What does this taste like?

What does this taste like?

It's the impossible flavor of your own completion. Duh.

There is no taste. Only pleasure.

salty milk and coins

The shattering of the grand illusion.

It tastes like pickle.

It tastes like heaven

semen

It tastes like Reddit

Which tastes better?

Dubble bubble and oreo filling

This. They said it right in the episode.

It tastes good.

It's fourth flavor flavored.

it is banana flavored

Worth it

Bags of Sand

kek

i've seen that video

its too bad she went full SJW.

It taste like good feelings.

Are you able to taste bad feelings? I can. Like just today when someone idiot came right at me to pass someone at a stop sign, I could taste something more bitter than grapefruit. It's distinctly on my tongue too.

What kind of dosage do the chemicals have in a Simple Rick's wafer? What happens if you eat a dozen of them in a sitting? How much are they sold for?

I don't think it has a real taste it's just a chemical reaction so whatever you think freedom tastes like.

Isn't all taste a chemical reaction?

French Fries?

Nothing. Ricks just love the taste of another Ricks suffering

Like the fourth flavor of Ice Cream

Yes so when I cum in you mouth your chemicals are reacting to my nutjuice

>bitter=bad

Are you 12?

I really hate that the apostrophe is upside-down.

Looks like strawberry cream, except when you eat it you probably get a super dopamine boost or something.

Memberberries.

Yes

I'd argue worker Rick's revolution fluid would taste arguably better considering the position all the other Ricks eating it are.

I member.

reddit

Sixty iterations off the central finite curve, there's a Rick that works more with wood than polarity plating. His name is Simple Rick, but he's no dummy. He realized long ago that the greatest thing he'd ever create was his daughter. We captured that moment and run it on a loop through Simple Rick's mind, and the chemical that makes his brain secrete goes into every Simple Rick simple wafer's wafer cookie.

Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion.....come home to Simple Rick's.

Both versions would probably induce a Joy-like effect, blocking out all other emotions in favor of the one it gives.
The Old formula would probably give you the feeling of being in-sync with the world around you, knowing that you have something worth living for.
The New formula would likely more akin to a rush of power, much like when a Rick realizes that they are the master of their universe.

wafer that contains memory