How can you honestly not believe in the Bible given the state of the world and where it's going?

How can you honestly not believe in the Bible given the state of the world and where it's going?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_Testament_papyri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Revelations 22: 11 it even has dubs user

Believe it literally like Franco, or recognising its importance as a tool to control people like Mussolini?

Written by many men and altered by many others, nothing divine about it.

It's a false flag written by jews to keep the goyim down.

Atheism or paganism or the only acceptable beliefs if you're white.

Because history repeats itself. The world was in similar circumstances at some point. Not to mention that book rips off old tales from other religions and changes it to suit its purpose

2016 is the best year to be alive ever. Less disease, less starvation, more information, more knowledge, medical breakthroughs, etc etc.

People that think we're in the 'end times' are dumb. Everyone who has ever lived and followed a religious text that speaks about the end of the world thinks the end of the world will happen in their life time. Pretty selfish and egocentric if you ask me. I'm so special! Of course the end will come in my life time and I'll get to meet the angels!

Dumb.

>Best time to ever be alive as a human
>Thinks the world is ending

You have dubs too

b8/10

>altered by many others
by this do you mean translated?

>Following the religion of your ancestor's captors and slave masters

Black people too.

Bait?
Or stupidity?

King James.

Not bait at all.

Christianity is a sandnigger religion.
It was pushed on whites by jews to destroy their own white culture and have them follow a set of rules they made up.

That's why Christianity is "good."
It's designed to make you weak. It's filled with love and happiness, etc.

Meanwhile Judaism and Islam are strong religions that promote unity, which is why Jews and Muslims are winning, and the white race is currently getting destroyed.

The second white people abandon Christianity is the second we get our balls back.

>king james
what about it?
so you did just mean translated?

it was sort of bait, i thought you were talking about textual variants, but you really are this silly.

>Not knowing the history of how the bible was written
>Not knowing the history of how emperors and kings created their own books
>Calling someone else silly while being this ignorant

>A prophecy against Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.
-Isaiah 17:1
We're getting close user

So if the story about the flood appears also in Hindu texts it means it has less credibility?

The first converts to Christinaity from polytheism were women and slaves.

Almost no Jews converted.

Makes you think desu.

>Not knowing the history of how the bible was written
i'm familiar with it
>Not knowing the history of how emperors and kings created their own books
which books of the bible are you claiming are created by kangz and emperors?
when are you claiming this happened?

also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_Testament_papyri

follow your Jew leader

Quran and the New Testament were written by crypto Jews. It doesn't matter who you believe the good/bad guys are, Jews think beyond that. Judaism succeeds = Jews on top, the former fails, then they all convert to Christianity and pretend to be good for a while to stop people from being suspicious of them, the two former fail, then the Saudi kings and princes violently impose their religion. In all three cases, there is still a Zionist egregore at their root, the only difference is that the three grant them a form of PR alchemy, should any of them be destroyed, there's always another they can trade for. The end goal is getting the holy land, the rest doesn't matter. The promise of an afterlife or 72 virgins weren't meant to do anything other than create support for Zionism among the gentiles.

every religion has similar doomsday predictions

each provides zero evidence

If i WERE TO BELIEVE in a religion it certainly wouldnt be a desert jewish one. Might start believing in the Roman Gods, or Wodan.

It's less that I don't want to believe, but that in the 8 years I've lived as a heathen, I have sinned so much I'm pretty sure I'm beyond repentance.

>wodan
yeah seems like something a leaf would be into

My fucking girlfriend asked me the same retarded question yesterday. She then proceeded to show me examples of "scientific facts" found in the bible that she got off the Internet; Like how the water cycle is explained, the prediction of nuclear weaponry in the future, how they knew the earth was round, and whole bunch of other similar claims.
She's known I'm not religious since day one and is constantly trying to change my mind. Oddly, i find it adorable sometimes, but it usually annoys the living hell out of me.

>beyond repentance
If you're living it's never too late

All in due course. We must fulfill the book.

The Quran also describes the same thing about where the world is going.

The prophecies in the three correspond because they were all intended to gather the promised land into the hands of the writers. Christianity broke off kinda sorta, because it was splintered into so many non semitic sects, many of which believe in a New Jerusalem that doesn't have to be in Palestine or whatever, but of course you have some heretics and pretenders like the (((crusaders))), whereas the Jews and Muslims both want their holy capital in the same place. It's a Jew plot for getting foreign nations to war for the sake of Zionism.