How loud will she scream when Trump is announced as president?

How loud will she scream when Trump is announced as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She had a screaming fit at her team after the Commander-in-Chief forums because just one of the questions was changed without them being notified.

If Trump became president, she'd kill herself

So loud that a tear will form in the fabric of space-time, creating a portal between this dimension and Hell, unleashing the full fury of her Lord and Master Satan.

She will sound like a banshee as she is dragged back to Hell

Is she taking a shot of BEER? It's got foam at the top...

Louder than Huma aibdean when Clinton clit fucks her asshole

could be a tester.

>If Trump became president, she'd kill herself
Yup. After preparing for 25 years (all the while, plotting, subverting, murdering, cheating and laundering) it would be irredeemably humiliating to be stumped by a man like Donald Trump. If she doesn't an hero one the spot, she will be found dead a week later due to (((suicide))) with six bullets in the back of her skull.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In solitary, no one can hear you scream..

Have we a measurement for the wail of the banshee?

she wouldn't just scream the bitch would probably go insane, twitching and drooling and babbling and shit

FUCK OFF YOU DRUMPFTARDS SHE WILL WIN FUCK YOU ALL DRUMPFKINS I HOPE SHE WINS I DRINK YOUR RACIST TEARS HAHAHAHA YOU ALL VIRGIN FAGGOTS VOTE THAT DRUMPF ASSHOLE FUCK OFF PEEPEEPOPEO

>tfw a semi-succesful businessman memes his way to the presidency while the former first lady and foreign affairs secretary Hillary Clinton that has the public opinion in her favor loses the vote
jesus, that sounds brutal as fuck

>scheming for multiple decades
>marry a rapist piece of shit
>endure public humiliation after public humiliation
>suffer temporary setback thanks to that fucking negro
>health is failing, this is the last chance
>lose
>to Donald Fucking Trump

Please lord Kek. Please make it happen. I think I'd cum from the schadenfreude alone.

She'll open her mouth wider, wider, wider, her jaw will crack and break but will continue to lower and then the locusts will issue forth, their buzzing alongside the madness inducing din of wails and shrieks from the very deepest pits of hell. Then her corporeal husk will collapse and blow away as ash only to manifest somewhere else in the distant future

Will she have tv privileges in her cell?

this

Hillary begrudgingly makes her concession speech.

All the way to the gallows

>she's gonna beat the shit out of Bill
>then give Huma the fisting of her life!

She won't. She'll fall to the ground, her strings cut.

We already know her feelings on this.

The hills will echo

Doc Choc will probably have her injected with his special feel good medicine.

wew