ITT : Heroes that would be nightmare fuel villains

ITT : Heroes that would be nightmare fuel villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think we could all agree on this one

Didn't we already get this in Ultimate Marvel?

Well...

Same could be said for Plastic Man. While he isnt as intelligent as Reed, he certainly more powerful in terms of stretching/shapeshifting

Aquaman.

Like something out of a Hellraiser movie. Would love to see in live action just for the uncanny visuals

Well OP, maybe you didn't know aboutUltimate Reed, but it means something, you were right, he's truly terrifying as a villian

holy fuck stretchy powers are so freaky, everything's melting

Stretchy powers are scary.

Just think about it...
>Second or third smartest person in the world.
>Pym Particles, the Speed Force of Marvel.
>He can send potential threats to the Microverse.
>Uses his powers to create an army of giant ants and other insects that he controls... Annihilation Wave 2.0!
>Also, he's Pymtron now, he can create an army of Ultrons, Jocastas, Rovers and Salvations.

There's a reason why Plas was given the title of the most powerful hero ever in Dark Knight Strikes Again. His powers aren't just limited to stretching, but he can copy objects and change size at will. The only think I can think that might be more powerful is someone like Molecule Man.

>superstrong
>no convenient weaknesses like Kryptonite
>commands a kingdom of people like him
>plus he can summon deep sea terrors and shit
Yeah that's fucking horrifying

He would be kill by nick fury.

I hope the new Dark Nights event takes advantage of this scenario

>an EVIL Stardust
Could you fucking imagine.

Stretchy Superheroes:
>Plastic Man
>Mr. Fantastic
>Stretch Armstrong
>Elastigirl/Mrs. Incredible

Stretchy Supervillains:
>...

Why is this?

Flashpoint Plas was a nightmare

We're talking about power here, Peter as villian would be terrifying because of his spider theme and style of fighting, imagine angry Peter coming at you in a dark night, no funny quips or sarcasm just you trying to scape the bug eye freak

can someone give me a quick summary of what the fuck happened to him? He is terrifying.

We'd all be dead. Stardust shows no mercy for the criminals he targets, and the only redeeming factor is that he's limited to very dangerous people who themselves are world-level threats. If he went rogue, we'd end up with some kind of Junji-Ito-esque nightmare world.

>rubberfruit

Does Inque count?

I thought these two were pretty much evil already and they mostly happened to be fighting on the side of justice

Right, but I think what they're saying is "What if they weren't?" How terrifying it would be if characters that merciless abandoned the fight against evil, and turned that same ruthlessness on the innocent.

As a assassin, He would be great. But, a villain? He is like doctor octopus or shocker level of a villain.

As long as Plastic Man is the hero in this series. I can say for most of us, we'd read it.

I've actually considered writing a stardust prequel, since he's public domain

>starts out as a kind of 'super-scientist', normal sized in a purple jumpsuit with a stripped-down version of his classic belt
>fights campy and relatively harmless villains with the help of various gadgets and rays
>desperate to help people, it kills him internally when new villain after new villain starts butchering people by the thousand
>he's the only real superhero in the hanksverse so it's all on him
>becomes more cynical and jaded, coming up with 'creative' but relatively benign punishments for the villains he captures
>eventually forced to give himself real superpowers through bio-engineering
>as stronger enemies show up his body becomes warped due to the sheer amount of changes he's made to his body
>eventually his mind follows, he goes the route of doctor manhattan and loses touch with humanity, starts saying things like "YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST" as he becomes more and more godlike
>moves to the private star fulltime, villains start shitting themselves when they hear about what he's been doing to people

The fuck is going on here?

Fantomex.
Imagine if he goes full sadist mode and starts using his misdirection powers to fuck with people to the point where they can't even be sure whether something is real or not

Ultimate tony regenerates, right?

You need to keep, "YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST," as a catchphrase from when he's fighting campy, harmless villains.

Tony had an infinity gem in his head and Reed got it out. He didn't really have a reason to close up Tony's head.

in the ultimate universe Reed Richards isn't even human anymore, his stretchiness comes from the fact that he is basically a human-shaped pile of bacteria. He spent most of his life trying to make things better the "right" way by working for SHIELD, but nothing changed, everything that he made that could revolutionize the world for the better was suppressed and kept for private military use. His inability to revolutionize the world the "right" way drove him mad. He eventually realized that he could stretch his brain to find a better solution, which is when he decided to do things for the "greater good" and went evil to force the world to change. Also, at one point Molecule main sliced him into bits, but that somehow made it possible for him to exist in every Marvelverse at once, each version of him connected by a hair thin-tendril of himself passing through an interdimensional axis.

>hero

Damn.

Thank you. I actually like that Reed a lot, that psychotic expression and i never saw someone so fitting for the title of "humanoid abomination" as that thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

I want to see Stardust vs his Earth 2 counterpart. By the end of the war, there's nothing left of both universes but random gluons.

>everything that he made that could revolutionize the world for the better was suppressed and kept for private military use

so what you're saying is that he was still the hero

I've never read Ultimate Marvel.
Sam Wilson is a genius there?

Nope. He dies, uploads his consciousness into a suit of armor, and then wishes his body back.

Doesn't matter. He doesn't exist anymore.

>Doesn't matter. He doesn't exist anymore.

He still alive user.

Yes, he created his own wings.

oops

heh

Jamie Madrox

Remember how every future version of Ultimate Sue Storm we've seen is evil? Another one went back in time and manipulated him into becoming a villain.

Ultimate Tony, Hulk, Pym, and Janet are exploring the multiverse hunting every slice of Ultimate Reed now.

Regardless if by villain we mean full-order knight templar or eldritch-chaos buddy, both options are nightmare fuel.

Also, martian manhunter.

>literally only lost because he had no motivation

An actually bloodlusted Sentry destroys the Marvel universe.

Isn't villain Aquaman basically Namor on a bad day?

The comic book that gave that regenerating origin was retconned into an animated series Ult Tony funded. James Rhodes was pissed about how little he got for likeness rights.

he looks awesome as fuck. what comic do i need to read? where do i start?

He is modeld after Fantomas, the ultimate Terrorist, after all. And even when he is on the side of the good guys he is willing to kill children.
Yeah, Fantomas would make a superb villain.

I know he's not exactly a hero but constintine would make a great villan.

*blows up the sun*

How does that make him equal or smarter than Reed?

That really shouldn't have stopped her.

I think this is the first time I've felt bad for Tony in a long time.

Would work as a horror movie if good enough CGI

It's from Marvel Ultimates.

Here's how you read Marvel Ultimates
>1: Get a loaded pistol.
>2: Shoot yourself in the head.

so it's bad?

Oh yeah, Ultimates is fucking garbage.

It was Marvels attempt to make a more mature version of Earth-616.

So we got Ant Man tearing himslef in half when he grew to giant size, Pietro rogering Wanda up the ass, Magneto almost killing everyone with poorly explained magnetokinesis when his daughter died while on a date with her brother...and Reed Richards becoming the Maker.

Also for some reason Tony is always utterly plastered.

You're talking about literally three different runs by three different writers and the Ant-Man thing never even happened. Do you actually read comics or did you come here from Sup Forums with Wikipedia knowledge?

>Do you actually read comics or did you come here from Sup Forums with Wikipedia knowledge?
Actually I just loiter here with no knowledge whatsoever!

Nobody else thinks is weird that no one in the marvel universe find Spider-Man a little bit creepy?

So regular Stardust?

Aliens are sexy's

Nah. Manhatten having a sort of....limited omnipotence.. over himself means that the Manhatten we see in Watchmen will always be the end result.
Even he starts out as a bad guy he'll eventually become that indifferent being at the end. The only reason he stays on earth instead of fucking off is because of that pesky Laurie girl holding him back.

sauce pls

>The only think I can think that might be more powerful is someone like Molecule Man.
Are you fucking serious? There are several people more powerful than Plastic Man without resorting to a being capable of resurrecting the multiverse. In his own universe even. Trigon, Phantom Stranger, Mr. Mxyz, Darkseid Prime, Anti-Monitor, Ion Kyle, Mother Ring Hal, 1 Million Superman, 1 Million Superman Prime, Zoom and etc.

>Second or third smartest person in the world.
Reed Ricards, Valeria Richards and Doctor Doom are all smarter than Pym.

>Ion Kyle, Mother Ring Hal, 1 Million Superman, 1 Million Superman Prime
why are comics so stupid

Cape comics would be pointless if they weren't stupid.

Didn't Static Shock have a stretching villain for his arch?

If Doom's so smart, why can't he build a robot that can defeat his enemies?

Of course. He's black. Being black in the Ultimate universe automatically gives you an extra 60 IQ points right off the bat.

He is smart enough to limit the AI so that it doesn't go rogue and attempt to wipe out fleshy civilization. Something Pym stupidly forgot to do.

Regarding the Maker (Ultimate Reed) he started to use those very weird horrific body horror stretching AFTER he got a few infinite gems, no?

He was capable of that long before he started the quest of finding and making the Ultimate Infinite Gems.

His safeguards wouldn't impact functioning. His AI limiters prevent Doombots from working together unless Doom is present and any Doombot in the presence of Doom automatically subordinates itself to Doom. They have nothing to do with a Doombot's inability to successfully carry out a plan to defeat Richards.

Not sure, I did a good ultimate Reed runs a few months ago and he only did those weird stretches, even some "clones" and etc after he and the Hulk got a few gems. Before that he just did classic Reed tricks. To me it was implied that he was powered up and even more crazy...

That's Ultimate Tony
Ultimate Tony is a goddamn saint compared to 616 Tony.
Literally the best person in the entire Ultimates Universe.

Ultimates 1 and 2 are legendary, 3 is a dumpster fire and 4 is when The Maker appears

that's not ultimate spidey

IF only she had the mental discipline to keep from going crazy with all those other personalities.

Was Ultimate FF any good? I haven't read much of Carey's marvel stuff

Okay, top 10 contender easily then.