Tinder might be to blame for rise in syphilis among millennials

Have we reached peak degeneracy?

>How did you like the 15th century? Not so much? Too bad because syphilis is making a comeback.

>According to a new report issued last week by the Centers for Disease Control, there has been a spike in the number of cases of sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea, but syphilis came out on top with a whopping 19 percent rise over just last year. The spike was felt most by young people aged 15-24.

>Some experts have pointed to the “Tinder effect,” the idea that online hookup sites are making casual anonymous sex easier and more common than it used to be. It’s true that millennials generally are less likely to be sexually active in their 20s than previous generations and the age of first sexual intercourse has ticked upward in recent years, but it seems that the segment of the population who are having casual sex are having more of it and more of it anonymously.

>In an article for Vanity Fair last year, author Nancy Jo Sales asked young people how Tinder is different from just going out to a bar. As one young man replied, “You could talk to two or three girls at a bar and pick the best one, or you can swipe a couple hundred people a day — the sample size is so much larger. It’s setting up two or three Tinder dates a week and, chances are, sleeping with all of them, so you could rack up 100 girls you’ve slept with in a year.”

>Meanwhile some new strains of gonorrhea have been detected that seem to be resistant to antibiotics. Syphilis is hard to detect because its symptoms look like a lot of other ailments. If untreated it can remain latent in the body for years. In the late stages of syphilis, “The disease may damage the internal organs, including the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones and joints.”

nypost.com/2016/10/29/tinder-might-be-to-blame-for-rise-in-syphilis-among-millennials/

Atheism was a mistake.

Also the shaving of privates has lead to an explosion of infections af the genitals...
Hairs protect, people!

Wow sluts getting STDs why should I be worried again?

Syphilis has always been a thing among Finnish youth, America just has bigger problem with AIDS

>tfw longtime gf and no worry for STDs

Syphillis is a nigger disease. Niggers don't know how to use condoms so why is this a surprise?

>Chads and roasties BTFO

Not tinder but sexual liberalism, women fuck everything without consequences

I stopped sex about a year ago because fuck relationships, fuck pregnancy risks and just fuck that shit. Fap is so much simpler. But now I will make sure no pussy comes close to my pants.

>falling for the vaginal jew

That's what they fucking get.

>tfw you got cucked and somehow have stds and are raising your wife's son

Good, loyal and good people are still going to be unaffected.

>>Some experts have pointed to the “Tinder effect,” the idea that online hookup sites are making casual anonymous sex easier and more common than it used to be. It’s true that millennials generally are less likely to be sexually active in their 20s than previous generations and the age of first sexual intercourse has ticked upward in recent years, but it seems that the segment of the population who are having casual sex are having more of it and more of it anonymously.

Of course. Absolutely. So WHY did so many people dispute this? Millennials are having less sex overall because people like me are not having it while Chad gets to fuck all the sluts. That's the way it goes. Millennials as a whole are not as "prude" as they are made out to be constantly. We are a very degenerate generation, same with the one that came after us.

Great. Degenerates have a funny way of self culling if left to their own for long enough. Thanks God!

Whores deserve what they get, hope they pass it to negroes

Had the same idea, though if you stop using a condom at some point because you think it's going to last forever... This is why I'm scared of getting tested I probably have 1 STD. This just ruins sex because you're worried you're going to give her a health problem later.

No health problems for me though so all good so far.

>score extreme authoritarian/conservative on all political tests
>routinely use tinder to hook up with women and grindr to hook up with men
>whilst hooking up with my ex behind her current bf's back

only bitter virgins try to shit fling at institutions they have no hope of challenging

>I want AIDS

>haha nerds dont even get pozzed

Syphilis! Fucking hell, what next, scurvy?

>tfw no Tinder sluts in my area
>tfw girls who use Tinder only use it to find "friends" or whatever
>if I want quick fuck I have to drag myself to a bar/club and have a car, dress well, dance, grind some drunk chick, get her number, potentially bring her home/ to some motel.

reeee.

All the girls in my area are flat arsed whores.

I'm jelly of you Americans. Your women seem so horny, shameless, and easy.

>openly admits to being a degenerate
>thinks "bitter virgins" is a devastating insult
somebody's mad

>be 20th century doctor
>work for decades on eliminating tons of debilitating diseases from the western world
>die
>everything gets reversed by degeneracy ruining your grandchildren and making them sex crazed disease vectors

"Friends" means they're dtf senpai

OMFG.

Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis. These are the 3 main STDs that are shared/given by "indigenous" peoples. Whites almost completely eradicated these diseases among themselves.

This is the problem right here. Sloots hook up with darkies just ONCE, and fuck up the white degeneracy game.

Of course, the simple answer is to stop being degenerate, and the problems will go away.

That's true. Millennials are the first generation where the gap between chads and betas became so strong. Few slayers get all the pussy while betas get nothing. Sluts want only chads, and thanks to tinder they can gvet them whenever they want, betas have to suffer more than any other time in history.

Nope. I'm not joking they're literally trying to find "friends" on Tinder.

All the DTF chicks are fat ugly desperate virgins.

>giving a shit about STDs other than HIV

Good goyim

You and the females that you manipulate are exactly the problem. I am interested in your take on pic related, though.

How close to the truth would you say it is?

nah I vet my partners
even if I domehow caught something I'd be content giving it to my ex

you couldn't project harder if you tried

Isn't Syphilis curable?

And isn't this related to mud people migration?

Whats the concern here?

Probably. Millennials aren't known for their love of fresh fruits and vegetables.

>but it seems that the segment of the population who are having casual sex are having more of it and more of it anonymously.

This is actually really fascinating. It's like we're by run by a small group of fucking retards who are dragging society down with them.

let me get on my laptop i cant read this on mobile

how do you not know about game in the year of our lord 2016?

Yes, its all true. Fuck man, i hate all the bitter virgins on here. Just go out and use the red pill knowledge you have to get laid.

Its curable but if you got that Obamacare good luck fampai

all you need is penicillin

Don't be fooled. The rise is 100% because of gays.

>hope they pass it to negroes

Where do you think it is coming from?

Guys don't worry, our government is shilling for free birth control and is advertising medical breakthroughs allowing temporary impotence as a form of male birth control.

>there are still people who think white genocide isn't real

You are all just using this as justification for why you're not out there getting a decent girl.

Also this HAS to be correlated to the increase of gay fucking and mud immigration.

Harder than you think, if you're a complete screw up like me. I'm more even that much of a beta, I'm tougher than most men I know, but when it comes to interact with people, I'm a fucking autiste, and with women it's especially bad.

Get out of the house m8.

Lack of social interaction won't get fixed on 4chins.

>more even

*not even. Posting from mobile while drunk, nice...

then FUCKING APPROACH MORE.

Its like pushups, or any form of exercise. You start out weak as shit, but you keep tearing your muscles, suffering and putting in the time.

Then you get better bit by bit, until all of a sudden you're doing fucking hand claps and getting hit on by fags.

Christ man, you want to save the White race?

Become Alpha, start today, not tomorrow, fucking today.

How about I don't give a shit, and there is no point in finding a woman before you have a car, a house and a decent income.

>all wearing jean shorts

Everyone in that pic needs to kill themselves

>"I do degenerate things"
>gets told he does degenerate things
>PROJECTING XDDDD UR JUST MAD AT HOW COOL I AM
I sincerely hope you don't catch something from one of your disease-ridden whores

>But now I will make sure no pussy comes close to my pants
>thinking it's your choice

You think having those things will help you?

You gotta walk before you can run.

Adopting an Alpha mindset will not only help you with women, but with life in general.

You have no idea how much self-doubt and lack of confidence is holding you back. Cast that aside, and become a fucking proud white man.

Dude, why are you peddling this shit here? People I know who are the same age who have fucked dozens of women are just as miserable as I am because we can't find a nice girl. The fact that they fucked some random sluts does not comfort them. I hope you're having fun, because in 10 years you're gonna wake up and realize you're just as alone as those virgins you trash talked.

Don't know where to start. I do go out regularly, but I'm not less alone than when I stay home.

>APPROACH

That's the problem, I never approached in my life. I'm too autistic for that. I really think that this is nature's way of preventing me from spreading my faulty DNA.

no dude, your friends are lying to you.

Game is a tool to find a decent girl. You can use it to fuck sluts or start finding a decent girl you like and can settle down with.

No man regrets sleeping with a beautiful woman that he then goes on to date.

Stop making excuses, your women are beautiful, only Brits and Americans have SOME excuse, not you.

Stop being a faggot.

Dating a woman isn't really worth it these days.

Yesterday I had a fight with my girlfriend about a joke I made and she is still ignoring me.

Women these days have very high standards and unattainable expectations.

That and everything is so easy, Women just throw themselves at you. There is literally no point in dating anymore.

Women just don't know how to act like a proper woman these days.

My Mother works, cooks, cleans the house, washes the clothes, pays the bills, and those all the other chores.

Try to find a woman like my mother in this degenerate era.

Women are acting like guys now and it's no surprise guys don't like that.

I WANT A WOMAN NOT ANOTHER BROTHER!

Woman is flighty.
Like a feather in the wind,
she changes in voice
and in thought.

Always a lovely,
pretty face,
in tears or in laughter,
it's untrue.

Refrain
Woman is flighty.
like a feather in the wind,
she changes in voice
and in thought!

Always miserable
is he who trusts her,
he who confides in her
his unwary heart!

Yet one never feels
fully happy
who from that bosom
does not drink love!

Refrain
Woman is flighty.
Like a feather in the wind,
she changes her words,
and her thoughts!

The Duke of Mantua had the right song about women.

>mfw people are screwing around enough to cause massive spreads of STDs and I've only had sex with 2 women and one of them was a one time threesome that other than getting a double bj was only about 10 minutes of actual second vagina :(

>You think having those things will help you?

No, those things are what is required to actually start a familly. If I want sex, it's not that hard.

>You have no idea how much self-doubt and lack of confidence is holding you back. Cast that aside, and become a fucking proud white man.

M8 just because I simply care not for relationships doesn't mean I don't have an active goal in life and it doesn't mean that I let people take advantage of me.

The way I look at it: I can spend 6 months on a relationship, or I can spend 6 months to get ready to join our military.

what is the point of a man's life if not to improve his lot and the lot of his people and the lot of his progeny?

Why are you letting your Betaness stop you from improving?

What is the point of life if you just stay in stasis and never work on yourself?

IF you had ANY understanding of the true nature of women, you would know that a woman mirrors her man in a relationship.

If you had the skills and the correct mindset, you could redpill your woman.

But instead you have "fights" with your woman about jokes that you make.

That's pathetic, and you need to stop treating her like your equal, you set the terms, and she follows.

Lay down the law, and SEE how she changes her attitude towards pleasing you.

Stop making excuses. If you are in a shit relationship, then get out.

Get another girl, get a better girl, never look back. Otherwise, its time to lay down the fucking law and stop being the bitch in the relationship.

it's pretty simplified and vague but still accurate. I'm probably a 6 or so looks wise (I'm told differently but I don't believe that people who sleep with me are impartial)

unless the woman has a power/control complex of some kind (and even if she does most of the time) these things will work

above all you can't seem needy, it's all about balance of power. if you seem powerless (socially or emotionally) nobody is going to want you on a primal level.

1. calm down
2. I'm white
3. I already stated that I vet my partners

>equal

first and last mistake

Nigga, if you can't even have a 6 month practice relationship, how are you going to do the real thing?

You want to just jump into a relationship with the 10/10 loyal waifu?

Tough luck, we live in the 21st century. You have to work at it. You have to sift and hunt, and you have to get good at it.

Why not work on career and yourself both?

Yeah, that's no safety net. Still get tested. Most women never show symptoms and all it takes is her to have an 'accident ' and you're stuck with the clap.

>work on yourself

Work on what? I mean, I'm getting out of the NEET life, trying to get qualifications to find a job. I also go to the gym because I fell for the gym meme, but DESU I hate it. Anyway, I keep working out because of habit.
But there's no way I can improve my "autism". and I'm not really autistic, but I just can't connect with people, and even when I'm with others, I always feel completely alone.
Wat do, Igor?

>what women want
what they need
>what women say they want
bullshit all the way
>what women need
resources and protection

meaning if you have no job and no money unless you have perfect genetics you are done for

But you're connecting with us right now, right?

>women fuck everything without consequences

Except me, rather except the top 20% of men. Women were a mistake

The other day a cute girl literally approached me in the subway to ask how to get to a station, as she's new in the city. We exchanged phone numbers. But I didn't call her and don't want to, I was just nice and couldn't say fuck off.

I'm going to level at you and not play the drill sergeant role.

I don't relate to many people AT ALL.

I have been surrounded by liberals my whole life.

If you work on the Alpha mindset, you wont NEED to interact with people you can't stand as much because you will become confident in your solitude.

You dont need them to get laid. You dont need them to get by. You are a fucking man among boys, and you know it.

If this is about friends, I don't have advice for you. I struggle with it myself.

But as for women, learning Game is the best thing you can do to be surrounded by beautiful women for the rest of your life.

We were born into this modern world and there is nothing we can do about it. We do the best we can. We have to be men among the ruins.

Good leaf post, wow.

You're right, leaf. I'm happy I'm in a long term relationship with a previous n=1 girl. We both got tested for STDs within 3 months of dating, came up clean for both of us. She is on the pill as well, so we're all in the clear. So fucking grateful to not be out in the wilds of sexual degeneracy.

Honestly CGTOW sounds like what we're doing, "Couples going their own way." We got lucky as hell to avoid this nonsense. It's like being outside in the cold forever and ever in a bad snow storm then coming inside to some hot coco and a fire in the fireplace. That is the difference between being single and being in a long term relationship for me.

It's not like they regret, it's just that it doesn't make them happy. Oh you don't think they've been using their 'skills' to find decent girls for years now?

Dirty people fuck dirty people and they all get sick, am i the only one who sees a silver lining here?

This

>but it seems that the segment of the population who are having casual sex are having more of it and more of it anonymously.

Wow you don't say. Really made me think

Why don't these fuckheads finally admit WOMEN and CHADS are having more copious amounts of sex and the rest of men are left in the fucking dirt. Why don't they address this problem?

You're a lucky man.
Why didn't you try ?

I think they exagerate their "skills".

Like most men do.

Every really good pick up artist I ever met was happy with the women in his life.

Depressed about the state of society, but not about the quality of poon.

Because it's kinda impossible at the current time.

I live in a remote village and do to legal trouble with my dad I have to spend half a day maintaining the house. It's such a pain in the ass it has taken me 1 year to get a driving license when it would normally take 4 months, to give you a rough idea of the pain in the bum.

Because I took a shit High school discipline I have to spend the whole year studying math, which means not only am I trapped in the middle of bum fuck nowhere because everyone my age or around my age is either in HS or in College there is hardly anyone here to talk to that isn't older than me.

Maybe shit will turn possible when I get to the Military Academy but until then I have 0 options.

I've dated many women and none of them made me happy.

Filipina women are just complete shit.

I don't know why people would date them.

Bah!

I found more happiness watching operas than I will ever with a dumb Pinay bitch.

get off the pill. It fucks with her hormones.

What kind of woman sleeps with random guys they just met?

Beyond the sluttiness and sexuality part of it, isn't it just kinda scary to be alone and naked with a strange man? I don't understand it.

I don't know, but I guess I am. Believe it or not you Sup Forumsacks are the closest thing I have to actual bros. I'm literally 100% alone. I always feel out of place wherever I go.

Ok, but the fact that I have no firend is going to fuck me with women, because it's a huge red flag, isn't it? Like I said, I'm more alpha than you think, very self-sufficient but I just don't fit in this world, and of course this means also that I can't find a woman.

There is no shame in having 0 options, user.

As you get older, and your conditions improve, you will see that it gets easier.

But you must start cultivating the MINDSET as soon as possible.

Well...idk anything about filipinos

I blame rap music.

Well, at least i can say im not to blame for what its worth.
Zero tinder conversions here

This thread is prime evidence that pol is just robots in disguise. What's the matter? Can't get laid. Stop being such interverted autists all the time.

Exaggerate or not, they have no problems getting laid.

>was happy with the women in his life.
Yeah, but wouldn't actually marry any. And please, even Roosh says that women who are worth anything see right through pua shit. I'm sure those people are really happy with some random barsluts they picked up, I'm sure they're the type of women that can be taken to operas and museums.

They're like American women but more clingy and retarded oh and don't forget "conservative"(pretends to be le pure virgin but actually isn't).

Kinda like those Maghrebin beurette whores from France.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Yeah and Germany is an Islamic country.

Pinays and korean girls are the most insane girls ive come across.
Insane not in a good way

Like I said, Game was developed for situations where you cant rely on social circles.

It was developed to be able to approach random hot women. It will help you.

Go to Chateau Heartiste

I follow Roosh religiously, he says no such thing.

you should aim for a religious, virgin, young woman- thats what he said.

>dtf
>virgins

wut?

listen man, if you want a virgin, you have to go for a young girl...and thats a whole bucket of trouble. I dont know the laws in your country.

We have to do the best with what we have.

>Tinder might be to blame for rise in syphilis among millennials

bull shit i blame vaginas making dicks feeling really really nice

Part of being red pilled is realizing the state of the world and the state of modern women.

You might want to head towards facebook though, it might be more your style

Does herpes count? I feel like everyone gets herpes eventually, even if they're monog. Hell, kids even get it from their parents and aunts kissing them on the cheek.

you have to be over 18 to post on this board.

>you should aim for a religious, virgin, young woman- thats what he said

Yeah, the type of women who see through pua shit or simply aren't interested in banging random dudes. Ie girls that are worth something. If banging loose women makes you happy, fucking go for it. But making it into a lifestyle and parading it around is simply pathetic. Because objectively, you're not achieving anything, banging loose women is not an achievement. It's like shooting a deer with broken legs and bragging how great a hunter you are.

Thanks, bro. I'm having another sip of Moskovskaya for you.

Nah that pinay guy is right.
Asian girls dont play the game like western girls do. They take everything literally and have little sense of humour.
If a girl says on her profile she wants friends, shes basically on tinder to waste time

Russian post best post.

Probably because they're too busy fucking all the foreigners.
An earlier post said something about ko tinder skuts in their Philippines city. Lol I saw tinder explode when I was in the country a few ko the ago. There's plenty of tinder skuts ;) women are the same everywhere.

The Jews did create Tinder after all

Blame them, like everything else they do

you dont understand the true nature of women if you still cling to those pretty lies.

good luck, bro.

Dive in, and never look back.