happened to him? Why did he lost all his skills and mojo?

LEEPEST DORE

>black kid gets abandoned by her father

Didn't know PPG was THAT realistic.

Obsession with little girls

>black children/white parent doesnt work
>white children/white parent works so well it saves a city every day

What did CN mean by this?

When you think about it, Chemical X looks an awful lot like Aku essence

>The powerpuff girls were made with Aku's finger jizz

Now its my headcanon

>Why did he lost all his skills and mojo?
Mojo was a bad monkey and the spilled the Chemical X.

This guy

That's hard to believe considering he's called Utonium. Besides, according to cartoons rules, every character is white by default unless it's black or a blatant racial stereotype (singing mariachis, kung fu fighting, muh honor, etc). I guess some people could argue Utonium's fixation with little girls is very Japanese but there are western lolicons, see Sup Forums and Lewis Carroll

Ignoring the potential Sup Forums rant, the professor leaving his child is what bother me the most. I don't care about the pedo jokes, the professor used to be such a cool dad but CN reatroactively made him into a neglectful father/amoral scientist for the sake or a publicity stunt

Nu-CN makes all Dads look incompetant

>the smiley face looks like a devil emoji

They did that on purpose didn't they?
Also,
>chimp out

Fucking hell OP.

>the professor leaving his child is what bother me the most. I don't care about the pedo jokes, the professor used to be such a cool dad but CN reatroactively made him into a neglectful father/amoral scientist for the sake or a publicity stunt

Honestly me too. Shit fucking sucks.

I'm actually saddened by this post but it still made me laugh.

Question, what did he expect them to do with it? When he finds out about Ashi the way he wonders if they drank it makes it seem like that wasn't the intended purpose.

Immortal Jack trying to bring back his lost love.

Is the episode out? How was it?

Can't this bitch fly?

Probably just rub it on themselves.

kek

What's the name episode of nuPPG?

He forgotten his purpose

Who cares

>Professor abandoning one of his girls

Bullshit

His waifu was erased from existence.

He was right in the long run anyway

Leaks confirmed. She also becomes a psychopath for it. Plotting vengeance on the Professor

>It turns out that he wasn't trying to create the perfect little girls but instead trying to bring back Ashi
>It turns out chemical X is actually Aku's essence

No he fucking wasn't

>ITT : Characters who figuratively, metaphorically, and LITERALLY did nothing wrong

Fits perfectly, after all this is what straight white males do - make life miserable for innocent PoC children

I assume he wanted them to plate their next statue in it.

He wanted to give them a real sample of Aku's greatness. He saw the statue they had made for him and was flattered by their devotion, so he decided to give them a little bit of himself for them to praise.
Like holding the bones of a saint in a church; it's been done many times before.

Oh, did this finally come out?

Leaked screenshots

>That's hard to believe considering he's called Utonium.
The Professor name is actually Uto Nium, that's why we never hear his first name, everyone is on a full name basis with him.

That entire premise is retarded.

Hue

Better than the shit we had so far

Did this ever get resolved? Mark's "fuck this shit imma leave but call me back when it gets bad, and it will get that bad" decision was pretty spot on.

Fuck off.

wow so she's going to be a one off villain and never seen again

I'm glad that this was so ridiculously hyped by CN and the internet for no reason

Oh man based off this screenshot thumbnail, I thought that the "even more original/first" Powerpuff Girl (the white/gray one who would be the perfect little girl form the pilot) was going to show up in this episode.

>generates lightning from her hair
So she's yet another black superhero with electric powers?

>Nium

But the suffix "nium"/-ium comes from Latin.

>it's a "restoring the prosperity of your people and disregarding the international agenda makes you literally hitler" episode