MASCULINITY IS BAD LMAO

>MASCULINITY IS BAD LMAO

Why is this becoming a popular statement in cartoons nowadays? First SU did this, then Gumball did it in the most egregious way.

Because Rebecca Sugar is a tumor and the sooner she happens to be at a Starbucks that gets shot up and robbed by one of her welfare pets the better off we'll all be

what are you talking about

You're gonna need to be a little more detailled in your complain here, unless simply having not-dudes being better at punching things than dudes means giving the middle finder to masculinity in you eyes.

gumball isn't a bunny??!?!

Its an elaborate conspiracy to end male superiority.
Mark my words, 50 years from now all men will be reduced to beta fags.

you're right, i mistyped, i meant kitty

Gumball is so fucking "reddit", even more than Rick and Morty.

Ugh, every time they make jokes about internet culture I lose 5 years of life.

Then you should be dead by now. For the better, I say.

> #17

Post the remainder.

>says the man posting in thread about childrens cartoon

You're already a beta fag user.

I love impractical jokers.

LARRY

LARRY

Maybe only in first world countries.

Cartoons have always made fun of popular culture, especially culture popular with kids, and internet culture is kid's pop culture

I love seeing the net getting lampooned, deal with it

This is how you feel if you sleep in a teepee

What do you care? Surely that'd benefit an epic alpha like you.

Sup Forums

is based on the EXACT same principle as

Bipolar Magnetic Reversal Theory
[Explain]

>Why is this becoming a popular statement in cartoons nowadays?

Because everybody in entertainment and cartoons is a leftist at best and a full on communist at worst, and the major leftist talking point right now is that whites, men, and straights, are evil.

I'm curious about this too. I sure hope someone in this thread has the answer.

Here's a fun fact about Sup Forums.
I'm lonely.

He comes.

You brought it on yourselves.

Here we go...

>Betas getting butthurt by truth.

he doesn't post anymore, just a bunch of copycats who keep the meme gong

Who... who wants to see a... a volcano?

Prepare for something amazing!

...p-please don't go, you're going to miss something very amazing.

There has never been a patriarchy. It is a convenient invention by feminists to legitimize misandry and the eventual emasculation and total destruction of the male gender.

Feminism, which is most beloved by the Jewish media as a divide and conquer tactic, has been allowed to poison our media in order to feminize men and push women towards more masculine foreign invaders.

Why is masculinity so fragile?

This thread is shit. Can we just make this an impractical jokers thread?

Please?

Probably because the people that make this stuff had a bad experience with some Chad. For the guys, they get jealous that Chad is getting the girls in highschool and then blame that on masculinity. For the girls, they get mad because they know that Chad would not bother with them because they are not good looking enough.

I am happy I am gay because I did not have to worry about all of that. I just spent my time tricking guys into doing gay shit, I am able to get a couple Chads too.

Feminists are just butthurt because Chads dont care about hairy armpits and muh respect. If given the chance they would jump head first to a chads cock, doesnt matter how much of a chauvinist he is.

Why not just give us all the Smiths?
It's funny.
[maniacal laughter intensifies]

I'm Sal.
I can do this job.
I won't fail like all my previous jobs. I'm not a bartender anymore.
I'm Sal.

I'm Sal.
I can do this job.
I won't fail like all my previous jobs. I'm not a bartender anymore.
I'm Sal.

I'm Sal.
I can do this job.
I won't fail like all my previous jo-

How did SU do it? I can't remember anything about that. I mean Steven isn't your typical masculine guy but that's not the same as saying it's bad.
And Gumball? Is it about the episode where they switched genders and ages? The episode that basically said that nobody has it perfect and everyone has it bad in one way or another? Other than that I can't remember such things.

Can everyone on Sup Forums agree that Nicole is a bad character? She's the epitome of a feminist Mary Sue.

Ok now that's going too far.

>First SU did this
How?

He's right though.

her big flaw is that's she's nuts

>TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN TEEN
>unironically defending toxic masculinity
Ugh what happened to this board

Chads can be gay too user.

Because men are not naturally in contact with their emotions, they are more logical. Men are warrios, hunters and fighters, not lovers. This is the reason why they face most of their emotional baggage with logic and thus fail hard to be happy afterwards.

Didn't gumball make an episode that mocked SJWs?

I agree defending the concept of toxic masculinity is dumb.

Old nicole and neo nicole are two entirely different characters, don't you dare compare them.

That's the same tier as "clumsy" mary sue characters in fanfiction.

>masculinity is bad lmao alien lul
>all the artists are fat
hate to chad it up but you get the picture

>There has never been a patriarchy. It is a convenient invention by feminists to legitimize misandry and the eventual emasculation and total destruction of the male gender.
lol, what must it be like to go your whole life feeling like such a persecuted little faggot all the time.

git gud and stop giving a shit and just enjoy the world as it is you lil bitch

I think you're just throwing around mary sue until it loses even more of its meaning that it still has

I think you're wrong.

No, you're just throwing around mary sue like it's candy. It's like weeaboo, it doesn't mean anything if you just apply it to everything

You can believe that if you want.

Men are only taught to be that way, though. Every baby comes out a crying mess. Boys are just raised with the idea they can't be big strong dudes if they also like cute things or being open about their emotions (except anger). Anything but aggression is seen as a weakness.

Honestly, our mental health sector being as rubbish as it is doesn't fucking help, but that's largely the fault of the same assholes who keep pushing toxic masculinity and the "suck it up, what are you some kind of faggot?" attitude.

I have stated a fact, the word mary sue gets thrown around like weeaboo by people who have no real idea what a mary sue is other than memes. This is a 30 minute cartoon, you're not going to get deep character development like a movie or a novel.

Because men are just defective women and so they don't deserve a place in society

>Im a butthurt feminist who doesnt want to accept the natural order

What I am saying is that I preyed on the straight ones.

Who are you quoting?

Nice meme arrows.

The hell you talkin' about meat man

Fuck it

Is any worried that the four might get too old? Hell im wondering when Joe will drop dead of a heart attack mid-challenge

I mean, they're already pretty old. They're in their early 40s.
I worry about their health, but part of the reason why I like them so much is that they have so much youthful zeal despite their age.
What other 30-somethings can you picture doing the stuff that they do on a regular basis?

Seriously, we need more fucking violence for the sake of it, and we need it done by the boys to create an example for real boys who will become the men who carry out that violence in real life - an example that says "violence is the answer to all problems, including how to shut women up".

Only a false flag could come up with a dumbass response like that

There's literally scientific proof that boys are wired to be more masculine, just like women are wired towards nursing and caring for children.

The fact that in this day and age people can steer away from what they're wired to do is great, but it doesn't change that's what we're wired to do.

If we don't teach men that violence is the answer, they become pussies who think talking is the answer and get run over by people in cars.

You can do better than this, retarded false flagging faggot

He's only 41 lol.

What are you going to do if I don't, whine about it? Pussy.

I'll keep calling you a faggot kike who's pulling a garbage false flag to make those who support masculinity look retarded

Hah! You should of gone and punched someone. Pussy.

Do you think the typical guy who went on to be showrunner for a cartoon was particularly masculine?

Fox.
Grapes.

Well yeah, but we're wired for all sorts of stupid crap.

Like you said, the great thing about this day and age is that we can consciously steer away from our internal programming in order to create a society that works better than just beating each other to see who gets the most fucks.

I've already ousted you as a shill, just stop posting mr goldberg

Real original work there kid. You're on the cutting edge of faggotry.

Or what, you're gonna report me? Might wanna watch out, lest the mods see your Jew-hating troll-baiting and kick you for your trouble. Or go ahead and keep up the anti-Semitism, see how far that gets you.

>hurr durr I think masculinity is just punching things and being an absolute faggot
Neck yourself bud

>You're trying to make those who support masculinity look bad!

>Get in the oven!
I mean, I don't think he needs help to make retards like you look bad

Faggots aren't men. Faggots are faggots.

>all these (you)s
Kek

Traditional masculinity has good shit and bad shit, same as traditional femininity.

Of course the positive traits in either don't necessarily have to go with a set of genitals. It's not like you can't teach a girl to be self sufficient and handle their own problems or teach a boy to try to empathize and help people.

Really people would be better off in general if we took what was best from each of the traditions and just mashed em up into one big thing instead of saying that only certain people can have certain positive traits.

Reminder that TTG does none of this.

But TTG sucks so who gives a shit.

I love how many holes you jump through to claim its reddit. Jesus christ just get off of reddits dick all ready and enjoy jokes. It's not that hard.

It's been like that since the 90s (though to a much lesser extent)

Wow, the only good post in this thread so far.

Good on ya, user

Man, Hey Arnold Doug and Rugrats all did this too wtf

>Violence and strength literally solves every problem

Sup Forums btfo

Thanks friendo

Just get a bit annoyed at seeing all sorts of culture warriors on fucking Sup Forums of all places. I thought this was a spot to come goof off and not give a crap about anything.

People seriously talking about the good of society or whatever is fucking bizarre.

Because America's stupid fucking culture war mean that if you're on one side you hate *everything* about the other side.
I wouldn't mind but they keep infecting the rest of us.

God I hate "traditionalists" so fucking much. Appeal to nature is retarded, the values we have adopted today could so easily be called "natural" as well since they were born out of the human need to improve their lives. And the controversy just gets more and more ridiculous every time. First it's gay people, then it's the idea that sexism is immoral, then its interracial couples in cereal commercials, then it's the trope that being a muscleheaded dumbass isn't good. These people are literal cavemen.

None of the guys who ever complain about this shit are chads or masculine men.

>Maculinity is toxic. If you men would just open up then you could solve all our problems. But you don't, because you're selfish and won't express yourselves! It's because of you bottling everything up that the world is so shitty!

All right, fine. I'd love to be able to talk openly about my feelings, actually. If we cou-

>Oh, OH. Your "feelings." Shut the fuck up and stop whining about your stupid hurt fee-fees, you fucking piece of shit manbaby. The world is shit because you won't stop bitching for ten seconds! Stop being a pussy and man up.

Every goddamn time.

really makes you think

Sup Forums and lazy post-moot mods happened.

Not going to blame Trump first—Sup Forums is the main reason Trump has young support.

>most men
you didn't get their intend
they only want alphas so be one and don't be a fag