What did she see in the Joker?

What did she see in the Joker?

Someone to save. Something to fix. But instead he fixed her.

Her dick

Joker may seem like an obnoxious lunatic, but if he focuses on you one on one he's extremely charismatic and aggressive, and he's very good at reading people and figuring out how to use them. Because he's a total psychopath. A people predator.

>what did a girl see in the most powerful criminal in the most dangerous city

Spoiler: power

JOKER GIRL
HHHHYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA

Girls wrote love letters to Ted Bundy

Why

Because daddy didn't love them

Why are women so attached to their daddies?

That's a stereotype

they're not, they're just viewed as the prime example of what a man should be in a girls eyes.
Girls with daddy issues had fathers that were kinda lousy, therefore make lousy choices

Women recognize and respect true alphas.

Woman are natural hybristophiliacs

women aren't clever and don't have the same instinct of self=preservation that men do.

Post Moar from the book please

This user makes a sound point because once Harley begins sympathizing with Joker's sob story she becomes protective of him and whenever he's roughed up she's genuinely enraged or sad about it.
However I feel I should add that when simply asked about what she gets out of it she usually suggests or expresses she likes the fact he's a funny, exhilarating, complex yet simple guy who makes her life interesting. The thrill of their ambitious, dangerous and mocking antics amuses her.

She similarly gets along with Ivy and Selina when they do stuff like that, but I guess Joker's flare for theatrics kicks it up a notch compared to the other two who are usually either very curt or simple about things.

In fact now that I think about it, and I don't mean to make this another tired argument about the change but it's just an observation, a big part of Harley's character is her loving the gags, dressing her down from her Harlequin getup and gadgets to casual wear and practical weapons like a bat is kind of backwards.

She mistook the Gun in his pants for his Dick. Needless to say, she was rather disappointed the first time they did it.

Someone post the page where someone's watching a recording of Joker strangling her and then it cuts to her smiling. She's basically Carol from Archer.

in the original story, she felt pity and wanted to protect him and he was funny and very smart, she wasn't superficial It seems since he isn't exactly good looking.

I always liked how Kesel emphasized that aspect, the first time she flirt with him Joker tried to kill her cause he could believe somebody was seriously flirting with him

Better question is what does Ivy sees in Harley??

A friend

The handful of parasitic bulbs growing in her rectum.