So what do you guys think of Dark Metal thus far? Is it harmless Silver Age inspired stupidity...

So what do you guys think of Dark Metal thus far? Is it harmless Silver Age inspired stupidity, or just plain stupidity by Snyder trying to channel Morrison?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/36392-coipel-bengal-drop-off-batman-lost-as-more-writers-artist-join-snyder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fun, I like it

For me it had me at The Hall of Doom but lost me at Batmanium

I'm just hoping to see more of Dream and Plastic Man. Also curious to see any Watchmen references

>cyborg bats is the result of a cyborg-like body merging with an overprotective alfred-like ai bruce made after alfred died
>red death is bats messing with speedforce
>jokerbat is bruce killing the joker and a deadman's switch shot joker toxin on him

What's the deal with AquaBatWoman?

dunno, these are all the details I read on neogaf

But since aquabatwoman calls herself bruce, I'd like it if it was a male bruce possessing the body.

Amazonbruce is probably diana's son? Or some other amazon's?
And I'm betting doomsdaybruce is bruce infecting himself with kryptonian/doomsday dna after doomsday killed supes in an attempt to become strong enough to keep the world protected after his clark died.

Probably a version of Bruce who became transgender after seeing his parents get killed. Then xhe got some fish powers

If the whole Meta/Metal thing has a very limited impact on the DCU overall, I'll enjoy it a lot I think.

I can't hate a comic where there's the Legion of Doom HQ followed by Batman pulling out Babyseid just like that.

Amazon Bruce is God of War after Wonder Woman was killled. Possibly her lover as well.

then he got fish powers from a fish that can change its sex, like those frogs from jurassic park

Red Death actually looks pretty fucking cool

Wait, I was looking over at cartoons for a minute and now I'm lost. What is this? I know I could just google it, but reading your guys descriptions are fun.

Basically its another doomsday prophecy that has every immortal on the planet running scared and revolves around Nth Metal. Apparently theres a Dark Universe and what you're seeing is a evil doppelganger Justice League which is all Batman themed, some bat tribe or some shit spanning back since the dawn of man

It's justice league doom/babel all over again, times a thousand
>alfred, the jl is under attack
>by whom, sir?
>by me
>savage/al'ghoul got your contingency plans again, sir?
>no, versions of me from the dark matter multiverse universe are attacking
>and each is based on another jl member
>and I'm the joker
>and there's a demon
>and my plan to save them depends on baby darkseid

All of them are literally true. It's not an exaggeration.

Lot of Batman wanking, but that is to be expected with Snyder.

So what do you guys think of OP thus far? Is it harmless Spencer-inspired stupidity, or just plain stupidity by OP trying to start a company war?

If I catch him outside I'm putting a cap in his ass

Plus the JL Voltron

I like how it's showing Batman as scared and out of ideas. The guy was going to Omega Sanction himself with no guarantee it would work

I like crazy fun moments.

But I hate how it has all the Snyder's usual problems taken to eleven.
>Everything is connected!!!
>SECRET HISTORY
>Let me explain this shit for six pages.

And I was about to check it out. Geez.

I like that Batman actually fucked up. There's a chance that he might be a bit more limited in the rest of the event.

Shame that Batman:Lost had to lose Copiel and gained Williamson/Mahnke/Tynion

newsarama.com/36392-coipel-bengal-drop-off-batman-lost-as-more-writers-artist-join-snyder.html

What in the hell are you talking about?

I thought my summary would inspire you to do so.

Talking about a DC event right after a Marvel one =company war baiting according to the akuposter

Well he's a paranoid fucking idiot then.

metal is fun I can't wait for the red death one shot and Nightwing for more antics from the batman who Laughs

I thought it was kinda stupid at first, but when I saw that everyone who worked on the book had goofy nicknames I realized it was all meant to be tongue in cheek and I started enjoying it more.

>Batman is scared, out of ideas, and fucks up to the point of letting the nightmare batmen in

Sure, Batwank.