Be george soros

>be george soros
>be responsible for the rigging of voting machines
>be responsible for the financing of violent protesters
>be responsible for financing of candidates that are completely beholden to my interests
>indirectly, be responsible for the bombings in Syria through financing politicians that advocate for these wars
>be responsible for the mass emigration of people from Syria, through wars I advocate for behind the scenes
>be responsible for the advocacy of open borders and trade
>be responsible for the increase in radical islamic terrorism
>can walk into any Starbucks and start shitposting on Sup Forums without anyone batting an eye or even knowing who the fuck I am

You mad, Goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> be george soros
> give pal trump 160 million so he can build a hotel
> few years later, "trump is running for prez guys!"
> pretend you dont like trump (along with the rest of the establishment) because you know people want the guy that the establishment doesnt like
> everyone falls for it
> profit

>Be George Soros
>Be old as dirt
>have a faggoty limp wristed retard son you cant trust to inherit your empire
>baby blood and ethically questionable transplants just arent working
>St. Peter's calling your name...
Totally.

>be george soros
>have trillions of dollars
>still wagecucking for rothschild
Why

>be George Soros
>pay money to Obama
>Obama bombs Syria
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her slerp tonight

>Be Sup Forums
>Achieve the same and more without spending a single shekel

>>can walk
Not so fast, cripple

Joke's on you, my mother doesn't own a slerp.

>voting machines
it has been fixed already

Fk you

>be soros
>be 200yo
>can live forever because can kill any lowlife and steal his organs

with how easy it is for a crazy person to get a gun here in the states i dont get how no ones gone off the deep end yet and tried to assassinate any of these guys

>responsible for the mass emigration of people
and?

o

>be all of these things
>get defeated by some pervert named weiner taking pictures of his weiner

The world is a wonderous place

>Be George Soros
>Breaks the bank of England just for fun
>Funds BLM
When did you realize that Soros was the ultimate shitposter?

If I saw this guy at an average Starbucks, without bodyguards, I'd probably kill him. He's old and feeble enough that I could do it before anyone could stop me. Prison time would be worth it, knowing I killed a man as evil as Soros

>implying tens of millions of illiterate barbarians pouring across the borders isn't a disaster for the West

implying they all arent working for people youve never heard of and never will hear of lol.

You think you'd get prison time? It'd be way worse mate.

Sounds like a deflection to me. All the big jew bankers are known by nature of their business.

That faggot doesn't care about what's bad for the west. Look at his fucking flag.

i'd shake his hand lol he's a true nihilist unlike you

>illiterate barbarians
they require quality free education

Also destabilizes economies and stages civil unrest in other countries besides ours

>Forgetting that Trump beat 16 establishment candidates

hackers get something on soros

this thief piece of shit stole from uk

now is ganking usa

fuck thsi swindling moron

winkle him out hacjkers!

I can't believe no one has just straight murdered this cocksucker or his son yet, and every other billionaire Globalist as well.

They're openly, flagrantly destroying nations and reveling in it. They want to flood the First World with the Third World as fast and as much as possible, destroy entire economies and societies, build their own perverse monument to themselves on a foundation of millions...or even billions...of corpses, and profit from it every step of the way.

The most disturbing thing is that when I stop and meditate on it, so few people in general bother to care, and so many are so easily subdued with the most asinine bullshit imaginable, that sometimes I wonder if the Globalists are not only correct, but entirely justified, in their agenda and their means of realizing it.

Let them burn, starve, waste and die.

Let the remnant be slaves.

>pay over 200m for Never Trump and democracy spring
The reason you are poor is because you are stupid

LOL ITS ALMOST AS IF IT'S ALL FAKE! really??? youre able to wrap your head around the idea of a lying, cheating global wealthy elite that pull the strings and fuck with society, yet you think they're on some fourth grade lying level. Its really fucking simple, if they didnt pretend to be all against him, none of us would believe that he was the true anti establishment candidate. You know they lie, but you just take it at face value when they pretend to dislike trump. idiot!

Stupid down syndrome zombie Jew. Fucker is sickening to look at.

I doubt it. The media would be on me, so I wouldn't get whisked away to Guantanamo.

Nihilism is the path of the weak and stupid, who are too lazy to find any meaning in their lives. Soros is definitely not a nihilist, if you read his interviews he's very obviously ideological, and truly believes himself to be some kind of prophet or messiah in the modern age.

> has never heard of lying
> has never heard of controlled opposition
> has never heard of manipulation

Jesus you are easy to trick. Soros should have just come right out and admitted he liked Trump, you guys all would have trusted him and voted for him, then right? Fucking moron.

>Corruption in the US is due to a lich/negromancer

Cool.

REEEEEEEE

not so fast faggot

you forgot the most important part
>be retarded rothschild frontman and fall guy

>prison time

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine this happening to you in a place no one knows exists, where no one will ever know you've been taken, and no one will ever find you.

Imagine them doing this and saving your life, patching you with the best medical technology just enough so they can do it all again, for years and years and years.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

You think they've never done something like this?

He's /OurGuy/ pol

Slerp

no hes le /lyingaboutmuhshoah/ guy

Videos like these remind me everyone should wear a vest filled with enough C4's to blow you and the next 100 people around you just for cases like these, or fake teeth with cyanide but the later is cooler

They've likely had stuff like that done to people, but I imagine it's largely reserved for clandestine individuals who potentially could travel the globe, or traitors from within the organization.

If I were to murder Soros in a starbucks, Canadian media, and probably American media as well would have me in the spotlight. My trial would be a public occurrence - especially if I plead innocent and dragged it out exposing Soros' crimes. Even after being convicted, Canada can't just send you to some island prison in God-knows-where, they have to sentence me to a Canadian prison, which are largely benign and which the public has access to

Trump outsmarted them, played their games and saw the inside of the machine

How do you think he got this far?

HAAHAHAHA God you are so willing to believe that? HAHAHAHAHAHA jeez louise. Why do you believe that? Do you have any good reason besides that Trump says he is on your side? Pathetic blue pilled slave.

>I'm so smart, I know so much more than you all
>It's all just theater
>Nothing is real

Why don't you just kill yourself then? WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHAT IF, LIKE, BEAR WITH ME HERE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT (((THEY))) WANTED YOU TO BELIEVE, THAT TRUMP IS THEIR PLANT, SO THEY SPENT MONEY TO PRETEND HE'S ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT, BUT HE REALLY IS ANT-ESTABLISHMENT.

Everyone laugh at this guy, he thinks elites are united. Babby is redpilled.

Oh get fucked, these obvious reverse-psyops aren't worth second of my time

PRAISE KEK

Ok

>spanish

go fucking figure, only spics are this inhuman.

Whats a slerp?

Who the fuck invented this kind of meme magic

this is the worst thing

I feel like Soros is the final boss and the bags under his eyes are his weak spots and we should shoot at them

>don't have concealed carry permit yet
>want to get strapped as fuck so I don't end up 3 Guys 1 Hammer'd

Soros is Andross

The Soros is a mighty foe that can only be hurt by special bullets produced in german factories and blessed with holy, liquid Zyklon B.

They have to be fired from the revolver of Ben 'Firing Up The Oven' Garrison on the 20th of April.

>Source:
Ancient german prophecy passed down through every pure aryan family line.

This isn't even my final form, goy.

whos mad? the jews are to predictable to not exploit their greed. just like nigs and turk roaches and kurds and south koreans

truth be told if you look at each region you find a nigger group. the middle east just has like 5 nigger groups which is abnormal. maybe jesus was black. his father didnt raise him . seems kinda obvious

No

>Be george soros
>Kek will get him in 2018

>so jewish his eyes have cash pouches

Just in case.

PRAISE KEK
DEATH TO SOROS

>implying the head honchos arent Moloch priests or some shit

Fuck off Jeworge

Soros is a storybook Jew

just in case