LMAO

JEWS ARE FUCKING RETARDS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wold like to call up to laugh at them

How the fuck russia's still an emergent country?they control everything!

And they have the gall to cakk anyone else a conspiracy theorist

>those smiles

link

Russia stronk

That's a hot bimbo.

Everything is the fault of the Dark Lord!

Is this fucking real?
I want to laugh, but require the sauce first.

This. USA confirmed for trash tier puppet state.

Lmao remember when people thought Alex Jones was insane. It looks like the establishment is 20 times more delusional

Putin worked for the KGB which was mostly involved in subversion. All the LGBT freaks fighting are under Putin's control if anything.

I'm not talking about regular homosexuals, the ones you can't recognize. Just the freaks.

WE EASTBLOC NAO

Russia couldn't even properly manage the construction of a ham sandwich

>Influencing U.S. elections

These niggers need to get real.

Wasn't it confirmed that Putin was essentially a paper pushing bureaucrat for the KGB?

yeah oy vey, the fags are russian.

they totally arent support by the globalist kike marxists like soros and the rothschilds who openly fund them, its obvious that putin is the one subverting us with them.

>DNC SUGGESTS FBI DIRECTOR CONTROLLED BY PUTIN

>tfw you're Soros trying to take over the world and your minions are retards

We thought it was the Jews this whole time, only to have the DNC show that it was those damn ruskies all along!

They are doing shekels!

This twitter account is so great.

>he doesn't know about Russia's history in spying

> jews are fucking retards
> trump is a jew

does this mean that trump is retarded?

nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

nice, very normie-friendly meme, can use some more like these to start handing out bite-size chewable redpills

It was all part of keikaku (keikaku means plan)

wow these people are giving Sup Forums conspiretards a run for their money.

>Russia controls everything
Are they trying to give us mental beetus by overfeeding flattery?

Trump isn't a Jew. He's just controlled by Jews and Putin. Trump is more of a cuck. He likes to be controlled by more powerful men.

Fuck off Russian shill

Check out his grandpa Frederick's Wikipedia page. His mother was named Katherina Kober and she was born in Bavaria. Kober is an Ashkenazim Jewish last name. Trump has Bavarian Ashkenazim blood. By the way, Bavaria is also the home of the Illuminati and the Rothschild family, and Trump owned 93% of the voting stock in the Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation Resorts International, but I am sure that's all purely coincidence goy.

they either don't exist or are "paper pushing bureaucrats"

spies just sit at desks

see
Not to mention, all of his adult children are married to or dating Jewish people, and Melania and Ivana both come from suspicious Communist Bolshevik backgrounds which screams Jew as well. Trump's lineage goes back to Jews. He hangs symbolism from the Kabbalah front and center above his desk. He's a crypto"Jew" my friend.

WHY are they giving those snow niggers so much credit?

They are in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

DESPERATION.

DELETE THIS

STOP OWNING THE ENTIRE WORLD YOU EVIL ASIATIC GLOBALIST
HOW DARE YOU TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE US JUST TO MAKE US GO TO NUCLEAR WAR WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL OUR URANIUM AND CRIMEA

this is because of that damn edward r murrow controlled by the russians too!

Why did you spend 100hrs on paint getting rid of the fox news logo?

Do these people even realize what they're saying? Accusing the directory of the FBI being a Russian insurgent? This is literally some McCarthy era shit.

At least republicans only accused him of being incompetent or corrupt, which is pretty much expected of any government employee.

Things are getting awful suspicious though. With Trump now caught on camera admitting to be a Putin agent, and the Russian hacks, the Russian voter fraud and now the FBI too? Russia's involvement is from the top to the bottom. They're trying to rig the election and get their agent into office so he'll allow them to do whatever they want. If you're not asking questions you're drinking the Kool Aid Trump's serving.

>Russia controls the alt-right, Trump, O'Keefe, Wikileaks, AND the FBI director
>but the media is not corrupt, you crazy conspiracy theorist

MUH PUTIN!!!!!! (please vote for us)

McCarthy was generally correct. Comey is directly tied to the Clintons despite being a "Republican". Harry Reid and the dems even fought for his placement if that tells you anything. Comey's back is against a wall and is surrounded by people who seem to actually care. They are forcing him to do the right thing and the Democrats are going bonkers. I hope they dont weasel their way out of this one.

Besides looking like retards, i wonder what other insane things globalists will do once cornered. Something something cornered animal most dangerous.

If you ask them or their employers, all spies are just 9-5 desk jockeys. Most of what they do would be classified, and thus knowing anything about their work would threaten operations.

What the fuck are you smoking?

I'm not saying that McCarthy wasn't correct, the Venona papers showed that he was overwhelmingly accurate. McCarthy was also literally doing what he believed was in America's best interests, backed by real evidence, and he was willing to sacrifice his political future for it.

Hillary and the MSM are just looking for someone to pin the blame for Hillary's crimes on.

Still better than clinton

Literally WTF

Russia is evil. Nuke it.

Record corrected. People here aren't stupid enough for fall for disinformation this blatant. Go back to the normie sites.

Underrated

So now FBI director isn't any longer the pro-democratic guy?
Things sure changed quickly.

O shit

Who is behind Barry?

Who controls Barry?

Why does Barry fear and hate "white folks" when Barry is half white?

They're exactly 100% the same, the only minuscule difference is their front characters. Trump will win.

Same people who own Hillary and Trump. Follow the $$$

This isn't real.

Holy shit, everything really is falling apart isnt it?

It was never held together with anything real to begin with

Come on buddy, nobody wants to listen to your nerd virgin ass without a legit source for those claims which you sure as shit don't.

You know what this means Goyim.

You better vote for Trump!

>win war
>get cucked by skypes

Truly the greatest nation on earth.

If I may use a sports analogy, it's like a hail mary in the last 5 seconds of the game when you're down by over 20 points, because fuck it, why not?

I haven't left this page yet because my fucking skeleton in the bottom right corner is going through some pretty impressive contortions.

Spooky as fuck.