TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein_vs_mcmullin-6154.html
njuskalo.hr/image-bigger/muska-odijela-sakoi/ndh-zuta-uniforma-ustaske-vojnice-slika-19231449.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yuuuuuup

I want to believe

>tfw even in landslide projections your state goes blue

Still felt good to vote. Abolish electoral college for popular vote when?

There is a good reason the Founders were against this. It has its pros and cons

Why can't my state just go red :(

>Virginia blue and Minnesota red

Why

Also, what the fuck happened to Virginia? I remember when it was a red state.

>tfw minnesota red
I BELIEVE

>NM
>blue

>its the eleventh hour
>he still thinks Donnie boy is gonna win

you kids said the same exact thing about willard romney predicting a landslide. whats it like to be so c u c k o l d e d?

What are your sources ?
I want to believe

Actually this is the final map from the election results...

>Pro-Hillary memes: INEFFECTIVE

Didnt you get the CTR-memo, you idiot?

Take the polls, adjust for rigging, you get this map.

You know how big cities like Detroit or NYC can totally dominate a state in terms of elections? Well more and more of "Washington DC" has been spilling into Virginia over the past decade, and it's having the same effect. Solving the problem would basically require making the bridges unusable and thus discouraging the DC sprawl.

Commuter bureaucrats from DC apparently.

>Florida
>blue

What are the pros though?

We should ban Canadians after Trump wins. I'm tired of their endless shitposting for Hillary

Just keep an eye on the circled states. If Trump wins in these swing states plus New Mexico (or Colorado), he's the next POTUS. All the non-circled states are as they were in 2012, and there's no way any of the republican states have turned democrat during the current campaign. It's going to be a tight score because of the electoral system, but Trump is going to win.

Does he actually stand a chance of winning Utah?

>TRUMP {{{LANDSLIDE}}} INCOMING

Shouldn't that be "mudslide"?

Everything I've seen shows he has it

What's the cut off for a "landslide"? In the neighborhood of ~350 votes for one candidate?

>and there's no way any of the republican states have turned democrat during the current campaign

Laughing_Utahns.jpeg

I doubt a lot of people are really gonna vote for Egg Mcmuffin.
Mormons can be weird but they know how to count to 270 and what Hillary would do as POTUS

This is how it will happen.

More than 10 points difference in the popular vote

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein_vs_mcmullin-6154.html

Does it look like they're gonna go democrat? No. Also, Trump will have approximately 3 - 4% more than the polls indicate in several states. It can actually be a landslide, but in the worst case scenario, he should still narrowly take it. I don't base this stuff only on feels, but how the polls have been conducted and what demographs they are completely missing. It should be obvious to anyone who even cares to take a look at the polls and their weightings. They've forgot the male youth -voters, unregistered voters who came in with the hype, liberals who side with Trump and registered voters who abstain from voting because of what the candidates are. The polls are accurate only if the voting demographics haven't changed from 2012 and as we saw with Brexit (Got that one right down to the very percent distribution aswell because of the same factors and my own weightings). Trust me, he's going to win if there's no election fraud and maybe even if the were, as it can't be done on a scale big enough to nullify the aforementioned factors adding into Trumps numbers.

This is fantasy desu. It will be a close election, and Trump will win, but landslide predictions on either side are bullshit. It will come down to Michigan and PA.

The thing is it doesn't have to come to those for Trump, but if it does, he wins. That's why Hillary is now focusing on campaining in PA for example. Her campaign knows it's over if she can't take the state.

What about NY going red?

>Utah
>red
Not keeping up with the polls, eh?

Finally a voice of reason. You are 100% correct.

A single state with retarded amounts of people can't decide the election, the votes from states with less people (which are usually conservative as fuck) de facto are worth more than the votes from libshit states with huge population.

In the end it'll be red.

YOU FORGOT VA AND NEW MEXICO BRUV

353 MINIMUM

>A
>FUCKING
>LEF

There's a few ways Trump can win it. If he actually gets Pennsylvania it's gonna be a landslide.

shut up germanfag you don't even know how american government works

The bridges, you say...

bump

The republican vote is gonna be higher than indicated in there, but it's not gonna be enough to tip it over. If NY went red, pretty much the whole map would be red aswell. Let's not be unrealistic here.

So far as I know they have achieved Rome-level rot there by relocating immigrants and "refugees" there over the years.

It also helped keep the balance of power between the north and south fair when the vast majority of the population in the south were incapable of voting.

This still results in at least *some* representation at the presidential level for people who are disenfranchised in one way or another because their presence in the state during the census helps increase the state's power, and a person's residence in a state gives some indication that the state is doing something right economically to have attracted more people.

With a direct popular vote those people become truly meaningless.

Problem is that electoral votes are indirectly based on population.

California should be split.

why is illinois never even talked about being in play? surely outside of chicago there must be a lot of red cities

A lot of states should be split desu. But I would question the ability of either the states or the federal gov't to do it in a way that won't have to be administered by the supreme court.

I mean, imagine if we broke states down by their congressional districts. Those are a fucking disaster and a half.

At least state borders are fairly stable.

Give big cities their own district. Do that for every state. Illinois shouldn't be run by Chicago.

10/10

NM is solidly blue due to demographic shifts. His most likely bet is NH + a congressional district in Maine, which would put him at 270. A win in PA, WI or MN is also possible but unlikely.

He has a tough road to 270 but it is by no means impossible. Even Nate Shillver gives Trump a >20% chance of winning now

Everywhere outside of the greater Chicago area is dyed-in-the-wool red. And most of the counties within the Chicago area other than Cook (DuPage, Lake, Will, and to a lesser extent McHenry, Kane, Kendall and Grundy) have significant conservative populations.

But Cook County, and Chicago specifically, are so blue it takes the entire fucking state with them. Look at the last few elections. Look at the primary turnouts this year too.

This kills the drumpfkins.

Trump will win easy

That but swap Florida for Nevada and we squeak in to a lovely, deadlocked swampy set of years.

No, new York is going red. Not even just a little red, but full blown African AIDS red. Mark my words.

My understanding is Michigan and Wisconsin both have chance to go red as well.

this is the worst case scenario map imo

I'll grant you that Chicago ought to be its own electoral district. Or better yet, Cook and DuPage counties.

California ought to be split into Northern and Southern, though from the look of things they'd both be blue.

I suppose another option would be to drop the electoral districts according to federal district court venue boundaries. That might be fun.

Stop posting this shit map. PA is blue and you can't just pretend it isn't.

This graphic is from one to two weeks ago. The gap has closed substantially in that time.

Can he really win MN, WI and MI? What are the polls looking like now?

Californian here. CA turns red this year. It will be historic. At that point, does the "battle ground" states even matter..

No chance he will win Minnesota

I think he meant Michigan.

>le blue CA maymay

Polls will maybe be off by 5-10 points, but not double digits. There are just WAY too many spics in CA for Trump to ever win there. I'd shit my pants with joy if it happened but I'm not holding my breath desu

On the other hand, you and I both know this would get called gerrymandering in a heartbeat. Fuck, it might even actually BE gerrymandering insofar it renders all republican votes in Chicago a nullity, and renders most democrat votes outside of Chicago a nullity.

I mean, the current situation is fucked, insofar as Chicago's blueness makes the rest of the state's votes all but worthless, but unfortunately what we have now is constitutionally permissible. We need to find a redistricting solution that won't fuck shit up.

loving it!

steve ballmer banner epic level

That's gonna be 3 shekels docked from your pay for not following the rules, goy.

>Also, what the fuck happened to Virginia? I remember when it was a red state.

Two of the most populous counties are in the north and totally disconnected from the economy because they are all government workers and contractors. They have been inviting as many immigrants there as possible.

The growth of the federal government after 9/11 is the main reason, blame Bush.

Not likely, but California could go red if the dems are too lazy to go vote

>Also, what the fuck happened to Virginia? I remember when it was a red state.
Texas used to be as blue as New York once upon a time. Times change, user.

>ca
>red

Fug I bet money of Pennsylvania going red.

Bet £450 bongs at 5/2.

Came late to the trump train but I'm aboard

CHRISTIE FOR VIRGINIA

>NY
>not red

This.

By the way, what would happen if the election winner renounced to become the POTUS and the vice did the same?

this Halloween theme is literally 2 spooky 4 me I can't post like this.

bye see you tomorrow, sorry. MAGA

>Trump winning:
>MN
>MI
>WI
>NH
>PA
>NC
>NV
>CO
>FL

I feel like it will be a huge landslide for Trump in the popular vote but I have no fucking clue what the electoral college are planning. They could decide to give everyone the finger and vote for Hillary for favors. It sucks that the electoral vote is all that matters.

the new graphic has ohio red.
he's currently winning NC and winning FL by a decent margin

White-collar transplants and immigration.

Pennsylvania will be fine
njuskalo.hr/image-bigger/muska-odijela-sakoi/ndh-zuta-uniforma-ustaske-vojnice-slika-19231449.jpg

Bump this Do it for mother earth, Trump and Berlinanon (me)

I've always thought we should do what Nebraska and Maine do. Award electoral votes on a district basis and winner of the state takes the 2 Senate votes for the state. It would alleviate that sprawling, monolithic, urban advantage the Dems have enjoyed for so many years.

I live in UT. It's going red.

Shut up cunt. You don't know shit - polls mean nothing.

Utah is red. People hate Hillary, and McMullen isn't even a thought here. Trump supporters are the most outspoken in UT. We don't get fired at our jobs for supporting him.

>I saw lotsa trump signs from my mommy's upstairs window XD

I honestly feel bad for kids like you

not possible. NY has way too much fraud in NYC

Great points here. As far as fraud goes, this election is gonna have an unprecedented amount of poll watchers and republican voters are being told to tape their vote if they use an electronic voting machine, and some will go as far as to get print verification of their vote.
So, I think they're fucked if they think they can steal it.
The police are gonna be VERY busy on the 8th, let me tell you.
this is gonna be unprecedented

>upstairs window
>Sup Forums

Jokes on you CTR faggots, we lurk basements, not "upstairs windows".

I live in Virginia, the only part of VA that is blue is up north. Fuck them

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that fairytale, bitch. I'm sure that it will come true