"we can just try to play it off as something everyone already knows"

look at her face when she sees Wiener's wiener on TV as he's trying to play it off as not true

youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5278596/
wnd.com/2016/10/yahoo-holds-key-to-fbi-probe-of-hillary-huma-emails/#80XX20xXTqjHRwho.99
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU
youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that was fucking tense.

holy shit you can see the moment where she cringes internally and externally at the same time

Wow that seemed fucking legit! How did they get that footage! Fucking tense!

Holy shit.
That literally made my stomach drop watching that.
Intensity level : High as fuck.

Holy god that is a ducking nightmare...

Who would benefit from staging this?

Huma is being publicly humiliated, and she has a blossoming career as Clinton's top aide, with a possible presidential bid in her future.

>a woman scorned
>presidential bid in her future
>Hillary

Yea.... I'm gonna say no on that one.

What? i love huma now!

Exactly my point.

Why would Huma or Wiener publicly jeopardize their political future by staging something like this?

Fuck this, I'm voting for hillary now so she can save Huma. I wanna get her a whole bowl of eggs.

youtube description says

>Original footage found in Weiner the documentary

so it's from imdb.com/title/tt5278596/

Just how many cameras were there? All the cutting makes it look just as "authentic" as "reality shows".

This. You can tell that someone isn't going to see the end of 2017.

>Implying $hillary hasn't already decided to kill Huma for fucking things up.

Well....

They could go the sexism route, full retard style, blame all men and patriarchy for his crime and try to say they never knew he was doing it and throw him under the bus as hard as possible to prevent people from paying attention to them until she gets the election.

This would have worked, had the 650k emails not been found. Now we know they knew.

When she saw the picture and her whole demeanor change I was like, damn I'm going to send this to my mom. Then at the end when you can see that their life's are completely ruined I felt so bad for huma. I just legitimately felt bad and couldn't send it. I didn't want to share people's relationship crumbling down like that. Not saying you guys shouldn't I just for some reason would feel bad if I did it.

smartest comment here. Which every idiot is going to ignore

Haha what is this footage even from?

Why would anyone do this to poor Huma? When Trump wins he should take Huma under his wing

wnd.com/2016/10/yahoo-holds-key-to-fbi-probe-of-hillary-huma-emails/#80XX20xXTqjHRwho.99

dayum. Human was pissed.

She handles it like a champ I'll give her that

>When Trump wins he should take Huma under his wing
as his concubine?

We should make this guy a new meme. One that normies haven't stolen.

They were already being filmed for a documentary about Weiner. Probably just extra footage thqt was stowed away until recently

She is a Saudi spy

the Weiner documentary. It's fucking awesome.

Why is this on video?

Why would this be allowed to be filmed?

What are they trying to stage here? what are they trying to push?

Could they be taking one for the team?

>having to work on that tiny ass display

Are they running out of money?

This was in the documentary. Whoever uploaded this as "LEAKED" is retarded.

It looks so fake
Like to create sympathy for Huma
Why should anybody be there in this very moment to make a film?

It is beyond me how the fuck he can just sit there and continue to spew bullshit.

How do you not throw your hands up and say something to the effect that: Well, that's that, fuck everything.

We know. It's still a weird and tense scene.

It's real, it's from a documentary

American here really seem to take this as real
They got influenced so much with Opera like fuck-theatre?

One word: Psychopathy.

She just doesn't come across as a cold calculating cunt. Am I being fleeced here?

I am going to explain ONCE what this is and only once.

This is a VERY professional workover by intellegence agencies as part of a plea bargin, and I can tell you, the public will buy it.

Huma and Wiener will walk, because they talked.

FBI is not to be trusted, Comey will likely be indited himself.
This is a job by CIA oldboys.

Trump will let them walk, because there are much bigger fish to fry, and there are a LOT of them, currently jumping ship.

I hope some of you are taking notice of this, because intelligence agencies can only do so much, and they would really really like your help finding all of the people who are about to be named as they run for the border.

>fuck-theatre

Germany, wtf are you on about?

Huma, if you're reading this, get to Trump's people now. We have your back, nothing will be expected from you in return for refuge. You and we know there have been enough tragedies already. Be Safe!

holy fuck what is this? why was it even recorded?

my fucking sides at that look

These traitors won't flee very far.

>tonight, on a very special The Office...

Fuck you Ahmed, she's a fucking Saudi spy.

evil kike

thats how

>Huma and Wiener will walk
We know. They're gonna spill the beans on Hillary though.

This is ideal actually so the media can't put the whole focus on Huma/Wiener

She propably knows all the shit CF is doing and also what her husband was doing for a long time
I think its most likely just staged

this pictures gold lel

What shotgun is that?

>Living a nightmare

Her back is hunched af kek

Extremelly funny video, the end is hillarious.

>just increasing the life insurance policy

It's an m16

youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps

She's complicit in all the corruption because she's a puppet, she's being told what to do by HRC and probably Saudis. She got her position by being an obedient dog not from crushing all her rivals.

Great, who directed that skit - Spielberg or Cohen brothers?

Seeing a sandnigger like huma with a jew like weiner really hits home on just how not white jews are.

Benelli m4

I believe this doco was just meant to be about his polictal career and then the willy shit got out so rather then tell the doco crew to get lost he decided to take it in the ass. And thats how the doco came about. I think thats how it goes.

HAHAHAHA What in the fuck? These are the top politicians of the USA? 3rd world infrastructure and now even 3rd world government. Laughable

Fighting back the tears.
Maintain a strong facade.

>Not saying you guys shouldn't I just for some reason would feel bad if I did it.

I went ahead and sent it to your Mom, sorry bro but she needs the red pill.

This guy is so cocky that he thought it would be a good idea to let a camera crew follow him around while he ran for mayor of NYC.

They were able to catch the news of the leak and the fallout.

Honestly, once your marriage is a lie it's not hard for lies to start spilling over everywhere (though they usually have by that point).

I just feel bad for them, but they chose this path.

Fuck this horse faced cunt. She knew what she was getting into, enjoy the ride bitch.

those 15 seconds at the end were amazing.

he's such a weirdo it's insane that his creepy ass is even as high up. I really wonder what Huma sees in him?

And yes this is probably true psychopaths lack the ability to feel TOO stressed out or scared. That's kinda why they actually make good leaders because shit that would have people anxiously coiled up doesn't really phase them.

>leaked

It's from a fucking documentary.

This was from a doc that was about his political comeback as he ran for NYC mayor.

Yes, she is part of one of the most damaging crime organization in the world.. but bros. This is brutal.

Funny thing is, it looks like the whole documentary this came from is shot like The Office, not just that scene.

Another scene

I feel bad for Pam, tbqh.

Ayyyyy.........

AYYYY

Name the traitors, and there is no where that will be hidden.

>She's getting some prep in the car, user.

>that final stare duel between them

holy shit that was awesome, top fucking kek

> """""""""leaked footage"""""""

looks like a fucking reality tv show production

fuck off ctr, im sure she was crying and shitting on herself when it happened

That's not leaked, it's from the Weiner movie

>directed by Josh Kriegman, Elyse Steinberg

hahaha

Fuck Pam. Karen was way hotter

She's a Muslim Brotherhood operative (a legitimate assumption given her family and background) or at the very least sympathizer, but no wife should be put through something like that. Makes me a little sick to see that.

Anthony Weiner better get cracking on those mixtapes.

Who?

Maybe they've been filming footage to prepare launching a documentary on how "Hillary and her staff won the presidential election" after they, but all these leaks are throwing a kink in their plans and their footage is full of tension now.

You really believe that this is actually how they act in front of cameras?
Those people have other people to tell them how to act, especially with their connections and when wanting to become mayor
This is too fishy

I see CTR is working over time to try and play the sympathy card for Huma "The Double Agent" Abedin

Thats not CTR.

She deserves prison for life. But the pedo husband is way to savage.

Just let her die in jail prison dude.

Is there actually any proof that she has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, apart from some office building

I've seen it.
He is digging deeper and has already accepted his lie as truth.

In his mind:

>Can't turn back now. Must commit to lies and dodge, duck, dive this.... no other option... oh why is my wife staring at me?... cameraman, can you give us a minute.

*door slowly shuts with certainty*

Personally I'd throw my hands up and say..." Holy fuck I've fucked my life up.. oh my god I ruined my wife's life... I've ruined my child's life... holy fuck I deserve everything... they deserve nonr of this."

He still hasn't hit rock bottom.

Karen was hotter but Pam was cuter.

I C Wiener

i think its legit, but its probably put out there to get sympathy for huma

you people really don't know how these upper class people are, if you actually believe "huma" was in any way fazed by her jiddish husband sending dick pics to little girls

just like Hillary Clinton pretending to be "sad" about Bill Clinton making cigar-games with his secretary

just like Beauvoir caring about her husband diddling her students

they don't care
and thats why they're succsesful btw

marriage for the upper class is only to make children and show the people below them that they're "just like them"

Fuck.

I actually feel sorry for both of them.