The Joker Has Spoken! (ft. Jay Nelson & Mark Hamill) (Video Project)

youtube.com/watch?v=U5dGx7vRtqA

Doing a repost (for the uninitiated) of my new animated project with you, guys, (it encapsulates my love for all Joker interpretations across all kinds of mediums) that includes an original script, great vocal performances from such talents as Jay Nelson (thanks to a Sup Forums user from Sup Forums for getting us in touch) & Mark Hamill himself (the O.G. Joker from BTAS).

Story: "With all the recent news announcements about the Joker spin-offs (under Todd Phillips, Martie Scorsese potentially producing, and the other two guys doing ‘Harley/Joker: Mad Love’ thing), The Joker himself (featuring the voices of JAY NELSON & MARK HAMILL) decided to share his own thoughts and feelings about his own history in this unusual TV SPECIAL!!!"

Took me a long time to accomplish it, but it's so worth it - it's about the essence of the Joker and how he transcends our perception of him at one moment in time or another (there's also some stuff about DCEU's recent news and announcements).

It's like a classic radio show mixed with beautiful animation mixed with unhealthy doses of insanity and madness.

Hope you enjoy it! Have a great weekend, everyone!

Forgot to mention a funny coincidence, apparently, there was a Joker mini-series "Batman: It's Joker Time!" in 2000's (by writer/artist Bob Hall) where he spent all 3 issues of it hosting his own TV show. It's a very strange, psychedelic, disturbing and very confusing read, but features some neat visual interpretation of Joker's Red Hood identity.

Posting the last one. Like I've said, very uneven mini and at times it feels like a drag (mostly due to the fact that there are way too many things happening at the same time, which make it really hard for any reader to focus and concentrate on the story itself), like some roller coaster ride that will never end, but, I suppose it fits with Joker's overall insanity showcase, so what the heck?!

Thx for sharing! That was amazing.

bumpin' nice job op

these are great dude, appreciate you posting them here

Thank you so much, guys! It truly means a lot to all of us involved!

sick Red Hood designs, bro & here I thought that Capullo was prettay original with his visuals on 0 year arc. yeah, right

holy crap

surprisingly entertaining and very well done, op. your Letoker arguments are kind of convincing, havent thought of it that way b4. mad props to Jay Nelson for stepping up

Sweet.

Thank you! Pic very much related.

that was actually pretty entertaining.

>15 replies
>5 posters

hole sheeeot, senpai, bowie outta friggin nowhere sweet

Danke! He was just driving like a demon from station to station. I wish there was more HQ footage with him as the Duke (aside from Nic Roeg's the Man Who Fell to Earth), but, alas, no such thing exists.

joker

hoker

hooker

It all makes sense now, Joker's mother was a hooker who abandoned her prostitute baby in a orphanage, to which the Joker had a shitty life in Gotham Orphanage with general crime and shitty opportunities.

That's why he took a liking to Harley, because Harley Quinn looks like a fragment of his dead hooker mother.

Joker has a Oedipus Complex!

Pray that Todd Phillips isn't lurking here at this very second))) He might steal your idea for his spin-off flick: “My boy Todd Feldman put this together with Todd Phillips,” Schaub said. “It’s dark. It’s like a dark Joker. As a kid, he had a permanent smile and everyone made fun of him. It’s like on the streets of Brooklyn. It’s super dark and real.”

but, joker wasn't a crazed psyco until he saw batman which was a fragment of his dead father who used to fuck his hooker mother, which scared him because of daddy issues and made him drop to the vat of liquid. There, he took all his frustration of not having a dad on Batman because he resembles his father.

HE HAS A HATEBONER FOR DADDY, it all makes sense now.

that's some deep cuts, man! maybe you should write an essay of sorts or something like that.

thats nice and all that user, sort of reminded me of jack nicholsons own backstory with his mum not being his mum but I prefer my joker to have some mystery and uncertainty surrounding his past because he likes to frig around with ya

>he likes to frig around
You have to be above 18 years old to post on this site

>7 unique IP's... 8 with mine
>all these "good job OP" posts of which there are more than 7

hmmmmmmmmmm

Hello there! OP here. I posted 12 times (including replies to other people + posting Joker images from the comics: the Bob Hall one + David Bowie frame comparison + JMS issue from Brave & The Bold). Regarding other posts they aren't mine, so don't see any problem with it to be quite honest.