Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWuwTCEfZUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_code
mentalfloss.com/article/58900/11-rules-actual-pirate-code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thank jesus that that halloween shit barely exists here

Pecan status: Activated

>Liberals want diversity and spread of other non white culture
>Liberals don't what white people to adapt or celebrate anything from non white culture

Wearing a costume does not have to demoralize another culture, especially if it isn't mean to be in any way negative of that culture.

>promotes
Le violent media causes violence meme...

Halloween has become a bastard holiday for coddled children and attention seeking whores, anyway.

What happened in the last 2 years or so to make everyone so easily offended? Sure, a couple of years ago you had people getting offended over stuff but nobody took them seriously, now it's like people search for things to be offended about. They're ruining everything fun with this shit.

>how to get your house tp

>Ableist
what

>Is ableist
So, unless I'm in a wheechair or have any other obvious medical condition, I wont be given candy?
Seriously?

Some can't walk, duh. And how is a girl cop uniform sexist? Does that mean the left actually wants LESS womens being cop? cause im fine with this.

I'm tempted to post this on kikebook because I know normies would devour this like it's empty promises of free college and equality

I don't understand, what does ableist mean and why is superman one?

It is SJW for "discrimination against the disabled"

In other words cripples and retards.

No idea why Superman would be ableist.maybe because Christopher reeves is a vegetable now?

I've never done mischief to someone's house but if I saw someone put this up I'd make an exception.
Which is sad because it originates there. Thank jesus British culture is being eradicated right? Faggot cuck.

I remember when "no fun" stuff like this you'd only hear from fundamentalist soccer moms. Now replace demons with RAYCYSM and you've got the millennial generation.

You've really become your mom, you man-child piece of shit.

What the fuck, isn't anyone healthy ableist then? Okay I'm pretty sure this is satire.

Ableism means "You can do what some others can't do" You can see? Too bad! That little guy in the other class can't! So we'll all cover our eyes!

It's the Superman one because often, Disabled kids get some sort of 'superman' wheelchair costume or something that makes it looks like he "flies" in his costume, But now it's a kid that can walk that has it! It's unrespectful to the disabled with the same costume!

I always think of this when I see this type of stuff. The extreme religious right was like this when I was a kid, now the extreme atheistic left is doing the exact same thing but for different reasons. Society is interesting.

I still remember some of my friends not being allowed to go trick or treating or play pokemon because their moms thought it was of the devil. Now being satanic = DAS RAYCIST, same shit.

You're only ableist if you do something like say the word retard (It's basically as bad as nigger these days).

I fucking hate my countrymen.

Is it another "pol trigger itself" thread?

>tfw we're becoming "Harrison Bergeron"

Then those houses are going to get tricked.

Perhaps not in your part of the country Ahmed but pretty big here and always has been.

This is just irony right? No way people actually do this.
I've heard that people get offended by words like "retard" and stuff and I can sort of understand that, it's not a good feeling if people make fun of you for something. But I can't wrap my head around superman costumes being bad because it offends the disabled? Or something?

I've seen "ableist" advertisements here. A kid in a wheelchair comes in the neighborhood, other kids feel bad, They organize a basketball game while riding on office chair.

Ableism is mostly a tumblr meme. But it's popular enough that it could transfer into real life at any time, like the privilege meme.

And that's good or bad? I don't even know. I feel like if white people dressing up as black people is bad then healthy people acting like they're disabled is bad too. But honestly I don't know.

>Le
You have to go back

I am going to by a small supply of full size candy bars for any children who dress as trump (as long as it is not mean spirited).

What should I give to kids dressed as Hillary:
a) dressed normally?
b) in a prison jumpsuit?

dick in mouth

Lefties say we are rapists killers racists and that is white culture

Gets mad when we partake in dressing up as people of our culture

Prison jumpsuit=full size
Actual Hillary=fun sizes

A) a lump of coal that they can use to heat themselves after the inevitable nuclear war she will cause.
B) $5

THis is satire right?

Sexist girl is the sexiest followed by racist

I know what a red, white, and black mage does, but a fucking Green mage?

The bigger the bigot, the better the bigotry.

what the fuck is ableist?

normal? typical? not wheel chair-bound?

how is that offensive? 99% of people are able-bodied.

and their days are numbered

It all depends. There was this humorist, Mike ward, Pretty based guy. He did a joke during a show about "Little jeremy", A kid that sang infront of the pope with a really, crappy voice. But he got a disability so they allowed him to sing.. So he's like
"Well I kept defending him, thinking 'one day, He'll die and he'll be forgotten... But then years passed, and I googled what he had... He's not gonna die, HE'S JUST UGLY AS SHIT! I mean, Come on Jeremy, we had a deal! I defend you, You die! It's as simple as that! And he just won't die! I kept his head underwater, Nope! He just won't drown!"

And then Little Jeremy sued him for "Moral damage" and the fact he 'ruined his career as a singer'. Here what he sounds like.: youtube.com/watch?v=DWuwTCEfZUU

a) a nuke-shaped zephyr is pretty easy to make either from scratch or by carving existing one
b) america-shaped candy, because hillary in prison would love to get a bite

You are not ABLE to walk, or ABLE to hear, or ABLE to see

See disABLED

>dumb chink

I have to say the police costume is a bit suggestive for a 6-six-year-old.

b) give box of candy
a) laxative chocolate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

FUCKING SAVED.

I can actually understand modern America not wanting to see kids dressed as natives or costumes with obvious sex appeal, but four out of six of those reasons are fucking mental. Jesus christ, I just want to end my life already if this is where america is going.

Dis.

More fertilizer than vegetable now.

Dipshit libs seem to forget that there are two sides to the trick or treat deal.

It's a bullshit term invented by self loathing do good erstwhile who are preventing the species from growing stronger. Nature is about competition, and if you can't survive, then get the fuck out of the way. This is cancer and needs to be cut out and thrown in the fucking landfill.

nature and healing

TOP KEK
MUHHHHHH FREEDOM

The police girl looks way too sexy

>is ableist
Fucking lmao!! Wow.

>all you idiots getting all triggered by some "funny" reddit post

>promotes rape culture
>pirates
Actually from what I've read pirate ships were much more democratic an fair units/little societies than what stereotypes tell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_code
mentalfloss.com/article/58900/11-rules-actual-pirate-code

>things that make op think

He copies the moves of his enemies duh

Fake and gay

Kinda wish someone would pull this shit when I'm out with my kids tonight so I can tell my kids something like "Well, usually you get treats, but this house is playing a trick and they're showing kids how people from an insane asylum act".

>muh pirate code
They were sea niggers.
Check out l'Olonnais. He was a one-man coontown.

I'm almost certain this pic is satirical. I'm Liberal, and I couldn't give a shit what some kid's costume is. I used to go out as Batman every Halloween. Hell, I live in a really Liberal city, and I have never seen any parent, or teacher complain about costumes.

looks like it

I want to get off MR. Bone's Wild Ride.

>I'm almost certain this pic is satirical

no shit it is you dumb fuck and I hope your post is too, Burger.
You people are fucking embarrassing

if someone did that to my kids in my neighborhood their life would be a living hell until they moved