Do you really think your rights are being taken away by not being allowed to own this?

Do you really think your rights are being taken away by not being allowed to own this?

There is no possible situation in which you will ever need it.

what if I have to shoot 3 niggers?

what if I want to shoot a nigger 3 times?

That's not for you to decide user. We've been over this. Saged.

Sometimes, you need to fire into the air 3 times with your shotgun

SHALL

It's not the Bill of Needs, user.

If I'm taking multiple shots at a charging animal I want an action that doesn't jam

Good thing it's not a Bill of Needs

I know several people that have shot home intruders.

All of them were niggers, not even joking.

Our right is to have guns so the government can not take away our rights.
By taking away our right to bear arms, the government is taking away our rights to defend ourselves and overthrow them if they go against the will of the American people. We do not exist to serve our government, our government exists to serve us.

Heard your ctr funding was stopped faggot shill bitch

NOT

Come on this isnt even a good shitpost straya

Why would anyone break into the house of a nigger? Is there a chicken shortage in your area or something?

BE

what does it matter if its a nigger that shoots a home invader?

There is literally nothing wrong with putting a third barrel on a break-action shotgun

INFRINGED

Vacationing down under, Mr Biden?

WhAt if I have to fire it into the air to ward off intruders

How much damage can you do with this ?

Why would a white person be dumb enough to rob a house with somebody inside?

About tree fiddy

top kek

What about hunting? What about civil war or sudden massive unrest? What about home breakin?

no your rights aren't INFRINGED and you would never need this. if you are retard enough to think a triple barrel shotgun is a good thing you should turn those triple barrels on yourself.

saiga/vepr

about the same as a mossberg 500.

It might be useful to overthrow the government you and other people do not like. Also to win a race war.

Hunting three ducks in one strike? It's a shotgun. It's like THE hunting weapon for many, many animals.

>saiga/vepr

checkmate, fag

>yfw I can own it
no idea why i'd want a three barrel shotgun though, too heavy

What about defending myself against my government or anyone else who would abuse my rights?

The two expressions are not contradictory.

You can believe that the right to bear arms is a necessity for retaining freedom. And you can believe that the sort of people that make a mad dash towards exercising that right are a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

Slavery is not the original sin of the USA, its the poorly codified 2nd amendment that was as much a political hot-potato back then as it is today. Our founding fathers punted rather than deal with it themselves.

Also triple tap.

A working, funny looking gun > no gun

>

>There is no possible situation in which you will ever need it.

What about if Hillary gets elected and I decide to take out a few Skypes before killing myself?

2A af u kike

What about a triple nigger encounter?

If something doesn't die from two shotgun blasts, you really think a third will make any difference?

What if I need to commit suicide with three shots to the back of the head before jumping out the window?

One barrel for the case i need to hunt to feed my family. Two to protect my family from a dangerous individual. The third for gun grabbing anti-consitutuional liberal hippies like you.

btfo nigger

I lived in a rural area for a while. Coyotes showed up around my home and my dad grabbed his shotgun. In rural areas it can be a long time before a sheriff/cop shows up when you're in danger. Even in cities if someone were to break into your home you could easily be dead before a cop shows up.

Also the second amendment is the one that protects the rest. An armed population is capable of fighting tyranny, foreign or domestic.

It'll die quicker with 3

A-are you some kind of retard, or just Australian?

>Shrimp on barbie m8
>claims no need of 3 barrel 12 gauge
>ozzy forgets about the dangers of his homeland
>flying sex snakes
>magic abbos
>bird eating spiders
>territorial kangaroos
>nick dundees unmedicated ghost
>boat people attempting invasion
>i am doesnt even 12 gauge not needed m8
>wat

>hi point
>shotgun
I wish they'd make a fugly single shot for like $90

Not an argument

when I saw it, my first thought was perfect waterfowl gun (we can only have 3 rounds in our shotguns for water fowl here). So I looked it up, a 1 of kind 16ga duck gun made in 1891 in Scotland. Sold at auction for $66,000. I may want it, but could better spend 66k on other stuff.

DELETE THIS THAT'S DISGUSTING

/thread

You may need it pumping gas depending on your location.

>saiga/vepr

Confirmed noguns

>mfw I love THICC

Holy shit sauce on her?

I would much rather live in a world where each man shoots his own game, asks gods forgiveness and feeds his family. Even should he have to drive out of the city or live outside to do it.

It's called respecting nature.

>inb4 I eat jelly slime at McAnimals and don't realize I'm eating terribly treated mass produced animals
And yes sometimes even a PEACEFULL armed resistance is enough to save lives

Come back to us when the fifth columns of rape u gees are slicing you families throats. Tanks

The fuck is wrong with owning a shotgun? So it has 1 more barrel than the average breech loading shotgun, doesn't make it a fucking assault weapon.

Three shots vs two when hunting.

people who still live in the country may need it you auspus

Do you really think your rights are being taken away by not being allowed to eat this?

All you ever need to eat to be healthy are the government issued nutrient bars.

U realize the US was BTFO of Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and even currently Syria right?
>Putin literally sent out a message to Americans to NOT give up their weapons. I don't think you know what guerilla warfare is.
>gais we just nuke everything
>we all die
>we win
New liberal logic?

You aren't anti-gun because u still want cops to have guns. So u are in favour of tyrannical gun policies.
>1984

>no asqueroso edit

False analogy when that "assault weapon" is actually a semi-auto, and not full auto.

While I don't personally see any point in hunting with 30 bullets in a magazine of a semi auto, I don't see anything wrong with law abiding citizens of sound mental health owning guns for hunting.

>sound mental health
>hunting.
pick one

Just ban all high-end cars for low end consumers then. There is no possible situation in which you will ever need it.

Guaranteed replies

Shouldn't you be elsewhere hunting the elusive tofu beast or something? There's absolutely nothing wrong with hunting for food.

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

>While I don't personally see any point in hunting with 30 bullets in a magazine of a semi auto

Hogs. Bears too I guess

Australia being a faggot again.

Noone needs to proof to you marxist pile of crap why he needs anything.

Lena Dunham she makes some popular jew shit show

>just had a revolution
>"NO THEY CLEARLY WANTED TO NOT HAVE GUNS DESPITE EVERYTHING THEY WENT THROUGH AND THE NECESSITY OF GUNS IN DAY TO DAY LIFE AT THE TIME REEEEEE"

Fuck off already, you're not getting our guns you fucking weirdo

implying all hunters hunt for food.
what about faggot trophy hunters?

Guns are not for hunting. They are for posing the risk of revolution to the government. Keeps them in line.

monopoly of anything is bad and should be discouraged

What if I need to shoot three type of ammo without reloading?

I own a double barrel break action, and also a suppressed .22 ruger 10/22

My dad has a beretta semi auto 12 gauge, which I think is a bit over the top for hunting but whatever floats his boat

Owning a fully automatic penis compensator is cool and all, and I encourage others to flex their right to own them, but it honestly is a bit unnecessary

But then again

We live in a world of excess

Git gud I guess? More stopping power in a 30-06 than a 5.56.

Trophy hunting is retarded. Hunting for food is not.

Stay in Australia and shut up already. I am not a slave like you, I am free to own guns. Why do you care what I own thousands of miles away from you fag?

Lol, faggot complainig over some 3 barrel gun while kel tec makes a bullpump that chambers 14. Ideal for close quarters combat.

Trophy hunters typically eat their game except the head. Full body taxodermy is exceptionally rare other than genuinely unique specimens.

Guns are fun. That's about it.

Or they feed a nignog village with it.

Ideally you are shooting multiple hogs.

And as far as bear goes, well, do you wanna bet your life on one shot?

You fucking faggot. Our ancestors would have starved without hunting.

From there, I make the supposition that you're totally cool with meat farms, industrial slaughter houses, and grinding every unusable piece into fucking tendies.

Yeah hunters have the mental health issues.

>Let's also not forget that kikes and kebabs need to kill their food by bleeding it to death. Kosher/halal is fucking abhorrent.

Works up on Svalbard vs polar bears. People don't need semi autos to take them down or scare them off.

butt shit.
They hunt for the trophy not for the meat.
The meat is only (if even used) a bi product of their shit pursuit.
Their intent is shit and so are they.

Well yeah there's some big game international vacation hunting. This represents an extremely tiny fraction of all hunting.

>pic related
>this is how Americans see themselves

>only 3 barrels

>a hunter who eats his game is a faggot if he tries to find the biggest one instead of killing one at random

Well fuck you too, pansy.

> There is no possible situation in which you will ever need it.

Be BritBong . .your grandaddy
Nigger in to a house attempted robbery with a deadly knife > gets shot by elderly house owner.

Elderly house owner is arrested for defending his house with a licensed weapon . .

Thieving nigger sues for denied thieving activities

Australia starts to limit gun ownership

I think ya'all should just leave gun-stuff to Americans they know the way of the samurai better then your lot can . .

bleeding it from blood the best place for bactiria to grow so we can store lil bit longer but we doesn't we only eat it french. and you say you are all about science and shit, trendy faggot.
i eat meat not blood niger