Critter Coven Thread

You guys still want to care for ISB after she got caught in a lie.

This whole chapter was an excuse to turn Florence's character around. It's working.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgIqecROs5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she does tell the truth, I wonder how her mom will react?

Can you really blame Mary Pope, Model Christian for lying about joining the coven? How'd you feel if your daughter went "Yo, I'm gonna go to some older woman's flat, hang out with some weirdos, and sit cross-legged in her yard for a couple hours communing with spirits"?

Florence was pretty great from the start, though. She might go History Major at the drop of a hat and can't stop thinking Wicca, but she's earnest about it. Earnest like a girl with gauged ears we all know and tolerate, apparently. She's still the best in my book.

She's done this song and dance before, so probably something understated yet authoritarian.

>Florence used to sub for middle shoolers.

That's adorable.

I'm now also imagining her as a sexy teacher

I wonder how Rosie and Arepo are getting on? No screams, no fights, no Clara waking up?

Goat girl deserves a little protection.

Ah yes, the good old days, before they invented spelling.

Crispy bacon is not bacon at its best. Soft and chewy is the only way to go.

>beep beep I'm a goat

It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Fuck you, bacon that's nearly burnt is fucking amazing.

Goats are super cute, and I'm glad they're trending a bit.

Is their new popularity just from the goatmom crowd, or did some other goat come along?

I've always liked drawing them. They're cute

>That text

Ok, so which one of you made this lol

Most likely from the game, and goat simulator

How's time been treating you, goatposter? I remember your work from the early threads.

Also, Inkshadow is now promoted to best coven member.

I've just lurking the threads. I got busy with school & work and haven't drawn any in a while. Thanks for keeping the threads going. It looks like lucheek is doing well too, which is nice. I might draw some more here soon! Thanks for remember me user!

are you gay?

Who had the spot before? Was it Clara? Or the cat?

No, I just have good taste.

Pic didnt post for some reason

Yeah, that works.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgIqecROs5M

bump