twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

Falcon bamp

I think we've all seen it by now hun

haven't
this elections has just been a fun roller coaster

Posh cunt.

I love her. sexy.

k senpai I just haven't seen it in any of the trumpgens I've lurked. Cheers for the heads up

Haha, top bantz

Learn to crop

Top fucking kek

well, still worth a rewatch I suppose

stupid anchor bimbo gets pretty triggered

There's always something new coming out, I can't keep up with everything

do you even 4chanx and catalogue?

KEK'd so hard! Who is this fine britoness? She obilirated the CNN hostess.

DELETE

I do, but do you even real life?
>inb4 but you're here
yes, I just came from work

Holy shit that hit a nerve. The CNN anchor went from 0 to total anal devastation in a heartbeat.

I occasionaly do

She's a bitch, but she's sometimes right. Like when she said she judges kids based on their names (no shit, a child with a retarded name probably comes from a retarded family) she was crucified for it.
Also she was never in the British army. She went through officer academy at sandhurst and was offered a commission in the ironically-named intelligence corps but turned it down citing Injury I think? Do she may be playing with fire saying she was in the army while only an officer cadet, but I wasn't an officer so I'm not sure if that's the case.

She's an "infamous" wind up merchant.

Dem dislikes, glorious!

youtube.com/watch?v=BlILHQ0DXFA

what an incoherent post

She is Sup Forums as fuck

In that video she's pretty based, in an anglo way.

"The art of banter is something we should be proud of"
youtube.com/watch?v=IG4iJJTlCv4

>we are not the Clinton News Network, nothing but balance here!
>t. CNN
Well that settles it then!

ok sweetcheeks, objecton withdrawn

So what is that show other than lawyer types stomping ordinary people at debates while pushing the official approved opinion.?

thanks for correcting the reccord

fucking casual

America doesn't deserve our banter, during Brexit they sent Obongo, and for their election we've sent Farage and Hopkins.

8th November will be a win-win scenario for me, if Trump loses then the banter on Sup Forums will be off the charts and Americans will never be able to show their faces here again. The same would've happened to us if we voted to remain in the EU.

I think Hopkins is controlled opposition. She says things in the least tactful way possible so lefties can just accuse everyone of being like her who they disagree with.

That bitch gives no fucks.

I'd bang Hala Gorani desu senpai

where are my $0.02 cents?

Why didn't she just pop that news anchor

I don't watch CNN too often, but gotta love love how they nonchalantly started putting phrases like "HOPKINS KNOW FOR RIGHT-WING RHETORIC" or "HOPKINS LIKENED REFUGEES TO VERMIN" in that newsticker once she started dishing out some truthbombs... basically signaling the viewer that no matter how rational her arguments are she's still a horrible human being and therefore wrong. Is CNN doing this kind of thing very often?

Perhaps, based on just this particular interview you could be right.

youtube.com/watch?v=5b9mGp5uY9Q

She was once filmed having sex in a farmer's field.

>Is CNN doing this kind of thing very often?
It's literally all they do.

prove it.

Also I'll add, if you want to see genuine assblasted CNN, watch their RNC panel directly after Trump's speech.

I thought Van Jones was going to kill himself live on air. Top kek desu.

Is this the same person that was told to fuck off by a taxi driver a few days ago????

Can't bump your own thread newfag

She is based, I wanna fuck her in a field

Fuck no, that was this slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DLE-cgF0W8

>bumping for /ourgal/

most based thing i've seen all year other than Trump and, of course, the Bible.

Forgive me chap I think the video warrants it.

I won't be on my death bed regretting it.

whoops

I had a seniors moment

>>watch their RNC panel directly after Trump's speech.
Was that where the "dark speech" meme came from?

You're overestimating your importance. I honestly don't see how you can even post with London the way it is.

heh, that would have been hillarious

could you link pls old chap?

I saw this yesterday, she's fucking hilarious.

I don't know what the fuck CNN was thinking putting a brit on there, british politics are brutal. But if CNN knew what they were doing they'd have viewers instead of propaganda funding from political campaigns.

If they didn't send worst bongo less people would have voted leave so you did us a favour tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

kek

Lol shut the fuck up. we will always be here bevause this is our website ya fucking stupid toothless inbred tea bag gargling faggot

Americans here aren't voting for hillary so we have noting to he ashamed of if she wins

Fuck back to your kebab