14 in 1995

>14 in 1995

>20 in 2002

Reminder that Max Goof is now 35

Is he still an asshole to his dad?

>tfw I realize that if they ever rebooted Goof Troop, it would be about Max as an adult with his kid being the nuMax and Goofy being Grandpa Goof (he probably wouldn't look that different)

>reminder that you are already in your mid twentys

Nah. He learned to appreciate him.

that could work
who did max shag tho

He probably became him by now

>Max is the "normal" one, so he presumably has kids who are around 10-13 and a stable family

>Goofy is a grandfather

The question is, did Max get with Roxanne, or another girl?

Nah she put on to many red lights (old bad joke) and I think it's canon that they split.

>Grandpa Goof

This sounds like a much better idea than it probably is

They are again on House of Mouse. So I dunno...

And they didn't bother to change her design.

>they split

Is Max so normal that despite living in the Disney universe and being the son of one of a Disney icon, he STILL does not end up with his childhood sweetheart?

That being said, Micky and Minnie have been dating on and off for nearly a century

Too bad he's probably been retconned out of existence as of Goofy's First Love.

Rooooooxanne!

wouldn't that imply Max's mom is a sandwich?

I guess she didn't have to turn on her red light after all

>Tfw someone found Goofy attractive enough to reproduce with him

I still can't fathom this

Ok, going by real-time aging logic:

Every single Disney cat and dog from any movie before Bolt is dead.

Peg did.

Maybe they have varying levels of agelessness. Like Mickey, Donald, Goofy and the main cast have perfect agelessness, while secondary characters like Daisy have agelessness but must constantly change their appearance. Max has no agelessness (possibly from his mother's side)

>MAYUX THERE IS SUMETHIN I SHOUDA TOLDJA YEERS AGO

I kinda want Granpa Goof adventures now with him babysitting hyperactive pre teens.

His only real negative quality is being a klutz. And even then he can turn that into a charming thing.

Cartoons are like asian women. Once they hit their 20s, they just never age.

Works in a shite office job. He's that one asshole nobody likes, yet thinks he's a star pick-up-artist and the social butterfly of his firm. In other words, Max is the delusional balding middle management fat guy.

TJ died of diabetes at age 23.

They actually keep aging Max in the newer appearances he makes. So he could be almost 35.

I think depending on how classic/iconic/important the Disney character is, they don't age. Either that or their age is constantly in flux, but they are still pretty much immortal and they never stay old; so they might as well be ageless.

They made up in the 1st movie

I dunno, I think Max was still kind of mean to his dad in the second movie. Maybe.

He was dating some other chick in the Christmas short

He's dealing with depression. His dad is the easiest target

>I TRIP UP AND FALL! AND THEN IMPREGNATED PETE WIFE!

>YAAAAAAAAAHOOHOOHOOHOOEEEE

What would be the appeal? Max and Goofy's dynamic worked because Goofy was a klutz to Max's straightman. Having two straight men is just boring unless Max goes full autistic Goofy as an adult

Actually it would work if Max's son (or daughter) was a total Goofball.

Now I want just even one special. Set it in the future and the kid (has preferably girl) to take after Roxanne

Grandauter of Goofy takes after him, driving her straight-edge dad Max up the wall

It could work. What would her name be?

Roxanne looks ancient in the new Duck Tales.

Remove the eyebags and she's fine

Is she in a date with Donald? Is he robbing the craddle

No that's a job interview waiting room. She's fallen like so many women into the careerwoman trap, and is now in her thirties baggy eyed and tired, with a cat or two in a small apartment, her dating prospects slimmer and slimmer, seeing Pistol's facebook posts about her children, and thinking about what could have been, why she wasted so many golden years for a reporter's degree, and a desk job for ambitions she never really had save to impress... well she's not sure who she was impressing in the end, maybe some politicians? An academic advisor?

All she knows is, maybe this new city will give her a fresh start, but she knows, deep down, fresh starts left the station 13 years ago in the college loan season. Well at least she didn't end up like her mom and have a happy marriage with a supportive husband and lots of kids and oh God, what is she even doing here? What the fuck is she DOING here? She wants babies. She'd have babies with that scatterbrain poultry on the chair next to her, and he's twice her age. Oh who cares, you love daddies Roxanne, he'll know what to do, just rip your blouse off and go full Bosco and...

Michael Dammann Eisner she needs a smoke. Maybe if she just goes out for a bit, calms her nerves, things will be fine. Job'll still be there.

And that's how Donald Duck got the hire.

>Max's daughter looks more like how Max used to look in the original(?)/old shorts when he was a redhead
>she's just as much trouble but still more like Goofy

Whatever her name is it should have an X in it.

Mixie?

That's super cute although it sounds too close the name Mickey.

You know what, I actually want to explore what she might look like.

Would she have her fathers ears? Teeth? Maybe one tooth? Gloves or no gloves? What hairstyle?

Two teeth because one implies retard. Goofyverse woment are typically gloveless.

what about outfits? 2017 teenybopper?

TJ just became an even fatter homebody after his first kidney failure. He only has one foot but he's not dead, just doesn't socialize anymore.

Good thing his blood pressure medication hasn't increased in price at least, but insulin is a real expensive fucker these days.

>TJ
I don't even know what to say.
You better be making fun of that one user who called him tj or else you better get off my board RIGHT NOW

I didn't even realize I made the mistake

Forgive me, PJ

Those dubs make me forgive you, but you should still watch 5 episodes of Goof Troop as penance

If he's 35 then he's one of the first millennials

Fair enough. Not sure about the hair tho. Her dad has perpetually messy hair

too much like Pistol?

I feel like she should have gloves for being Goofy's goofball of a granddaughter.

>Max is a balding middle management fat guy. Think he's the shit when in reality he's literally shit. He's published a guide to picking up women online, it's guaranteed to work according to some anonymous guy online. I don't recommend it.
>PJ gained a assload of weight and is now confined to his his house. Donald's old job had the duck moving PJ with a forklift. As for his 'career'... Well, he's a youtube personality. Yeah. Good job PJ.
>Roxanne stayed with Max too long. She even got those fake boobs he pressured her into. Now she's a burned out thirty something seen as untouchable by most bachelors who go after Stacys. Then her parents died of old age. Sick of her shabby hometown, she moved to up-and-coming Duckberg where she aims to get a fresh start.
>Pete: Mickey's aged second in command. His PMC enforcer, his name only whispered in fear.

His dad is probably dead or senile by now

user classic Disney characters are immortal.

Are we assuming Roxanne is her mother?

Is this character supposed to be a child? Looking THICC.

Cute

I am not a coloring person, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all for it. Couldn't decide if she should have her fathers black fur stuff on her ears and body

so here's what that would look like, just the ears or full body.

we goofin' around?

If going with black arms, gloves are mandatory.

this thread could go far

Maxs daughter/son has autism
Goofy reveals hes had autism the whole time

That looks pretty great.

Her skin looks too pale.
Maybe her skin looking a bit more brown and her hair more red would work.

I'm a little confused about the black but funny enough black ears could work.

She should be named after her grandmother.

Peg?

this bothers me more than most r34 of cartoon characters from my childhood

Okay that's pretty cute.
The grey and green is kinda weird though.
The design should be maybe a tiny bit more simple.

Try sticking to the colours that her parents had when they were her age or a different basic colour pallet. But I guess she should look a little modern? Man I dunno, add headphones around her neck. Personally I'd give her gloves to keep her more connected to the being a goof.

These are all suggestions though, so you can do whatever you want. Good work user.

She's just stressed out about her job interview. Why do you gotta be this hard on her.

Thankfully she doesn't need to sell her body to the night.

They grow up so fast

YIKES!

peg would be a giga milf

dear god...

Why not a GILF

huh that's not bad at all

100% USDA Certified A-Grade Nightmare Fuel.

Rest in piece.

no fucking way is he 2 years older than me.

how are these glasses called?

Rip girl goof OC

>9-16-2017 to 9-17-17

They really do.