What is Sup Forums doing for Halloween this year? Going to a party? Handing out candy? What's your plan

What is Sup Forums doing for Halloween this year? Going to a party? Handing out candy? What's your plan.

I'm having the "I'm not home sign" and playing some Vidya and watching movies by myself.

Give out sweets
Eat leftover sweets
Sleep

the swastika is flipped, fuck it's burning my eyes.

i'm sick so i'll be shitposting here

I will trick people into my gas chamber

(This post is satire)

havnt mowed my lawn in a month

i hope everyone gets the message and fucks off

It's the only day I request off all year.

I've got a playlist ready with about three hours of halloween music. That'll be playing throughout most of the house. In my rec room movies are lined up. Doing a Rob Zombie theme tonight finishing with his newest, 31.
Snickers, twix, kitkat, hersheys, reese's, and junior mints for the little devils that knock on my door.

I spent last night making sugar cookies. I'll decorate them later. Also carving a pumpkin. For dinner I'm stuffing orange peppers and carving jack-o-lanturn faces into them.
Chips, bean dip, salsa, and a cake are provided.

It's a bit much considering the only guest coming over this year is mom.

Playing vidya with friends, writing.

They don't really celebrate Halloween here in Spain, so going to take kidanon down to 'Taste of America" where they will be handing out sweets. Maybe buy some Lucky Charms Cereal for $9.

I'm gonna go out and get some free candy.

You're never to old for free shit, especially when people down the street give out full size candy bars.

Same as last year. Leave the front door wide open and a trail of candy leading down the basement stairs....

nice try hans the police are on their way

Same thing as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Pass out sugar candies to anyone who knocks on the doorbell. I feel like a drugdealer. Personally, I knocked sugar out of my diet years ago after discovering marijuana.

Sugar is a dominator drug, as documented by Terrence Mckenna in 'The Food of the Gods'. Promoting ego, false identity. A luxury drug in other words.

By law I abide and keep my legal medicine to myself and spread out candy to the neighborhood like a good Samaritan would do. Or so i'm told anyway. Happy cultural day. Happy "give money to corporations for their sugar drugs that go in turn to going against marijuana legalization".

Sorry for having to fit in to society.

The only chamber you have now Hans are rapefugee chambers where you send your white women to get enriched by mudslimes.

you're not alone user we're right here with you

Giving out candy, watching movies, and playing vidya games.

I'll also be sniffing and licking my porch rug if the one girl from last year comes by barefoot again. A boring night I guess.

My warmest Halloween greetings to you and the rest of anons.

You sound fun at parties.

:)

Sup Forums does not participate in this degenerate celebration

little CUNTS runnin around screaming their faggot heads off

Sounds cozy, user.

This guy knows what's up

since it's already evening, I guess I'll have a tea later then shitpost some more till dinner and then go sleep.

Turning my front facing lights off and watching either anime or new episodes of regular television shows. Or maybe I'll just spend the night shitposting.

Sounds nice

Dressing up in full S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gear, going to the hippie neighborhood, and yelling things at people in russian.

Do you want to be friends with me?

Handing out candy to the neighborhood rug rats.
I may also go out for a few drinks with my grandfather and mother this evening.

>tfw have clown mask and remote fart machine
>tfw fart clown
>tfw still get my dose of degeneracy this evening

Collecting cans for the homeless

Another holiday jewed or of existence.

Kys yall who help this degeneracy

what's that, Pripyat?

Out of *

Handing out candy to kids.

Full-sized candy bars for the white kids.

Cold, unsalted popcorn for the Muslims and black kids.

Already had my fill of Halloween from Voodoofest. I'm just gonna fix dinner and complete my Orc campaign in TW:W.

Partying with my friends. Fucking around with our expensive and fast cars and chilling in big ass houses on the water, in white only neighborhoods. Lots of liquor, a cute girl by my side.

I love my life.

l'm thinking about printing off a bunch of criminal facts about black people and passing them out tied to candy bars

>current year + 1
>browsing Sup Forums
>still handing out candy to people who don't say trick or treat or thank you
>going to a party that is sure to be filled to or past the brim with degeneracy
>having a plan and not living in the present with an innate sense of inherent knowledge of the relevant future
Sage