Post Non-Human ladies. And remember, aliens do not count

Post Non-Human ladies. And remember, aliens do not count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtvViy2jQME
youtube.com/watch?v=vXB9823Qg9E
youtube.com/watch?v=uXWw5GyZwh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a robot then. As Jenny isone of those guilty girls everyome enjoyed but no one would admit to liking, at least in public.

Isn't she an alien?

But they do count and you posted an alien

While Tatyana was amazing. It was always Brenda Springer that caught my eye in Animalympics.

oh, another furry thread in disguise

thanks for the bump

Post heracy

>Yes
>Queen of the Loony Toons Martians, to be exact.
youtube.com/watch?v=KtvViy2jQME
>Only canon in the early 2000s Daffy Duck spinoff show, Duck Dodgers. Which was actually based on an old skit
youtube.com/watch?v=vXB9823Qg9E
Ironically, OP had already broken the rule to this thread

>to think that Tia Carrera was both VA and Body model for her

>Post Non-Human ladies. And remember, aliens do not count
...what?

It's a "furfag aar booty blasted that xenophiles are more accepted than them" episode

Shut up magnus

Seems like the appropriate thread to ask this. So which of the three Zootopia ladies is the most popular. While Judy might get the most love online I have to think Gazelle has the biggest fanbase.

>aliens do not count.
>posted an alien

ok

But the queen is an alien...

I'd fuck em.

Martian means alien, dumbass.

What's wrong Semen Bus? Are you mad that everyone Knows that you and your Space Yiffs are a bunch of faggots?

there needs to be more inque out there

You're one to talk you Blueberry-Picker.

Where are these forms? It looks like wander over yonder designs

They are, but I forget which episode.
They're also aliens.

You can't have a thread like this without Renamon. This fox destroyed so many impressionable youths. And she still gets art even now. What is it about the vixens?

On that note, what makes anthropomorphic females so enticing? Exotic looks or something else?

>Sup Forums thread
>posts Sup Forums
Kill yourself

>Loony Toons
It's LoonEy TUNES, you literal moron.

Inque is human, she just has an active metagene.

Really wish the mods would let her return.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uXWw5GyZwh0

The human guy doing the interview is seriously fucking ugly. What the hell was that? I mean if Callie looks good why is the human such a butt ugly INBRED looking shit stain. No one likes looking at ugly people. It's why I avoid Steven Universe. Visually unappealing people.

Seeing this reminds me of how the staff of Swat Kats wanted to introduce humans as travelers from outer space, but Cartoon Network said no and instead of meeting humans the Swat Kats meet literal Space Cats which was retarded because in the same episode they were fighting an invading alien army. By such rules and limitations, said invading army should also be alien cats.

Cringe

If you read the description, that's sorta the plot-line Plague was going for

I see you are a man of culture as well

This

She's criminally ignored

Was Batman Beyond actually popular? It always felt that it was Static Shock tier in terms of popularity. So it never could be an equal to Batman, Superman, or Justice League (Unlimited).

From Minnie Mouse and Daisy in their early days to Miss Bianca, Ms. Kitty Mouse and Maid Marian. Not to mention Judy Hopps, Gazelle and Bellwether. Disney is a real big source of waifus for the furry community.

I still prefer the anthropomorphic ladies from outside Western Animation like Freya from FF9 or Krystal, or Coco Bandicoot. Disney has a sterile blandness of samey garbage style that is suffocating.

And this issue persists in their human females as well. Anyone who dares tell me that Princess Jasmine is hotter than Tifa Lockhart? Needs to be punched in the back of the head Lenny Style.

The furfaggotry is strong in this thread.

Who from where?

>The furfaggotry is strong in this board
Sup Forums can be just has bad, but Sup Forums still has more "furry" due to cartoons/comics

Well, the person to whom she serves as fursone surely does, yes.

>yfw you found out that Shakira initially complained that Gazelle's hips weren't big enough so she had the directors fix it directly by giving her what she has now

You just fucking posted an alien moron

Yes, but the plain old faggotry is even stronger with you

Even during the concept stage the stripper tigers where still strippers. Their short shorts are pretty lewd for a kid's movie.

A lot of things in that movie caught me by surprise. Nick and Judy's chemistry, use of "oh God..." and "By God..." in a Disney cartoon, and of course the stripper tigers.

Minnie Mouse is criminally underrated. She needs more art imo, and a bit of a re-design so that she's more notably feminine.

Sophie from Neopets

Give her the Amy Rose re-design treatment then.

digimon is Sup Forums newfag.

As much as I love Minnie I honestly think Daisy looks more feminine then her, and it all comes down to her feathers. The animators could style them so they looked like hair,mgiving her that extra feminine quality.

Anyone else like the myriad number of MILFs in cartoons, specifically furry MILFs. Peg Pete, Rebecca Cunningham, there's quite a few of them.

>aliens do not count.

But you posted an Alien OP.
So of course aliens in this thread count.

For whatever reason it feels like the Furry MILFs strike it even bigger than the human ones.

My dude

I want to stain her with cum. There aren't enough cloth girls in fiction.

Since this guy already posted about the two most well known furry MILFs, if you grew up in the 90's anyways. Who's more eye-catching Peg Pete or Rebecca Cunningham?

Personally I'm going to go with Peg but that's mainly because she was in far fewer antagonistic situations than Rebecca.