>One poll by some random institution from no fucking where
Okay

Amazing stuff.

>TRUMP LEADING IN NH

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

M-M-M-MAGA!

>from New Hampshire
>am okay with this

That's cool and all but it's just a poll man take it with an industrial sized bucket of salt. Can't go celebrating good polls while saying polls are rigged at the same time.

+00.02 cents added to your CTR woman card

Sup Forums, we need to do good memes like the draft our daughters bullshit
Kek likes that chaos

>polls don't matter when Trump is winning

Dog bless

Why do you celebrate polls only when Trump leads them?

Uh, so..is this a good thing? Wasn't NH already leaning red?

I didn't trust polls when he was losing, I don't trust them now either. Looks like they're preparing for one last attack this week.

You realize Insidesources is an RNC polling company, right? They did the polling for Romney in 2012, and yet, you're using these people as a source.

Soon

Johnsons support is collapsing, looks like Trump is getting some of his support.

About 2-3 days before this all happened my little brother was talking to my dad about what the kids in his highschool class thought about the candidates. I listened in from around the corner and he mentioned a Mexican kid named Pepe who said "fuck Hillary". Then when he came around the corner his face was completely green from being covered in this acne cream shit. I'm convinced now, too many coincidental things have happened to me to doubt in Kek.

CAN WE MEME DONALDO INTO CALIFORNIA?

Clinton has been accused of corruption forever and suddenly something is so bad that comey had to reopen the case (or chose too) pre election

Why would he risk his whole career instead of doing this next week or something? Why did he have to do it now? Leads people to believe if he didn't do it immediately it would result in him being accused of obstruction of justice or something

You're not wrong, though it's noted to be rigged in favor of one person so if it's leaning any other way then it's also noted that the citizens have woken up and it's becoming more difficult for scandal.

Go watch your gf get fucked, cuck

Nope

Reagen cucked our country with his Amnesty bill. California will never be red again

Because we want Trump to win? Why would you celebrate the Super Bowl if your team lost?

Please turn Michigan red

He's not leading in NH. Shawn Mccoy, a Republican operative that worked for Mitt Romney's campaign, cooked the poll. This is just another Rasmussen Poll blunder.

Are you a moron?

Dubs

hows penn?

get penn and we good

I would call you a roleplaying troll but you seem to be an actual ctr shill or Hillary support. Your writing style gives you away.

If dems are as confident in Cali staying blue and Rep's are, then it would be possible to turn it around by turnout. Unfortunately republicans in CA are a defeatist lot and dems win by default.

Report thread derailing shills.

>but CNN and nbc polls are legit despite them endorsing hillshill

Are you delusional? You realize that this is the same polling company, in 2012, that gave Romney skewed polling numbers. It's the same bullshit from before, but keep believing you know better - retard. Plus, you're not even an American, and I DOUBT you were even here for the 2012 election when Sup Forums got their shit pushed in.
You immigrants from /r/The Donald really need to stop

Problem is, CNN and ABC correctly predicted the election winner in 2012 and Shawn Mccory (InsiderSources) didn't
CNN/ABC is more credibility because they've been right

Drumpf fags are still going to lose, though. Why you celebrate?

Need to put all power into Michigan/Wisconsin.

Fuck off shill

>SUCCESSFULLY CAPTURED
Is it Nov 8?

No.

So shut your fucking mouth

>How Drumf won the election but lost the presidency - Huffington Post
>by Nate Nickel.

>CNN has credibility in anything

This post is so cancerous I almost saged a pro trump thread. Just because the lying pollsters are on the side that rigged it better in 2012 does not indicate they are better polls you mongoloid chimp fucker

>$0.00001 has been deposited to your account.

You mean like how repubcuck Bush stuck it to Al Gore? You fuckers are the OG's when it comes to this shit.

It's pretty doubtful that he'll win PA.

I can see NV, NH, FL, OH, and NC(He needs to win all of these states except NH), but not PA or VA. He absolutely needs Pennsylvania to win and it's looking pretty doubtful.

Sorry
>How Drumf won the election and the electoral college but lost the presidency - Huffington Post
>by Nate Nickel.

>You fuckers
>implying I'm American

>DEY RIGGED IT
>DEY RIGGED IT
>DEY RIGGED IT
>DEY RIGGED IT

Getting real tired of this meme

>No proofs: the post

Good good now we need more good polls

Dude, he can also win Michigan or Wisconsin. Both states are so close that Clinton is now campaigning in them.

Fuck off CTR, we're gonna hang you for your crimes against this nation

The way I look at the polls is whoever has been leading the whole way through will probably win.

I can't find a single poll that put Trump on top in Michigan or Wisconsin. Places that have shown Trump leading in most polls too like Arizona are still safe for him, even though it shows they're pretty much tied.

Precisely

Fuck off

Both states have an increased white voter share this election (as indicated by early voting) and a giant amount of undecided voters.

>as opposed to tens of polls that say hillary is going to win NH

the delusion is real

Of course the merchant would be shilling against Trump.

No but her lead is decreasing. Pretty soon she won't have one

>fails to provide a counter argument
>resorts to memes

Typical.

>10/25 and News

>implying it wont end up that nobody will reach 270 and the Senate isn't going to elect McMuffin

Okay. Polls are rigged, niggers oversampled despite a lower turnout and polling companies weigh results wrong.

>pre-comey

Where'd you get the early voting numbers for Michigan and Wisconsin? Michigan doesn't allow early voting and I can't find the Wisconsin numbers anywhere.

Black voters are down in numbers but Hispanic numbers are way up.

We've reached the final phase, boys.

Victory is within our grasp. Keep memeing, only 8 days left. Leave it all on the field.

In case of an electoral tie:
The house selects the president
The senate selects the vice-president

WHO READY FOR TRUMP/KAINE 2016?

>Polls are rigged

expect when they are in trumps favor

>despite a lower turnout and polling

never seen proof of this,we can only know on election day

Good morning user. May I save this gif?

They didn't matter here when he was losing, so you're being just as hypocritical. Do you really not see that?

Of course poll alway rigged.
I belive Trump win more than 60+.
55< is way too low.

Who is actually in NH atm?

Concord represent!!!!

Pshhhhh

>tfw you live in real Hampshire, England and it is a cucked paki filled shithole.
>tfw fake new Hampshire is rad and supports Trump.

Michigan and Wisconsin don't have many spics so it's not a big issue

It's always been a very reasonable goal for him.

>+3
Oh shit, it's over.

PS: Texas, Arizona, Georgia, and Alaska are all going blue. :^)

Michibro here. Nogs are the problem but I'll do my best to paint the state Red.

That and douchey Ann Arbor residents.

wtf has NH ever voted republican?

>tens
I only see 5 and they are all old and biased polls.

>tfw live just under NH border
Do it for the Blue slaves just south of you!

We are doing it boys!

>Concern shilling this hard

just go out and "stand your ground" against the nogs then, cuck

They voted for Bush in 2000.

You know, if all Republicans from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, and Connecticut moved up to New Hampshire, we could turn the state solid red.

The good news is you've only got 9 more days until you get fired and you can stop coming back here

>primaries

seems like it was just yesterday

They will show up in droves. Far more than 2000 for Bush.

NH was solidly Republican until we got invaded by leftists fleeing their mess in MA.

cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck

They didn't vote for Bush in 2004 though.

NH resident registered to MAGA next Tuesday reporting.

Nhfag here. This is a misconception. Research indicates that the influx into the state are Republifags fleeing mass.

That said b/c of gay marriagge, we get a lot of progtards.

Also leppos from the free state project. It's a complicated state.

You think anyone here likes the Bushes?

It's time to suicide, ctr.

Lots of "refugees" being dumped here also. Of course they never return to their home countries.

What is a "leppo?"