Red pill me on Yugoslavia. Why did it split? Is it true it was due to Serbian genocide?

Red pill me on Yugoslavia. Why did it split? Is it true it was due to Serbian genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005361799.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000273239.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/1991-03-01.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because religion became mainstream.

Nationalism and patriotism.

cia crashed this country, with no survivors

There is no nationalism without religion in ex-yu. Apart from Slovenes and Macedons, everyone pretty much speaks the same language and are culturally extremely similar. The main difference between people was the religion.

Fake, manufactured genocide.

Evil Serbian Chetnik orcs started eating inocent AlboCroat babies in order to establish Serbian empire do Tokija

a sinister, vile project called....大セルビア帝國

Yes

Once religion became mainstream, people started falling into nationalist ideas. It was also at the same time they tried to switch from single party system to elections. Then that created a whole new problem. Serbs + Montenegrians + Macedonians + people who identified as Yugoslavians would pretty much form a bloc, which was bad for Croats, Muslims and Slovenes.

There was a huge disagreement on how the country should be governed. If it was by popular vote, that would mean a Serbian hegemony. If it was by republic by republic, the serbs would get the shaft inevitably. So half the country was leaning to one system while the other half was leaning to another.

No one would actually let the other side have their way because it would result in complete domination by the other side...

That's how it started at least.

>removing kebab
>genocide
Pick one.

The french got you real good with this one.

Serbs are dindus of europe.

this serbro gets it ::DDD

REDPILL INCOMING:
HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT WERE SPREADING NATIONALISM PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT THEY WERE TAKING BRIBE FROM THE CIA TO SPREAD NATIONALISTIC PROPAGANDA.
Nobody wanted Yugoslavia to break up except the West because they feared it's power.

Not entirely true. The Kosovars wanted to secede since early 80s (if not before).

yep

Serbs are savage people, they are even more savage than the russians since they had the guts to do this at the end of the 20th century.

I'm glad that Romania supported NATO by letting the western forces to transit the country in order to invade Kosovo and even the logistics of NATO went through Romania. We had the occasion to get a NATO membership just 5 years after and we also did a favor to the global peace.

Take ur meds

Yugoslavia was a pipe dream only made possible because Tito got gibs from the West to keep his neutrality.

Because it was a big country.

Reason why they split up Tjekkoslovakia.

Reason why they will break up Great Britain into England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Reason why they will split Spain.

Reason why they will split France and Germany after that.

Small countries cant defend them selfs and will look to get into union with somebody. In our case, EU/Nato.

Once we are there, we are under EU dictatorship.

Game over.

Who ever says, Jugoslavia broke up because of nationalism/religion is retard.

>so tru

But getting everyone to play the victim and manufacturing public consent for bombing us was the way to break it forever successfully and fuck us over in the process. A lot of kikes US kikes in the Clinton administration earned some shekels over Kosovos resources too, and also strategically it was important to get the area to be pro NATO and weaken Russian influence where it was pretty strong

t. bozgor

Stay mad, cunt. Trianon best day of my life

Ethnic autonomy is a huge reason for Balkanization throughout history, even before the modern globalist stranglehold.

>because they feared it's power.
They weren't afraid of it, it wasn't a nuclear nor superpower, but having more disunited and weaker states was certainly a plus they wouldn't pass

Read the fucking wikipedia.

Jebi se pusi mi kurac

I'm not a bozgor, I just don't like to have dangerous neighbors.

This isn't an ex-yugo thread just yet. Keep it in English.

The CIA happened.

Karadzicu vodi srbe svoje
vodi srbe svoje~

Fuck you faggot , serbs are fucking awesome
They just hard life resiting the rape of the ottomanz.

Serbs best ally

>resisting
They fucking collaborated with them like a bunch of cucks

No wonder why people here think that we are gypsies, you are shouting tantrums because of my opinion.
This country is full of trashy people like you.

Serbs and Croats were equally bad but Serbs were in charge so they got all the blame.

There isnt evven any difference between them except the religion but they are still butthurt at eachother. Once I toured the Balkans and rented a car in Belgrade and went to Croatia, police stopped me many times and very aggressively until they saw blonde hair/blue eyes and realized I was not a Serb. The whole region is insane

Croats are fucking insane. They were harassing me with phrases like "can you read latinic?" on the border even though they could clearly see I am hungarian and not serb from my passport just because my car had serbian plates...

Rly ?
i would say that those are albos and bosniaks.
p.s serbs, greeks, bulgarians will never bend their knee for roaches,

You clearly don't know your own history, Zoran.

Yea. Scariest road trip I ever did. Twice cops would pass me only to go in front and suddenly break. I guess they wanted me to run into them in which case they would arrest me/get an excuse to beat me up, I dont know. Ended up loosing the car as soon as I could instead of driving it to Dalmatia as I had planned

T. Abdul

You don't want to drive to Dalmatia with Serbian plates. It is the reason why I go to vacation elsewhere.

*and kosovars

>The main difference between people
>people

Feels good having a name that can go as both croat and serb

No such thing as Kosovars. Those are just albanians that multiply like rabbits.

That's why seerbians and montenegrin forces allied with turks to crush albanian revolt of Isa Boletini in modern day montenegro-kosovo border.
That's why serbs allied with roaches against Skanderbeg?
And bosniaks are just muslim converted serbs.
Sage.

Your people let them multiply for centuries, and now you ask Kosovo back...

You now realize that Croats are the jewiest non-jews in Europe

They backstabbed the Hungarians, the Serbs (twice) the Italians etc. Croatia's success through history has depended on stealing land from their allies and brutally killing them, then hoping no one stronger gives a fuck. They've been successful so far, but no one likes a backstabber and when all your neighbors hate you its only a matter of time before the Croats are wiped out. Good riddance.

Pretty sure that's the Croat diaspora who lives in Australia.

Implying slavzergs are better.
Just say the whole thing don't be a revisionist fagg. Kosovo had its own parliament and leader like other republics under Tito.

IDGAF about Kosovo. If I would be running Serbia, I would have cut that shit off back in the 80s and then move all the albanians from south Serbia there.

Now they are rabbiting all over Serbia and Serbia will be gone within 50 years.

But no one asked me, did they? (not even a serb actually)

no we think of the kurds as the gypsies

croats being sjws and terrorists

allied against skanderbeg oh sorry didn`t he convert to islam?
Honestly who cares that we allied against albanians its not like it did much.
bosniaks are just converted serbs and croats but we rejected them after isnt that enouf?

Where do you find the energy to keep all these grudges though? In the bigger scheme of things they dont matter, race-strangers are invading Europe and birthrates in all our countries are ridiculous

>police stopped me many times
they were after bribes you stupid retard

Everyone is better than them. Literally everyone.

I am not even a fucking slav btw. But you must be either an albanian immigrant or a brainwashed idiot.

Nah, they know Serbians are poorfags.

There always was an albanian majority in Kosovo.

not really faggot learn history.

I'm pretty sure the guy didn't rent a crap car

>do Tokija

When I was in Ukraine and Russia they wanted bribes. In Croatia they never implied they wanted money. When they saw I was not a Serb they suddenly got very helpful and chatted and recommended hotels and restaurants and stuff (which their relatives owned of course). So, no.

Only complete idiots could believe that croats, serbs, muslims will live happily together.

Thats bullshit, we had no problems with them until nationalism became a thing, and even then they were amongst the least problematic nationalities in our country.
And we were together for a LONG time.

IMF "loans".

The country became dependent upon foreign money in order to sustain its highly ineffecient and corrupt communist economy, and the Soviets and Americans (i.e. IMF) gladly loaned them money.

When it became time to pay it back, the IMF essentially sucked it dry just like Greece.
When the economy crashed, opportunistic politicians started stirring up ethnic differences, which formed the pretext for war.

The CIA was quite well informed in 83 and 84 already:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005361799.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000273239.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/1991-03-01.pdf

>croats were buttblasted that they would no longer be able to use the resources of the other republics to develop at the expense of the other republics

Skanderbeg was named Athleta Christi by the fucking pope you moron. Hadn't the pope died and replaced, he would have led a nw crusaders coalition to retake Constantinople. Only bro tier balkan countries with him were hungarians and John Hunyadi and Romanians with Vlad Drakul. The others, especially the venetians and serbs, were total ottoman bitches and jews.

Butthurt speaking there. Hitler called them aryans and granted them alla albanian speaking lands, therefore I side with them.

have your heard about Jelasics?

Another balkan shitfest.

Oh wait he also later in his life convrted to islam?
Oh i guess that doesn`t matter based albanians remove turks?

Nah you're just full of shit. All your posts indicate you're an albanian.

>implying I'm a serb

I don't like assholes who continuously fuck over their allies and get away with it

Croats are scummy people and the worst part is that they've never actually amounted to anything as a result, they just dragged down stronger countries

Why are you all so mad?

Noone said youre a Serb, but the truth is noone can be bothered with this nonsense unless they have a personal connection. Maybe youre Slovene then

No. He was taken as a hostage by turks to his father who rebelled, forcefully converted but fled in a middle of a batlle from turks with 300 other albanians like him and resisted serbs and ottomans until his death. He never lost a battle and is still praised as a top tier strategist. He was born and died a christian and only after his death, 10 years later or so, that turks managed to re-invade albania again. . Stop this fucking meme about albanians being turbo muslims, I've never seen more irreligious people in Euope.

Albanians are scum who converted to Islam and thus were immune to the son-stealing the ottomans practiced against the christian nations

Albanians aren't people. They have nothing in them which makes them worthy of being called human. They shat all over Skanderbeg's legacy while pretending to honor him because they have no other history.

Have you read what I wrote?
>until nationalism became a thing
And 1848 was a clusterfuck anyhow. And even then Croats did not massacre Hungarian villages unlike Romanians and Serbians.

Ok this proves that you are albanian knowing all this finnaly got you bitch.
i don`t even care to continue.

Or maybe I have the ability to read and see that a particularly irrelevant nation also managed to be one of the most backstabbing, genocidal countries in history against their own kin and have absolutely nothing to show for it except maybe some beaches.

Croats are offensively shitty people, they can't even manage to turn their constant betrayals into making themselves a strong nation. All they do is rely on other people not giving a fuck about them.

We lost our sea-acces because of you.

>muslim
>irreligious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion
Spotted the serb diaspora.
Albanians were not immune to the son stealing moron. Skanderbeg was in that case. And these stolen albanian sons were the majority of janissaires, who made a syncretism of albanian paganism and islam to create the warrior sect of bektashi muslims, still practiced in albania by those who still care about religion.

Maybe, but probably not. What is your ancestry then?

Because your country doesn't fight its own battles and relies on countries like Germany and America to save your worthless ass after you backstabbed your cousins a second time because you were greedy. And now you're in the EU and you people apparently think you'll get the EU bucks and split, which I'd be fine with if you were someone relevant like Poland but we all know you're just pulling the same jewish shit all over again.

I will find you and will shank you,you gulash loving orc

I am American

>serbs actually are this retarded IRL

That means nothing. I asked for ancestry

I lived half of my life in Yugoslavia, it was the life I would give anything to live again.

If you didn't experience it it's very hard to judge. I'm half croatian half serbian, and my families love eachother so much they still visit eachoother today even thou my father died and my mom moved on 20 years ago almost. That is the type of love and respect we had for eachother then.

I fucking hate niggers and kikes

How do you like living in Macedonia? I've always wanted to travel there, thinking about doing it this summer.

Nah we lost that because fucking Hungary is incapable of being on the winning side for centuries now.

My grandma was born in Hungary, I was born in Serbia. We were born in the same city.

>crvat

>Serbian genocide

All sides were happy to dive into the 'genocide' pool, Canada + France fought a battle with Croats to prevent them massacring a bunch of Serb villages. It is known as the most denied battle ever fought en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket

You are welcome to come to our shores anytime, just don't forget to leave a tip.
You are obviously holding some kind of a grudge against croats but all that you said doesn't matter. When Serbia joins the EU we are going to be in one big Yugoslavia once again, and all will be well...

i have to confirm this for truth

Funny. My uncle is half croat half serb. He was living in Croatia at the time and wanted to leave to Serbia as the war was starting because he felt safer there. He agreed to switch properties with a relative. The "relative" put landmines all over the farm land and around the farming equipment trying to kill him. The hatred was almost comical.

Are you from the north of Croatia? Istria maybe?

Albanians were complicit in multiple purges and suppressions of Greeks, Bulgarians and other balkan peoples you retarded spic

You don't get to team up with the evil overlord and then say "b-but it wasn't our fault"