Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92822395/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too violent and boys don't want to buy toys of female characters

>show even makes shitty CGI robot so it can look more like the toy
>doesnt get toys

These are the reasons for real?
Too violent? Lame reason.
And that female character toys shows what kind of a mess of a culture those people have there, nowadays. I Remember I wanted all Thundercats toys as a kid, Cheetara and Wilykit were there.

The show hardly focused on her.

>boys don't want to buy toys of female characters
More like they don't want you to know they're buying them. The things I did to my sister's Barbies, man. Unspeakable things...

They still believe the "boys don't want female characters thing". There was a bit of an uproar when a Star Wars Episode 7 figure set came out but only included the male characters.

She got as much individual focus as Lance did. Probably moreso in the present day. Lance definitely dominated the flashbacks. But the team as a whole got the most focus.

This is bullshit.

>Now with more SHAKE IT, BAKE IT, BOOTY QUAKE IT booty shaking action!

The show was garbage. It's why it was cancelled. Why is will never come back and why it will never have merchandise.

Show was garbage, and it would be a waste to make toys.

Obvious Samefag

No one watched it. It wasn't targeted at the toy-buying-age children. It was a massive bomb, plain and simple. Its lack of merchandise was not the cause of its failure, it was because of it.

Lol nope, i just happened to reply right after that last user.
Just proves that the show was garbage.

>right after that last user
Almost four minutes later? If you're not him you would have seen his post and known your sentiment had already been stated. But you did know it had already been posted because you had already posted it, samefag.

Fuck off.

This. I think the only toy that got more playtime than my She-Ra was my Flying Alien Queen.

So this is where /d/ gets its start...

Wait, when did Dexter get toys?

>Samefag digging his hole even deeper

Nah CN are just retarded. If you don't even try to make toys or literally ANY OTHER TYPE OF MERCHANDISE for a show then you don't get to call it a bomb.

Google "Dexter's Laboratory toys" even his robot got a fucking toy.

One of my favorite action figures was burton's catwoman. Her legs were designed to open as they were pulled up and she had a spring loaded arm for whipping and scratching action.

(Samefag is YOU?)

So, youve never been in a thread and then replied and when you refreshed to see that your comment was posted had a few new posts pop up with your reply?

Maybe you like symbionic whatever and are really offensed that two anons had the same thought back to back.
I found it funny, but how is it shocking? It was garbage. And if iirc another user said the show sucked just a post or two after me.
Show is trash. So what? Just deal with it.

Couldnt get the licensee in time same happend to green lantern

Why make merch if the show isnt making any waves though?
Nobody cared and CN realized that. Its why it got no merch and got cancelled.

You seem profoundly distressed and defensive over this accusation. Could it be that you have performed actions which you feel must be defended?

Nah, just really bored at work. My shift ends at 7.

Maybe if i knew how to "samefag" i would but i dunno, that seems kinda pointless.

>Why make merch if the show isnt making any waves though?
What the fuck are you talking about? People were talking about the show a lot as it aired. Which is impressive considering the dismal time slot it had.

Kill yourself samefag nigger

How the hell does PPG have toys then?

>Implying boys(not pedos) are the ones who buy ppg merchandise.

But it proves you don't have to cater to only boys (at least young ones)

That might be true 20 years ago, when girls actually played with dolls.

Yeah, that's true. Nowadays little to no kids play with toys.

Nowadays toys are targeted more to nostalgiafags or collectors. Cartoons nowadays are less about toys and are more and more for product placement and game advertising.

They were aimed at girls

Just finished S1 of this show. Sad there will never be a S2

and the female lead looks like ashi from SJ so its a double sadness for me

I hated her onion hair

CN is generally the only channel dumb enough to stagger merchandise based on the success of a show. You're supposed to pair a small amount of toys and other forms of merch with the premiere of the show, and then use the sales of that stuff as part of the assessment of the health of the show. That's why people are sometimes able to suss out details about shows from leaked toy info (and why we had that dumb trend of guessing cape movie plots from Lego play sets) - because they make that shit in advance.

CN, for whatever reason, cannot into toy shilling. If they're not avoiding making any toys at all until it's too late, they're licensing things out to shitty companies like Mattel, or waiting YEARS to branch out from deal to deal. A good example of this would be their TTGo merch - they kicked it off with stationary and some toys in Wendy's kids meals, then took a few months to move into clothing, and about a year to move onto keychains and other baubles, long after the show was a hit. Why? No one knows. But they've just hit the point of saturation that they could have hit years ago.

Because it was FUCKING SHIT, as I explained here: desuarchive.org/co/thread/92822395/

>STILL shilling his reasons which have been BTFO countless times

You, sir, are a faggot, and you ain't my nigga.

Ashi's or Alliana?

>no u r wrong
>BTFO

...Yes