Hillary's ace in the hole

Hillary is now allowing her supporters to vote by SMS text message.
Trump is stuck in the past. This may win Hillary the election if the word starts spreading around.

The black community is especially fond of twitter and text messaging. This could be it, boys.

#VoteByText

How is Hillary's campaign so smart?

How is that even legal wtf

RNC could never be so tech. smart and stuck in old era.

Drumpf is stumped

It's a troll, chucklehead.

Hillary's a smart woman

Top kek.
Spread this.

So glad I don't have to drive all the way to the booths in this chilly weather.

>tfw I never counted on this

for you

This is genius move by Hillarys campaign to get her more votes. Wish Trump could have come up with something like that.

Can I vote early with this?

Trump is done for. How can he ever recover from this?

Silly drumf didn't register for online voting haha!!

wait, this is genius, okay, this is true meme magic.

shadilay, kek

In all seriousness, we should spam this on social media on Nov 7-8.

Amen brother, why leave the comfort of your home when you can vote with your smartphone

lets just use the same exact images they are using to do this and spread it around but just use fake numbers so their votes go nowhere

The 400 pound hacker known as "fore chan" strikes again

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes but only if you vote Hillary, since Drumpf didnt register for this method with Telecommunication services his voters cant,

Spread this right now holy fuck. There will be so many dumb enough to fall for it.

Only use this OP image though, don't over saturate it by saying you can use FB and Twitter.

#VoteByText #TextHillary

FUCKING DO THIS HOLY SHIT.

The more it reaches Hillary voters, the more votes for Hillary and the time has come for Madame Presdente

The eternal poo has risen. Top kek. Firing up the twatter.

I can't wait. Hilldawg is going to dominate the online ballots.

Wtf everyone can buy ten SIM cards amebic cast their vote. Don't you have laws in your country?

Espanaol?

This.

Votes are tracked via imei number of your smartphone. So even if you vote multiple times only the first vote will be registered in the database as legit vote.

>Wtf everyone can buy ten SIM cards amebic cast their vote

Don't forget to start multiple facebook accounts to cast multiple votes for Hillary.

Vote early. Vote often.

Silly Dumpf won't know what hit him!

"escribiendo" sounds a little unnatural, tbqwy.

I'd write "EnvĂ­a "Hillary" al 59925 este 8 de noviembre."

Also, months aren't capitalised in Spanish.

WTF I LOVE POO NOW

How does she keep getting away with it!

This has more potential than #draftourdaughters

Niggers will absolutely do both the sms and the hashtag thing. We need to push this.

Drumpf is fucked hahaha

Save the time, Avoid the line

Bump, Her supporter are black, Hispanic and women, they're dumb as fuck. They'll fall for it

Hillary Clinton 2016

i was wondering how in the fuck this would work, but it was plausible to me.

let's run with it fambly. fuckin great.

Holy shit why are we not spreading this?

We can't blow our load too quickly. We can't give them time to figure it out. Spam on Nov. 7-8, right before and during the vote.

>complain about rigged elections
>actually try to rig the elections

never change, pol.

>Drumpf is fucked hahaha

He is so done for. The big silly mron didn't even register for online voting or vote by text. That shit is disqualifying, what a dumbass! HAHAHA!

Lol "Powered by Microsoft" good touch. Maybe change it to Microsoft Azure.

i agree. just keep it SMS.

hopefully there is an user behind it harvesting the phone numbers...

anyone who falls for this doesn't deserve to have a vote desu fampai

:)

Is any of this illegal btw ?

Also don't launch too soon. 3 days before is best I think

BASED!
I VOTED 20 TIMES IN PERSON!
THANKS MADAME HILLARY!

I hear you can also vote by email. Where do I send?

"People" who fall for this should have the right to vote in the first place

Drumpf BTFO, stupid drumpf supporters

yup

The ones who 'votebytext' don't deserve a vote.

>Is any of this illegal btw ?

What should be a crime is Drumpf failing to register for vote by text or online voting.

It's disqualifying.

haha Drumptards BTFO

i agree. it's way too early.

needs to be blasted the day before imofambly

Illegal

HRC's email server

Wait two days prior then spam it professional as possible until election day

How autistic are you?

Fucking retarded. You do realize most normies NEVER even think about politics unless someone else brings it up in the first place.
Creating a trending hashtag is going to turn up MORE lazy millennial voters (which despite all their faults, are more than competent to do a quick google search to see if voting via twitter is actually legitimate) than you're going to "catch" by fooling them into thinking this is a way of voting. Trump's best bet is for liberals to remain as apathetic and obliviant as possible. Even seeing Hillary Clinton's face on election day will produce way more harm than good for these braindead liberal millennials.

OP's texting idea sounds way more legitimate anyway, PLUS it doesn't get an easily debunkable pro-Hillary Clinton hashtag trending for millennials.

You should be aware though that spreading misinformations like this is illegal.

Fucking genius, love it.

Agreed, I donno why Drumptards are so technology illiterate they didn't even knew their candidate had to apply for text voting and now they will have to stand in line and vote while Hillary voters can vote by text. hahaha

Fucking retarded austrian

It clearly isn't, or else the entire US govt and media would be on the gallows right now.

stupid drumpf supporter.

Just becaue your guy failed to register for digital voting doesn't mean Hillary is a criminal. What's criminal is Drumpf's incompetence!!!

>misinformations like this is illegal.

fuck of drumptard. You are just jealous Donald Duck didn't think of this and now his voters cant vote by text

poo in loo, your country will be shit no matter who wins.

Fuck it, was gonna vote in person but this is way more convenient. Can taste those Trumpette tears already.

Someone is triggered

Listen to stinky here. Ahahahaha

In Canada voter suppression fuckery like this can and has landed people with 5 year prison sentences.

Jesus Christ Americucks have pathetic electoral laws.

Like, Hillary colluding with the media, and the media weaving all these false narratives about Donald Trump, Jesus. They should all be in fucking prison right now.

Indians are whiter than Germans m8.

>tracked via imei
>have like 20 electronic devices with imeis
>none linked to me personally
Wew lad you're not good at trolling, are you?

Maybe poo in loos arent so bad after all.

Time to rev up my libshit twitter account and spread this shit.

Take a look outside or in your wife's bedroom Hans. Who is the real Poo country here?

Silly kraut, you sound like CNN telling people not to read Wikileaks because it is illegal. Quit fearmongoring. Drumpf BTFO

Kek. Triggered Hilldawg supporter. Deal with it.
Trolling has now been outsourced to the poos.

maybe it is in germany, but in America we have this thing called freedom of speech.

Another reminder that vote via text = smart

But the posters saying vote via twitter = will backfire because it will give Hillary Clinton an easily debunkable hashtag that will end up turning up more lazy millennials to actual voting booths than it will fool.

Only thing I don't get is why the fuck do you say it's not available in Alaska and Hawaii? This is the one thing that makes these posters subject. It's not like it's a hamburger that costs more to ship. Saying it won't be available in two perfectly legitimate states makes this poster a bit too suspect, even for retarded normies, I highly suggest you redo these and get rid of those two states.

Not everyone has 20 handsets and voting multiple times is an offense.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

MOTHER FUCKERS

WE NEED AS MUCH SHITPOSTERS AS WE CAN

poo in loo, projection will not help you.

Holy shit fucking owned

This will surely secure the election for Hillary, thank you based India!

Drumpftards stuck in the past and can't vote by text lol game over

Don't even have to leave the house to bring down the nazi

I wish I was an American with such advanced voting system. Kill me pls.

Drumpf eternally stumped. #Ifuckinglovetechnology

Sure as fuck there is no poo in loo in there because no girl in the world would want to fuck these disgusting fucks.

Canadians beat you on D-Day.

Canadians.

What really happens when u text 59925?