No no no no. 22 million people have already voted...

No no no no. 22 million people have already voted. That's 1/7th of the vote that won't be influenced by the latest news and FBI investigation.

people who early vote are already decided and partisan. you can't often influence partisan decisions.

This is why they were pushing Early voting so hard.

Hillary will go to prison in the next 30 days

A lot of people have been waiting till the last moment. Early voting won't save her, it's not enough.

It is extremely hard to influence early voters. They would not stop voting for Clinton if she killed a dog with a stick while dancing in Satan's clothes. They would not stop voting for Trump if he grab's some 12yr old girl's pussy live on stage.

The race will be decided on election day based on how many people each candidate can get to the booth an how independents decide.

You can change your vote

Vote early, vote often.

Only in 13 states. And people are lazy. Plus they probably they don't want to be embarrassed admitting they chose wrong the first time.

I wonder how many of the early votes are legit?

And those votes are for Trump.

There's really no such thing as a "right" or "wrong" vote. There's voting with your conscience, and for the betterment of the country for future generations, and then there's voting selfishly for superficiality and gibs for the here and now.

That image is fucking hilarious

Voted hillary? feeling some voters remorse? then its your own damn idiotic fault

And the new Trump tape is gonna influence the other 6/7

Just a few hours left Drumpfkins, enjoy them while you can

its good that young people aren't voting, they are a larger group than spics. hispanics don't matter too much, unless they can somehow flip texas.

There no way we can lose

get hype user

landslide incoming

Is this wishful thinking?

Try 1/4

Fuuuck. It's over.

>be black
>Vote early for Hillary because you're an a dumb uninformed piece of shit
>Get called a nigger by Hillary early this week

>allowing your country to be run by an evil crooked twat for fear of embarassment

Its 1/6th, and in North Carolina almost half of the people have already voted. Why exactly do you think are people saying Hilldawg is as good as president?

I like this one because it probably accurately shows the support of each candidate

No it doesn't. People look up Trump to laugh at him or be entertained by what he's said or done now.

i guess more people would search for "clinton" not "hillary". But hey, dont let me interfere you with your echo chamber bullshit, swamp german.

Nope, it's already been confirmed to exist

Why don't you make like a proper Canadian and leaf?

This is precisely hybrid early voting should not be a thing.

Does anyone even know why early voting became a thing?

I don't.

Blaming the jews is probably a safe bet.

keep crying bitch nigga while you lose the meme wars

Agreed

She will win anyway so it doesn't matter.

wrong

Pretty sure it was 19 million about 15 hours ago. What is the total US electorate? And why is early voting so damn common?

I think 170 million are registered or can vote. 2008 and 2012 had 120 million or so votes.

>yfw Clinton gets the majority of 600 million votes

Because the campaigns and debates and stuff are basically meaningless. People vote for who they like more and that gets decided by their gut or what the tv tells them to like. No point in waiting to cast your vote when you already like one candidate and hate the other.

>precisely hybrid early
fucking autocorrect
*precisely why early

I use to be a Trump supporter but then my wife had a black child last week. I know what you faggots are thinking, she did not cheat, I asked the doctor and he told me it's perfectly normal and natural for a white woman to have a black child even if the dad is white and that I don't need a DNA test. I don't want my son growing up in a hateful environment because you guys hate black people. I'm with her now

>Hillary causes a shitstorm after receiving 400 million absentee ballots from India

So? There are over a billion people in India, you find it hard to believe that 400 million are American or have American citizenship?

>Hillary is actually among us

Omg. Do you not realize what you have ow become with the words that you've said? It's avery bad word to be said about an individual himself and now that is you. You giant fucking unlucky black baby trucking son of a bitch. Fuck

Some states do let you change your vote

How are we doing with early voting, lads? Is Florida still for the first time in decades an early vote victory for the Republicans?