DROPPED

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Saw this while browsing Sup Forums last night. What happened? I thought Drumph was our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/media/what-does-donald-trump-believe-where-the-candidate-stands-on-10-issues
amazon.com/America-We-Deserve-Donald-Trump/dp/1580631312
dailydot.com/layer8/donald-trump-the-america-we-deserve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is partially the reason why I voted for Trump in the primaries. Trump is NOT a social conservative. He's pretending to be one and only throwing a few bones to the Evangelicals to get their vote (i.e., Muh Abortion, Muh Gay Marriage Being Decided At The States).

Read about 2000 Republican Trump. He's a Centre-Right Progressive Republican through and through. Read about 2015 Republican Trump, you can see echos of 2000 Republican Trump. In 2015 on his very own campaign website he mentioned his 2000 presidential book that references the Canadian healthcare system with favor. 2016 Donald Trump is a fabrication to get the Evangelical and Tea Party Conservative votes.

Trump is playing 4-D chess against not only the Democratic and Republican Establishment and the Media but also against the Social Conservative and Muh Free Market Republican voters. This man is a legend.

WHAT DOES DONALD TRUMP BELIEVE? WHERE THE CANDIDATE STANDS ON 10 ISSUES
- JUNE 16, 2015 -
donaldjtrump.com/media/what-does-donald-trump-believe-where-the-candidate-stands-on-10-issues

Obamacare: Repeal it. Replace it.

Speaking at the Iowa Freedom Summit in January, Trump said Obamacare is a catastrophe that must be repealed and replaced. In 2011, Trump suggested that the health insurance industry have more ability to cross state lines. In “The America We Deserve” Trump wrote that he supported universal healthcare and a system that would mirror Canada’s government-run healthcare service.

>In “The America We Deserve” Trump wrote that he supported universal healthcare and a system that would mirror Canada’s government-run healthcare service.
>he supported universal healthcare
>would mirror Canada's government-run healthcare service

The America We Deserve Hardcover – January 15, 2000
amazon.com/America-We-Deserve-Donald-Trump/dp/1580631312

Donald Trump's 15-year-old book on public policy reveals what kind of president he'd be
dailydot.com/layer8/donald-trump-the-america-we-deserve/

Heathcare

“I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one,” Trump insists. “We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by health-care expenses."

That assessment is largely accurate. While Trump pushes the unfettered free market as a solution for most problems, he was open to more government-intermediated solutions when it comes to healthcare—including giving serious consideration to a Canadian-style single-payer model.

However, his first goal in reforming American healthcare is to decouple it from employment.

>We need a change in the tax code that would give groups and individuals tax breaks for health insurance that are equivalent to those that corporations now receive. This would allow ordinary citizens to buy coverage that compliments their company policy and gives them more of what they need. It would also give them the option to jettison the company policy altogether and just buy their own insurance.

He would combine that with giving families refundable tax credits to cover the cost of insurance plans based on their household income. He also proposed something that looks a lot like the government-run exchanges that sit at the heart of the Affordable Care Act.

>Some analysts are pushing the idea of health marts, which would treat private-sector employees much like public-sector people. Health marts would create a group of approved plans for employees or independents to select from. This would give them control over their health care decisions.

Trump has to cozy up to the normies.
Hitler didn't go into the election by advertizing the camps. Faggotry will be seen as degenerate again under Trump. We'll be fine.

>not being against muslims throwing people off buildings for being gay

Americans are Americans.

>Trump has to cozy up to the social conservatives during the 2016 Republican presidential primaries and is now free to be himself since his nomination.
FTFY

wow im not voting for this man anymore im actually considering voting for hillary now. no joke.

>muh joooos
>muh degeneracyyyy
>I'm so autistic I take Sup Forums memes seriously

t. stormcuck

I've been telling other former Bernie voters the same thing. Trump is the the most center-left candidate the Republicans may have ever had running. I honestly believe he sees trickle down economics for the BS that it is and realizes that capital needs to start from the bottom and trickle up for capitalism to maintain its balance. That's why he is for public healthcare and workers rights. And that's why he has been praising Bernie Sanders, because he knows the rich elite like himself can only thrive in a self sustaining economy that isn't completely out of a balance in favor of the exclusive club of power players that even he's not a part of.

Playing it smart getting the gay vote after his comments about the ISIS terror attack in Orlando.

this

>stormcuck

You have to go back

He's trying to win the election don't get butthurt over every little pander

Our goal is bigger

He's taking that down, not putting it up.

Trump has always been LGBT friendly, abortion friendly, etc. He's not culturally conservative. At all. He's a New York Republican.

What, you're gonna vote for Hillary now?

>Getting so bootyblasted over this that you vote for Hillary out of spite
I sincerely hope none of you are this retarded

He just took it down and is carrying it over to a barrel fire.

I hope he does get you some sort national health service. Your system is better than ours at the end of the day, but you cant go on being the greatest empire in history and yet allow your people to be bankrupted over operations - its silly. I dont understand the hatred for it, I really don't. It only ends up making private healthcare cheaper anyway,because it rests upon the national system. This was one of the first things I liked about him, struck me as common sense

>our guy

Fags should have the liberty to fuck each other in the ass if they want to do so. That's nobody's business but their own.

>its a "gayest website on the internet pretends to be homophobic" episode