Does Marvel have any good ongoing runs?

I've been a Marvel fan for years but recently their comics haven't been appealing to me (and from what I can tell like 90% of Sup Forums too). I enjoy DC Rebirth but I wish there was a good Marvel ongoing runs I could get into too, I tried Secret Empire thinking it couldn't be as bad as people said it was and while it wasn't awful I couldn't get through it. Last Marvel Comic I read and really enjoyed was the Waid Daredevil run and some of the early bits of Nick Spencer's Antman back in 2015 but everything I've read since then has been kind of meh at best. Are there any recent recent runs you guys are enjoying?

Soule's Daredevil
Old Man Logan
Ms.Marvel
Hulk(She-Hulk)
Whor

That's a couple I'm reading.

I'll just tell you what I'll be picking up with Legacy. Ready?

Really?
You sure?
No going back now.
Here goes.
Moon Knight
Doctor Strange
That's it.
I'm not even excited, I'm just a characterfag.

Secret Empire was bad, but the Steve solo before it was good. If the ideas interests you then check it out, consider reading Standoff first though.

Superior Foes of Spider-Man was good. Tom King's Vision was good. People have been praising the current Black Bolt book but I haven't read it. I think Gwenpool is fun meta shit, but it might not be for you.

But I guess I mostly feel the same as you. Just not great right now for Marvel.

Totally awesome hulk
Moon-girl.
Scarlet spider
Secret warriors.
Spider-man (miles), I reading miles one to see if he stays in japan.

Old Man Logan
Gwenpool
Ms. Marvel's usually pretty solid
Spencer's Cap was good until Secret Empire.

I'm reading
All New Wolverine
Daredevil
All New Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Fist
Defenders
Jessica Jones
Old Man Logan
Hulk
X-Men Blue & Gold
Gwenpool
For most part I found these to be good but that's just my opinion

Plus Scarlet Spider,Jean Grey, Deadpool and Thanos.

Unironically Gwenpool, I can't believe they pulled it off

I knew it would be good because of his Longshot mini.

Jessica Jones is readable Bendis, which is actually pretty decent.

Third for Soule's Daredevil. I really like it. I'm also reading Doctor Strange. I was reading Old Man Logan but decided to just trade wait once the creative team changed. Can anyone tell me if this hulk arc is good?

From what I can tell Ms. Marvel, Spencer Cap, Scarlet Spider, and Gwenpool seem to be the most suggested so I might give those a try first. I know a ton of people here like Gwenpool but I figured that was just for waifu reasons, but from what people are saying here I'll give it a go

For those of you saying Scarlet Spider was the previous run with Kaine any good? I liked Kaine in Spiderverse and Superior Team-Ups and the idea of a Houston based hero is interesting considering I used to live there.

Appreciate all the other suggestions, keep them coming if you like since I'll probably try more of them out once I finish the initial batch

I'll probably be getting Doctor Strange for the same reason

Yost's Scarlet Spider is good
PAD's Scarlet Spider is garbage.

With Gwenpool there's a weird shitposting culture here about it. Just kind of have to avoid the threads.

My pull list looks like this right now

Spider-Man and Deadpool
All New Guardians of the Galaxy
All New Wolverine
Venom
Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
Venomverse
Batman
Flash
Detective Comics

I've been liking it so far, has some real good nods to the original miniseries.

Another vote for Gwenpool. The story's good and Gwenpool's a great character, but you're going to want Sarah as your waifu.

Gwen's shitpost culture is pretty bad. But when a new issue is released, then we can have really good, valuable discussion for the next day or two.

Spidey/Deadpool is nice

Iron fist

Black Bolt
Iron Fist
Old Man Logan
Daredevil
Mighty Thor
All New Wolverine
Astonishing Xmen

Jessica jones, luke cage, and defenders are ok.

Uncanny avengers was real good when duggan was on it

A lot of tge solo books are solid, its the team books (avrngers, champions, uktimates, royals, crew, xmen gold, xmen blue, gen x,ect) which are hot garbage

>& Gold
LOL

>xmen blue
It's good familia, just cause you don't like the O5 (I honestly don't either), doesn't make it a bad book. I can understand it not being appealing, but Bunn is a good writer.

>liking Astonishing
>let alone recommending a Soule book OR TWO

REMINDER
>There is no such thing as a bad character, just a bad writer

>All-New Guardians of the Galaxy
>Avengers
>Avengers .1 mini series
>Carnage
>Deadpool
>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Iron Fist
>Luke Cage
>Nick Fury
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool
>U.S.Avengers
>Ultimates

I recently cleared out the txt file I was using to keep track of my pull list, so there's probably some recently ended or soon to end stuff that I forgot.

>>Avengers .1 mini series
>ongoing

Fifth for Daredevil's run

Gwenpool

Deadpool

Gwenpool
Moon girl

Legacy Dr. Strange is just Loki tho

It's part of the Avengers ongoing.

PAD is objectively better than Yost, Kainefag.

>I know a ton of people here like Gwenpool but I figured that was just for waifu reasons, but from what people are saying here I'll give it a go
I think Gwenpool is pretty great, but I also think it's definitely not a comic for everyone. It shifts in tone fairly heavily when it goes from "haha whacky violence" to focusing more on character development and meta plotlines.
I'd suggest reading it online before buying anything.

>making Ben Deadpool
>costume debacle
>inconsistent as fuck Bagley art
>Death was pretending to be Rick Jones wife because reasons
It's not very good. Which is a shame because PAD can write some great shit.

>Hulk
For the love of good, don't listen to these idiots who say Hulk is good. It's sjw garabge of the highest order. Just flip through the first issue to see for yourself.

For me, the only Marvel book I'm getting is Gwenpool, which is fantastic. Here's some others that I've heard are good.

Gwenpool
Iron Fist
Old Man Logan
Thanos
Jean Grey
Renew Your Vows
Black Bolt

>Deadpool
>Black Bolt
>Doctor Strange
>Gwenpool
>U.S.Avengers
>Infamous Iron-Man
>Occupy Avengers

>costume debacle
A bunch of retards pissing themself in anger isn't a debacle. It's autism.
>Inconsistent Bagley art
Are you confusing Bagley with Sliney?
>Death was pretending to be Rick Jones wife because reasons
Death was possessing Marlo/using her as an intermediate at that point and they even explained it in the latest issue.