Why do so many "white" European children have blonde hair when they're small...

Why do so many "white" European children have blonde hair when they're small, but get progressively darker hair as they grow up?

I had orange hair when I was very young, now I have brown hair as an adult.

The way she goes

autism

this desu

the amount of eumelanin in your hair increases as you mature

This describes me, I was blonde until 5, then became very dark brown but not black haired. My beard is mostly dark but with a ginger tinge. I have an exceptional amount of body hair too.

This I'm autistic and my hair was blonde for the first 3 or 4 years of my life

Melanin production is increased with higher testosterone, such as when undergoing puberty.

Melanin only really kicks in after puberty, for all races.

This is to make sure the body receives enough sun nutrition in the growing process.

My hair went from ginger to blonde to brown, I'm assuming it's the same thing with a baby having blue eyes for the first couple months than progressively getting dark, the pigmentation takes a while to settle and blonde/blue eyes is the natural state

I was blonde until I was about 12.
Now it's light brown and looks blonde when I get a lot of sun. During the winter it gets pretty dark though.

Epigenetic effects of cultural pollution. Nigger culture has infected white society to such a level now that Aryan children's bodies are changing to blend in.

You just described me

Beaner here. Was born blonde, hair didn't start darkening until I was 2 or so.

Did happened to me, went from blonde to regular brown. I cried when I realized that my hair was changing.

testosterone makes your hair darker

I also was very blonde, just like my sister.
Now my hair turned to some ashy blonde colour.
Worst thing is, I have a damn ginger beard.

Same here.

No. It's from increased melanin production. You have less melanin as a baby.

Mine stayed blonde until I was 4 or so.

I was straight up white platinum when I was young but now I'm more golden blonde in the summer and light brown in the winter.

Same

>kids need melatonin

then why are asians born with black hair?

Ditto famalam - French/german/irish mix here.

Just deal with the fact that whiteness comes from skin color and facial structure, if you keep moving these goalposts like this you're going to narrow down the requirements until there's only like three albinos hiding in the wilderness of Norway that qualify as white.

Also that statue in the OP is practically subhuman because it has curly jew hair.

My father and brother both had blonde hair when they were very young but got dark hair around 5-6.
I'm 20 and still got yellow blonde hair.

Reverse super saiyan syndrome from having their tails (foreskin) cut off.

Had white hair until I was 5, then it went blonde till I was about 15, now I have average brown hair...

Its been in my family for years, all the men are blonde till around 20-26 then it will progressively get darker

Dude who the fuck cares?
Besides you have WORSE things to worry about

THE JEWS

> an underage faggot that doesnt understand biology

Same here.
It even becomes transparent over time.

Each of your chromosomes has four arms, and two come from each parent. Really, a chromosome is like two snakes conjoined at the ribs.

Each snake can be different - the one snake can produce a protein that's red or blond, the other produces a protein that's brown or black. However, gene silencing assures that genetic expression is uniform - it turns off one snake.

As a blastocyst, different snakes dominate different cells - nature only cares about preventing cancer. It's seemingly random which cells express which snakes. But eventually, the embryo emerges from the blastocyst with quite a bit more genetic uniformity.

So if you have a busted MC1R protein on one of your snakes, that snake produces MC1R proteins that can't bind with another gene product - Melanin Stimulating Hormone (MSH.) MC1R sticks off your cells and the R stands for receptor - it binds to MSH.

MC1R + MSH = Dark Eumelanin

MC1R - MSH = Light Pheomelanin

The agouti protein antagonizes MSH, preventing eumelanin from being produced. I can only conjecture, but agouti must go down with age, thus allowing MSH to bind to MC1R receptors and initiate eumelanin production.

Blonds don't produce much pheomelanin at all, and redheads produce lots of it. Gray hair is caused by programmed death of melanocytes, leading to a total lack of color. Light hair and eyes are thought to have emerged from old, gray people passing on their broken MC1R gene.

Only relevant post ITT

Who /strawberry blonde/ here

Can range from blonde, to red to light brown all depending on the lighting

Was bright red when I was a small child, turned blonde when I was a child, and darkened to the current strawberry blonde when I was a teenager

Im a proud white man from West Virginia

I had like practically white hair as a child and as I got older it became like a sandy blonde/light brown

My facial hair sill has a lot of blonde in it though.

Seems to happen to a lot of blondes

Shit, this makes sense. My hair was super blonde when I was young. I'm not completely socially awkward, and as such my hair is a faded blonde, but pretty much grey when not viewed from up close. The amount of blondness (or lack of it) in your hair dictates your autism levels it seems.

they stop going outside so much. lots of people with blond hair have their hair get blonder when it is exposed to more sunlight. if you don't get much sun then it starts to darken up again.

Are you a Roman or something? The red beard and ashen blonde hair is a trait of the northern tribes.

That's deep

>nigger ejewcation

Same. Irish/Welsh/English/German.

Born with blonde straight hair and still have it, all my fathers and grandfathers' hair turned dark. I'm jewish from my dad's side, so it's a nice cover to keep goyim from recognizing me.

who else here
>white as fuck hair until 5 or so
>blond as fuck hair til 14 or so
>handsome dirty blond hair for life
here?

Me too senpai
Must be a specific group of people

Radiation gives them the nutrients they need.

Thats me, except that I am dark blonde, green eyed and got some blonde hairs in my dark beard mixed within.

WHAT ARE WE?!