What's up /Pol , I see a lot of you guys here are "high IQ lazy neckbeards, and today I come to you with an ama...

What's up /Pol , I see a lot of you guys here are "high IQ lazy neckbeards, and today I come to you with an ama, from a 26 year old that has no college degree, was a NEET who played hundreds of days worth of video games and rarely left the house, to a man who owns a fighter jet (1968 f-5a ) and a net worth of 22 million and about 1 million liquid. Thus is where you can come to ask how someone like all of you hit it big by working hard but more importantly smart. (No I didn't start with a rich family) I had 150 dollars and a car, which is where it all began, slowly at first and then all at once.

How did you make your money?

Your money ist scheiße .

How old are you now?

I'll bite. Not a NEET, in fact lined up for a job as a teacher if I can finish my LIBERAL arts degree in time for graduation in May. How did you start the transition into wealth, confidence and success? What were the most important aspects of this transition that could apply to someone about to leave college?

I'm 26. Started when I was 21 a few months after I dropped out of college. I can give you the long overview of how I started making money or the short one. But it all started going to an auction with that litthe bit of money I had, buying two motorcycles I knew nothing about and flipping them after fixing them with the help of the Internet and time.

Do you consider yourself now a social person, we're you a social person before you made your money? Are you now 'well spoken' and was it important to attain wealth?

I would like the long version. Also if you could please relay things you thought were a good idea or didn't even think about that bit you in the ass would be nice.

The secret to getting rich is work really hard and don't be a moron. People who say that doesn't work didn't actually work really hard or were a moron.

I woke up one day saying fuck it I don't want to be some fucking loser, it's 100% about how you present yourself in this world. I always exaggerated and lied when it was necessary, I'm not going to here but this is the one exception. You have to be bigger than life and real at the same time. You know every single thing there is about what your doing at that exact moment. When you go out you are the king of that subject and they are asking for your help so you better be able to back it up. Appearance is a huge thing as well. I have a baby face so I grew out a long full face beard. In my work even now, a suit is pretentious, you are trying to work with real people, so be a real person. I wear flannels , work boots and mechanic pants without exception. Success is all in your mind and I mean it. You can't go into something wanting to be succesful, you go into it being succesful and having people want to be succesful through you.

I wasn't social, but I had my social outlets and a strong personality. I joined a Greek fraternity in college, I joined a union after I left for engineers , I am closely working with another similar union and I joined the freemasons, all so I could create a network around myself.

Is it a good idea to spend a lot of money investing? If so, what should I invest in?

Did your success involve:
a) the stock market
b) real-estate
c) any inheritance at all

Yes , I would say I'm very well spoken, but still struggle with being standoffish. I am very rarely the one to approach others, even now, so I made it known you approach me and I take no bullshit. Wealth wasn't important in the beginning and it isn't really now. It was about a name. Having a name that meant something. I never had more than a dollar in liquid that I didn't run out and invest. Ever. Without question.

Early no. Other than having no student loans because I invested in bit coins very very early. 0 inheritance, real estate now is a decent portion if my assets and will grow over time.

Yes. If you are under I'd say 30, you should never have any money saved. Litreally to the point that if you make a mistake, it should hurt and it should hurt a lot. Invest into what you believe in. If you are into it, invest, but I don't mean "oh that's cool let me try my luck" I mean, I care about this and where it can go as well as where it can take me let me dump my time money and effort into it.

t. Zimbabwe millionaire

Funny you mention that, i bought one of their million dollar currencies, so in good faith I could say I was self made and had x money. This way I could build myself up and still look some one in the eye about it. People don't want to invest in some one just starting, they want to invest in made men.

Something that bit me in the ass is taxes. I had never done them , never paid them and when I showed up at the bank to buy my first house they asked where the fuck all my money came from. Other than that, I have been extremely lucky and never "lost money" though I have grossly underestimated the time required for more than enough projects.

Joining engineers unions and masons are objectively good things, but did you join them before you started making money or after? It sounds like before you had developed a small network with the Greek fraternity and then parlayed those connections with your motor cycle repair, is that right? Do you still work with your hands primarily or do you work in a more administrative capacity? Specifically, how would suggest to obtain more confidence, develop a network, and become more well spoken? I theorize that a network is key to success, would agree or disagree?

Op has broken down dirt bike in backyard from teenage years and bought another dirt bike from friend for $350 that he flipped for $550 on Craigslist. OP role plays as multimillionaire now. /thread

How is this Sup Forums related?

Denegrating someone online is just as easy as saying you're millionaire online, the difference is that one builds you up at the expense of others and the other even if false ignites the imagination.

He said free masons.

The engineers union I used to get me off my feet and motivated. I still work around 60-70hours a week as an engineer. But any free time I'm doing my other work. I have never taken that administrative leap, and I don't know if I will. Every project I get is either 100%me , my close friend helping me, or hired labor. Confidence is something that doesn't even need to be real, it just needs to come across as real and the more you play into it, the more it does become real. A network was indeed vital, I used other people's tools, equipment, space, licenses and their networking to build off my own. Being well spoken again comes off being the best at whatever it is you are doing. When I started with those motorcycles I knew nothing, not even how to ride one, but you can bet your ass I acted like I knew every detail about the two I had in my possesion. Every hour I learned to do something , I listed it as 40 or more as hands on professional experience , and today, even now my breadth of resumes , or now transactions encompasses over a hundred years of experience, just never in the same list.

>"
you dropped that faggot.

Some Autist LARP bragging about a fictitious life where he exclusively wears flannels..... these stories really right themselves.

It's /Pol related because at the end of the day this place helped build who I am, and I want to give back at least what I can. It shaped my outward attitude and I think that everyone here needs just that slight motivation to get them off their ass and out there to change the world. If you want, I can go into detail how I have a senator helping me directly and a few town supervisors as well as help from customs and port related people. (Nothing illegal)

Alright, do you live in New York? There an auction up by Albany I'll be attending later this week, I'll be there , and you can bet your ass I'm taking home that maserati. 2014, Scott perry auction, come by and see that it's not a LARP.

if i gave you $3000 right now, how would you invest it?

Bet on Trump winning the presidency.

Shut up, idiot.

that's where my $3000 is coming from

I'd go to an auction, buy 2 buses, and a dump truck, fix the dump truck, get a driver and put it in the road, I'd rip out the motors and transmissions from the bus and sell them, then sell the busses for scrap. Pic related, one of the machines I got a few months back and sold for 45k

k ill be there, I promise you won't spot me though

Buy gold. Sell it in January 2018 and buy tech stocks. Ride the tech until 2019 and then buy financials. Sell those before the 2020 election hype. screencap this post

I'll look for the 400lb hacker known as Sup Forums sitting in his Honda civic with a vape pen.

Pic related is OP.

Reported to FBI for being a terrorist.

>buy gold

why do you say that?

i have none of the resources to make any of that happen. i am curious as to what you mean by "get a driver and put it in the road" though.

Are you sure you aren't just a retarded hick?

exactly

but for serious I'm from delmar and I'm looking for a new car and only have 3700 to spend so an auction isn't a bad idea

You think you don't have the resources, but you really do, or you have the power to get some one you know to help you with it. And id "lease the truck out" and pay a driver to use my truck where I get paid the shipping on it.

post pics of the f-5 with timestamp faggot

In currently in college but I don't want to stick in academia related stuff I want to open my own business.
I have many good ideas and the knowledge to back them up.
The only area I'm fucked in is capital, I have no debt but no money either.
How would I go about acquiring capital to get my idea of the ground ?
My idea is to sell herbal supplements that actually work

D..did you start making duck calls?

Have fun in jail.

>being a shaman would be dope as fuck tho

why should raw material success be considered admirable above your contributions to society and culture? what have you actually done for civilization? what separates you from any other parasite with a "self-made" fortune?

>Countless plants with active ingredients

>thinks I'll bother with the few that are illegal