SAUDI ARABIA SCIENTISTS ADMIT WOMEN ARE MAMMALS, YET ‘NOT HUMAN’

worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Why do we hate the Saudis again?

Looks like Saudi Arabia finally got one right

Fair play to them I guess.

Based kingdom

They beat us at science!
How did this happen?

intriguing and riveting science at least one country is tackling these questions

b-but CNN told me science is never wrong

Truly, Islam is the most feminist of all the great world religions

Sand niggers stepping their game up. When will America follow?

why dont we just neutron bomb the area

then annex

thier support of terror is act of war

proven by 9/11 papers etc

grab it

>Saudi scientists

>mexican intellectual tier bullshit right there.

Because Islam

Finally some real science
>but
>wait a tic
... If "science" or (((science))) is just an extension of political policy and cultural outlook and we have a bunch of satanists who devised our system of (((science)))

Hmmm

>REALLY MAKES U THINK

Mohammed was the first feminist. Anyone denying this is a disgusting islamophobic sexist

Honestly, I'm jealous. Every other people on this planet has based leaders looking out for their long term well being, while we're getting ruined by ours while the population cheers for its own death.

Fake news.

Hol up. You said Goats? You mean they'll start having sex with women?

Hmmm... This news source seems like a satire.

>annexing Arabia
Haven't you fucks learned anything from Afghanistan and Iraq? You are merely occupying these sandy tribal shitholes, not annexing, and just that has been a YUUUGE drain.

>SA is right on something

>That moment when a nation has the exact same opinion as you do.
Huh, my opinion of that place just improved again.

I love how you keep posting these traps that I regularly fap to.

>70 years after WW2 people are beginning to realize that Hitler was trying to save western civilization from the Jewish degeneracy that has crippled it's birthing rates
>In 70 years we will realize that Saudi Arabia was right and It's women who destroy civilizations

I meant to post that. Thank you.

I don't view sharia law as a bad thing anymore.

Good for them

MFW our SJW BLM protesters would get decapitated in Saudi Arabia but we let them do whatever they want here.

Based. They still need to die though.

Sup Forums is always right. Stfu.

Kike media posting outrageous fake headlines to promote hatred against Muslims?

You don't say!

And people say that Muslim aren't progressive

pretty much

fucking based as fuck

>Saudi Arabian scientists

We didnt nuke those shitholes. We waged a soft war and lost money trying to rebuild the shit we bombed.

If women=goats, and Quran says it's ok to have sex with women, Quran legitimizes sex with goats. Seems logical

Redpilled tbqh

Seems about right.
Too bad they did 9/11, now they need to be glassed.

TAKE THOSE SHOES OFF MY BED YOU FUCKING WHORE

are they
>implying that having sex with women is bestiality, so there is literally nothing wrong with fucking goats
or
>implying that the only way to not be a zoophile is to become a faggot and only fuck men
?

Had a friend who taught english at a girls school in KSA. Was constantly shilling to me how great it was there.

There was a fire and police refused to let anybody out due to 'indecey' of non covered girls fleeing for their lives.

After that she left that shithole and never went back, instant redpill.

>Islamic """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Scientists""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Even goats? Woah

They are implying that women have no rights and as long as men don't have sex with another human it's up to the man to do so.

Iraq was sharply divided between numerous ethnicities and sects. Afghanistan is an incredibly tribal country (moreso than the Middle East) and has loads of mountains to hide in. Saudi Arabia has been grouped into the cities and run as the private family property of its eponymous dynasty, with all the religious minorities far away from the problem zones (the southern bits can be spun off into a houthi state, the oil-rich east can be a shia protectorate and the rest can rot).

>worldnewsdailyreport

is a satirical news site

>arabian intellectuals

People in here are the dumbest

Did anyone even try to check the source?

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication

Wake the fuck up Mecca is on 7 HILLS
WINE=OIL

To deal with them is dealing with the devil himself

progress comes one step at a time.

today you accept that women are mammals

tomorrow you let them drive cars by themselves

day after that you stop cutting off their clits

then a week later they divorce you and abort your baby at 8 months to get back at you for not washing the dishes that one time. and that's what freedom looks like.

Why? as long as they stay where they are, their ways don't affect me.

wtf im #RowdyForTheSaudi now

Waiting for the Flames of Fire on these sand nigs
DEUS VULT

A broken clock is right twice a day.

> worldnewsdailyreport

Lel

HOLY KEK LIBERALS BTFO.
RELIGION OF PEACE! FUCK YEAH!

They're beating us in trade, they're beating us in science, they're beating us all over the place.

>Lets mass murder humans for not seeing women are perfect angels!

No fuck you beta male you are the reason this feminism crap happened in the first place.

greatest ally.

>world government summit
>located in dubai
>has anything to do with science
>saudis actually performing any kind of science
>implying the quran isnt perfect in its creation