Seriously US?

Seriously US?

I mean, are you literally fucking kidding me?

>homeless vets

But what have they done for us LATELY??

It's their choice to be homeless. Don't pretend there aren't dozens of social services for these people.

>the guy is clearly in his 20's
>veteran
nice meme faggot

>dozens of social services for these people.
Are they state- or voluntarily funded?
Doesn't matter, there are probably still tons of disabled Vietnam/Iraq/Kuwait veterans rotting without any hecks given about them to this very day.

don't make a foor of yourself son and shut up

it's certainly not because a lot of them have mental issues and your god Reagan destroyed the mental health services of the U.S.

He should eat that dog.

>we have the resources to provide for everyone

Hey norfag, when your population is in the hundreds of millions, it's far too chaotic and unfeasible for the state to manage such menial things as giving any valueless fuck a decent lot in life.

>homeless
>great time to get a dog
I hate this ploy so much. I get using a dog to guilt people into giving you money, but it's not right. You can't even take care of yourself ffs, let alone somebody else.

i unironically hate veterans and enjoy their maiming and mental illness

white trash slaves of the jews, literally the niggers of the white race

This. Honestly, he probably makes hundreds of dollars a day begging with that dog, more than he would get from the government

Illegal immigrants need hugs and cookies.

>not joining the national guard so you can get military training to be ready for the happening
>the only time you'd get deployed is to put down a dindu riot

when you're so much of a stereotypical conservashit that you reach demotard status

>implying stray dogs don't exit
Liberal mindset, everyone!

Don't even try, you also believed Saddam was going to launch soviet-tier missiles filled with some gas all the way over the Atlantic.
>edgelord in hindsight
No matter the cause, they are you own damn people and it reeks cuck the way you have such a contempt for them.

how about dont join the army in the first place.

The democratics demanded mental patients be released.

the democrats ended the mandatory internment program but Reagan defunded mental health facilities

both sides are shit