Three new episode's of Marvel's Spiderman came out today...

Three new episode's of Marvel's Spiderman came out today, either because they all sort of form a cohesive story line or because irregular scheduling. These episodes had a lot of stuff including Sandman, Iron Man, Hammerhed and Venom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4RvP55KDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My four favorite Spider-man villains!

>Hammerhead
>favorite Spider-man villain
Bendis, pls go.

Links?

LINKS PLEASE?

We're doing team ups already?

considering that Miles Morales, Anya Corazon, and Gwen Stacy are all going to gain spider powers later on I feel like this was already a team up show.

Iron Man is my favorite Spidey villain too.

Has this show even aired on the channel yet?

come on Three episode LOOOOOOOL

Yeah, it started in August.

seconding this. I want to see how badly they mess up the symbiote. Is it at least an alien?

What's up with that? I thought they were going to be aired one a week like normal.

>That fucking symbiote
I see what you did there, but I'm still not liking it.

It is. In the Black Cat episode, Max got it from NASA.

Who cares? The show still sucks.

Almost as bad as Ultimate.

>have OnDemand
>Episodes 8 and 9 are available to watch
>Episode 7 isn't

I don't disagree, but I'm not such a moron that I judge a series without watching it in it's entirety. I assume other anons are the same.

I watched all of Ultimate as well, thus I actually can form a real opinion of it, what did you watch two episodes?

>Harry Osborn's science project for the Stark expo is the goblin glider

So is he going to be this show's Green Goblin or is it going to be Norman?

He actually already made Hobgoblin's fire sword. So maybe he is Hobgoblin.

Wonder why they went with a really bad abridged version of the spiderman movie instead of homecoming

Where can I get the new episodes? They're not on WatchCartoonOnline yet.

They kinda made him look like modern Phil Urich already.

We're getting Green Goblin.

youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4RvP55KDk

Looks like shit

>they're going with the symbiote turns Peter into a douchebag thing

why

Because the 90's cartoon, Raimi and Spectacular did it?

Because that's the modern interpretation of the symbiote's behavior since TAS. It is kind of frustrating though. They'll come up with every kind of angle to introduce it, but they won't use it's originally non-malevolent characterization.

Nobody writes Eddie as an asshole who hates Peter for stopping serial killer either.

I actually like the show for the most part. The voicework's nice, but it seems way too fucking early for Venom.

Has Peter been shirtless yet in any of the main episodes?

Mainly asking because removing the symbiote usually ends up with him naked/in underwear so I'm cool with either.

Well it's sort of been building since the black cat episode and Venom doesn't show up at all they just introduce the blacksuit and then Peter gets rid of it
Plus Spectaular introduced the symbiote suit in episode 10 this introduced in 8.
I will say this show is growing on me. It's at least leaning more towards spectaular than ultimate

So basically it was pointless?
Did we get a strip scene?

so you retards are going to bitch about everything

It's a suit made by Iron Man.

Typical alien suit that makes Spidey edgy and violent.

Links, please.

It was basically a less intense and well written 3 episode arc like the one spectacular did. In the first episode he gets the suit and fights sandmans daughter. 2nd episode it's your typical spidey with the symbiote episode where he feels great until he realizes it's changing him and gets rid of the suit. 3rd episode is him fighting Ghost at the Starkexpo and the suit getting back on him. Everyone realizes that Peter was right and that the goo is alive and Tony takes it to the Avengers compound. Unless I missed it we didn't get any reference to Eddie but we did get a moment where the symbiote touches Flash and gives him a quick vision.
Peter had his suit underneath the symbiote every time it fell off so no strip scene like we usually get with symbiote episodes

Did he hook up with Sandman's daughter?

No and she was probably the most cliched and worst character to come out of the 3 episodes.
Sandman didn't deserve the way she treated him

That's disappointing for both no Eddie and no strip scene, I don't get why they had to do this so early either.

Is there anyone working on the show that we can ask questions to like Wacker used to be for the older crappy shows?

Fuck, I'm not sure what I was expecting. Maybe for them to do a good job with what seems like a bad idea, (giving sandman's daughter angst and super powers) but I guess not.

Like I said it's around the same number of episodes of when spectacular did it and it's 4 episodes later than ultimate did it so I'm guessing this is the new standard for a spidey series. I appreciate they didn't do venom yet and are letting it simmer a little longe, it allows them to not blow all of their load early

I think if they would've made Marko less sympathetic or had given her a better reason for turning evil it would've worked, but they just made her look ungrateful as fuck. Although I might be biased because my sister and dad got into a petty fight last night and I'm still a little mad about it.

Good point.

Heck, maybe Alistar will end up being the Green Goblin. Won't that be confusing.

So what was Sandman's daughter's motive for being evil?

She's mad that her dad turned to a life of crime to help his family get ahead and that he took her to the site that gave them both their powers. Hammerhead saves her and she decides that since she has powers now she no other option then team up with hammerhead and be evil. Her dad shows up to save her and she tries to kill him because she says him being evil is why she's evil and that hammerhead was a better father then he could ever be.

That's pretty bad Worse than I expected actually.

where the fuck u guys seeing these eps.

What got me was that she was another super smart science kid and she figured out how to form a normal body so she could have perfectly returned to school and acted like a normal girl wit no powers.

Disney XD, the network it airs on

>she was another super smart science kid

This meme needs to end.

Why was Anya so sexy in the sandman episode, her outfit looked really good

Genetics. Latinas are naturally sexy.

To everyone who says this is as bad as Ultimate, I disagree. I really hated Ultimate, and while there are many things I hate about this...
>Dueling Science Schools like some Harry Potter bullshit
>Ultimate-but-not-quite tier character reimaginings
>Miles existing
Despite all that I somehow think this show is setting up something more interesting than Ultimate, it's still not how I would like to see an ideal Spider-Man series done, but in tone alone it's already a step up from Ultimate in my opinion

I'm gonna have to start screen capping this show when I have the free time.

anyone got a link yet? kimcartoon doesnt have it.

All his villains are trending in that direction.

It's about to get there when Gwen, Anya, and Miles get their powers.

anyone got that link yet?

What he said, I wanna watch it.

how's ghost in this show? better than the one in armored adventures? or did they make him op?

pretty average then again this is the only episode he's been in.

>tfw Jim Cummings is playing both The Ghost and Hammerhead

I kinda don't like the mask, looks a little too much like task master

>It's about to get there when Gwen, Anya, and Miles get their powers.

Why did you have to remind me that was going to happen

Yeah it threw me off when I watched it this morning.

So what is Miles even going to be? There sure as shit can't be two heroes named Spider-man, right?

If the USM toyline was anything to go by, Kid Arachnid.

I honestly hope this show throws a curveball in the way of Doc Ock by not actually having Doc Ock happen or just having him refuse Norman's offer and continuing his arm research with Max. I have a feeling that it's going to go the most predictable route though.

They already said his development is basically a twisted mirror of Peter's, and that he'd have a larger role in the second season.

They have pretty much confirmed the Superior Spider-Man story will be adapted.

So he acts selflesslyand does the right thing, only for it to cost him a loved one?

So I was gonna create my own thread, but I'm literally to lazy to hop on google and get a pic of the show.

I took a break from Sup Forums around Homecoming, and Empire started up to let my blood pressure lower a tad bit, but I couldn't resist watching this shows premiere, and I gotta ask.

What's the general opinion of the show here, I know there are some people complaining in this thread, but whats the wide scope of opinion

Haven't made it half way through a single episode without swearing yet...

It's pretty average. Better than Ultimate imo though I'll wait until the drama goes into full swing to draw any meaningful conclusion.

It just doesn't compete with Ultimate Spider-Man. This show is offensively bad.

The general opinion is that it sucks, which it kinda does. Spider-Fags are never happy with anything, the meme is true, and it's for good reason....we always get FUCKED

That being said it's way better than Ultimate so far. This show has really poor choices, but Ultimate was cringey, this show doesn't make me cringe as much as it makes me say "why would they do that instead of doing it the way I would do it"

Best Spider-Show after Spec and TAS.

Well glad my senses haven't dulled too badly.

Worst part is I always liked Miles, even after the shit in recent years, but this show may be single-handedly responsible for making me learn to hate him, I get that marvel is terrified of being offensive, but does every black character they write these days have to be completely devoid of any actual personality? He is as bland as plain toast, at least Anya is allowed to have a bit of an attitude/temper.

It's fine though, because all of the side trio's devoid of personality besides being smart and throwing out the occasional one-liner.

>at least Anya is allowed to have a bit of an attitude/temper.

It sucks because Anya is barely anything like in the comics. They just gave a generic Angry Latina character her name.

Gwen had a personality in her debut episode, where she was smart, but also annoying.

>Gwen had a personality in her debut episode
That's another thing I'm not a fan of, I hate her hairstyle, every time she's on screen I can't help but think it was originally an aunt May design, and they just made the hair blonde.

>and Venom.
I never stepped foot into Ultimate territory, but the way they handled the symbiote in this was just pathetic.

Is this the worst treatment the poor black bastard has received so far or did Ultimate handle it even worse.

Even worse than that shitty Vulture?

It's worse. The symbiote is created by SCIENCE from Peter's blood, which is taken from his ass.

Peter gets overtaken by the symbiote that much, and Harry gets to be Venom for a bit. Then, he gets separated from it, Scorpion take it for a bit, then bonds permanently with Flash to make Agent Venom.

>Peter gets overtaken by the symbiote that much

Meant to say he isn't. Black Spidey/Venom are both Harry.

Let's not pretend that the entire Hellfire Club didn't take turns with Emma. They can't pretend to be aristocrats and not do that.

why would they cancel the old show if they're just going to do the exact same shit in the new one.

Because it was already on too long as it was. They basically gave it an extra season because it did fine on Netflix.

Also, as much as I hate the Spidey team premise again, at least it isn't a sausage fest like USM's last two Spidey teams.

Not being Carnage?

>Carnage
>Symbiote possessed Spiderman (AKA his dark side)
>Morlun
>Blackcat

>I watched all of Ultimate as well, thus I actually can form a real opinion of it, what did you watch two episodes?
sorry to hear that you hate yourself that much

>I'm not such a moron that I judge a series without watching it in it's entirety. I assume other anons are the same.
>I watched all of Ultimate as well, thus I actually can form a real opinion of it, what did you watch two episodes?
"Gee this piece of dog shit looks like shit. I better taste it to make sure though. Hm. Yeah after three good licks, this dog shit tastes like shit. But I better eat the whole thing just to be sure. Mmmyeah this is definitely dog shit."

That was my reenactment of you watching these cartoons.

you sound fucking retarded

>paying for cable television in 2017

So your defense of this show is "Well, it's better than garbage!" Which coincidentally, is the chorus song sung by almost all current Marvel comics readers.

You're mad.

no you are just an idiot if you think ultimate is better but the show is not a copy of spectacular so you hate it right