I hurled at myself today

And it hurt.

I'm liking this poll, Sup Forums

>inb4 huur duur the polls matter now drumpf is winning

RIP IN PIECES SHILLARY

it's OVER

You don't get it do you, the polls are cooked but they have to somewhat reflect reality as election draws nearer

Alright Youtube.

I shit you not had 17 to 1 odds on NY today here.
After USA and Brexit do you guys think bookies will be more moderate worldwide?

> look up the polls
> check out party identification
> it has a d+8 sample

oh man it might be happening

"inb4"

He was always wining. You would think they would learn from the 300 people that was at killery rallies. 50 of them were media

STILL NOT ENOUGH TO WIN FAGGOTS

You need one more state niggers

Delete this or your a sexist misogynist

>stein
>3%

bullshit, she can get double digits in cucknifornia

1:02PM???

>You need one more state niggers
Just one more? ONE more?

You can't just inb4 to shield yourself from being called out as a retard, retard.

Where are the fucking poll methodology?

It doesn't matter if it shows Trump winning or losing, without a proper methodology, this poll is fucking

BULL
SHIT

>liberals voting on their non-existent principles instead of stopping the man that is worse than 15 triple hitlers

Wasted trips. Polls are skewed, not outright fabricated. That means if Trump is doing well in polls he's doing even better in real life, because they oversample the shit out of dems.

If he's up this much in the polls he's actually up 8 to 10 points

Trump is losing Colorado by the same margin he's winning North Carolina

wew lad

>polls over sample democrats and trump still wins
Really made me think.

Early voting doesn't bear that out though

>dat filename

What is overpolling by republicans.

>he fell for the early voting meme

>what are time zones?

Reminds me of Karl Rove in 2012

What I'm saying is that early voting doesn't show him ahead by 8 points, like the user was saying.

It shows him up in key states, but certainly not a landslide

He wasn't far off. End result was a lot closer than the polls suggested.

>Clinton winning in a CNN poll and in California
In other news water is wet.

Are there demographics or parties for these polls?

[citation needed]

Early voting is barely 1/6th of the vote.

>Axiom Strategies

Do some research. If you respond with "please spoonyfeed me, daddy", I'll explain.

feed me, papa

Close enough.

They're a consulting firm, meaning they aren't a group that makes their living as actual pollsters. Polling aggregates don't include them as a source, because if you go to their website their stated mission is to "shape the election" with their polling. They are a firm that specifically works with Republican candidates like Ted Cruz.

So to be specific, they are intentionally using any method they can and still call themselves a "poll" to get numbers that show Trump ahead. For example, polling known Republicans, always putting Trump first in the "good" options of their poll and always putting him second if it's a "bad" option that is asking about scandals(also to fool potential democrats into selecting anti-Hillary options).

If this consulting firm doesn't get the results they want, they bin them. Their job is to literally make Republicans look good, not to do objective polls. The Political Polls twitter page doesn't discriminate based on this, which is why you'll find Trumptards citing obvious pushpolls to fit their narrative.(like when they were citing longroom.com to "unskew" when Trump's numbers looked like shit)

no, for real, feeeeed me, papa, me hungryyyy!

Epic, Hans! Now open wide so daddy can culturally enrich you with his seed.

I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, but I also find this to be tit-for-tat when the "official" polls will oversample dems and women, call low income neighborhoods, and target minorities to show the result they're looking for.

if you think this poll suck for trump, you guys are in deep trouble

It's totally different leagues of disingenuous though. Axiom isn't even considered an actual polling firm because they don't even make any claim that they're trying to find impartial results. They openly admit their goal is getting skewed results to try to trick people that don't look at their methodology into thinking that Republicans are doing better than they actually are.

While there are imperfections in other pollsters and some of them ARE blatant democrat shills, that doesn't validate these polls and it doesn't invalidate the more reputable polling firms. Some of them really do attempt as unbiased as a poll as possible because they literally earn their living based on accuracy. Oversampling democrats is not intentional. Many people who respond to polling firms identify as democrats instead of independents and have traditionally done so dating back a few decades now.

I think part of the problem with polling is that it's degenerated over time into near uselessness. THey have trouble getting people just to answer the questions flawed methodology or not. It's sort of like liking a Youtube video where only a small perecentage actually take time to hit that button or even post a comment.