What other horrible shit had he done besides take credit for other writers work and fucking kirbys wife?

What other horrible shit had he done besides take credit for other writers work and fucking kirbys wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gwDnhMO8is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's taking human souls

Is that Mr. Feeny?

He once fucked my dad in the ass WITHOUT expressed written consent, only implied oral consent.

Heh.... oral.

Heh.... consent.

>fucking kirbys wife?
What? Also checked.

will not give ditko credit for co-creating spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=3gwDnhMO8is

Is it true he raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

He never fucked kirbys wife you ducking cuckold

He kills people under the authority of Moloch and Beelzebub.

Continue to breath our air.

>do to dragon con
>stan lee is there
>give zero fucks
>browsing comic books
>prices almost doubled on the ones he signed
>it's all modern shit
>he's had absolutely nothing to do with them

Why the fuck would I want his signature on a Bendis issue?

I know you guys hate Bendis, I'm just making an example here.

He didn't just take the credit -- he took their paychecks. As editor of Marvel he was in charge of hiring -- so if you wanted to draw at Marvel you also had to write the stories and let Lee pocket the writing paycheck.
Depending on how much he wanted to look like he was doing his job, Lee would then write captions and dialogue -- or more frequently just partially paraphrase what the actual writer put in for dialogue or caption boxes.

Even that small amount of work he sometimes farmed out to other writers who worked in the mens' magazine division of the same publishing company that Marvel was only a small part of. That company was owned by Lee's uncle, which is the only reason Lee had the job. Lee's uncle, Martin Goodman, didn't give much of a fuck about the comic book division (or about Lee) and so Lee got to run his little racket.

Not only did Steve Ditko actually create more of Spider-Man than Lee did -- Jack Kirby did as well (though still isn't credited for it). "Peter Parker, an orphaned teenager raised in New York by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben, gains spider-themed powers including a web-shooter." -- This all came from Jack Kirby, in his pitch for the strip (based on a couple of earlier ideas of Kirby's) that was supposedly 'rejected' (though not rejected that much, obviously). Ditko revised the pitch to make it the Spidey we all know (and Kirby always credited Ditko with his crucial contribution, unlike Lee).

He also took a paycheck as Art Director at Marvel for years while having other people do the work uncredited.

He threatened his own brother with the loss of the brother's only source of income (writing the Spider-Man newspaper strip), if his brother didn't go back on his own testimony about the Marvel copyright issues.

Lee also blatantly perjured himself in court repeatedly during the trial that ultimately led to Marvel/Disney settling finally with the Kirby estate.

>cucked Kirby at work
>cucked Kirby at home
>truly Stan "The Man" Lee
Nigger was Trump'n before Trump'n was cool.

I guess it makes sense if he made the character but the autist in me would prefer the current writer/artist sigs

I once met Andy Diggle at a local convention and he signed a load of my stuff and I bought some things from his table and he signed all that for free as well. pretty cool dude, the only weird bit was he sold me Volume 1 of Thief of Thieves (the volume he didn't write) and he still signed it.

hes the Nerdy hugh heffner

I hope that's fake

does that flame look real to you?

Dude they were charging 145 for an alt cover of Gwenpool signed by him.

Fuck Stan Lee.

That's what I was referring too. Back then everything looked weird since it was all black and white.

>He never fucked kirbys wife you ducking cuckold

Well, he did pay the gentlemen who were fucking Kirby's wife. It wasn't like Kirby was up to it after all. Lee's a good friend.

Not horrible at all, but he managed to outjew Ike.

>if you wanted to draw at Marvel you also had to write the stories and let Lee pocket the writing paycheck.

Sounds like bullshit.

>He threatened his own brother with the loss of the brother's only source of income

Wait, his brother was working for him with his character and was going to testify against him and expected to keep having his nepotism job while he was doing it? lol

>Lee also blatantly perjured himself in court

You know, the people who lose at trial always say the other guy was lying.

>hes the Nerdy hugh heffner
Unlike Heff he also went full Burt Reynolds.

>Sounds like bullshit.
It isn't. There are multiple accounts of artists either quitting Marvel, or refusing to work there in the first place. The comics industry back then was very small and corrupt (it was a branch of the newsstand industry, which was, in New York, at least, mob-run). Kickback schemes were common -- Lee's just went a little further.

>You know, the people who lose at trial always say the other guy was lying.
They didn't lose: they got paid a huge amount of money (something like half a billion dollars) because Disney was afraid to go to trial (possibly in part because of Lee's lying -- this is common enough knowledge for Lee to have been mentioned as a total fraud in the Sony leaks).
And the source is simply what has been made public from the court transcripts: he contradicted things he himself has said previously.

Sorry, left off a bit:

>Sounds like bullshit.
It isn't. There are multiple accounts of artists either quitting Marvel, or refusing to work there in the first place due to Lee's demand that they write the stories themselves and credit him as writer.
Ditko had to fight to get credit as writer of Spider-Man later during his original run -- and when he finally did, Lee stopped speaking to him.

>it's a 'hipsters pretend to know the secret goings on at comic book companies and also all the big names you know are secretly assholes and everyone is corrupt and bad' episode

Run outta stuff to be angry about, gotta go looking for that fix like a drug addict, eh?

>There are multiple accounts of artists either quitting Marvel, or refusing to work there in the first place.

So? There are plenty of artists who quit DC or refused to work there too.

>They didn't lose: they got paid a huge amount of money (something like half a billion dollars) because Disney was afraid to go to trial

These kinds of claims require an actual source. Sounds like a second helping of bullshit to me.

is this really a thing?

makes sense when you realize the people buying those signed comics arent the sort of comic book fans who know who Bendis (or any other artist) is and just think Stan Lee runs all of Marvel

>fucking kirbys wife?
what's horrible about that? He probably gave her the best sex of her life

>Letting someone else take credit for your work.
How fucking retarded can you get? they deserve it

Except every time he does.