Stay safe out there, Sup Forums

This Halloween, PLEASE remember to label problematic costumes with trigger warnings, and be mindful of other people's pronouns when handing out candy.

How else can we keep Halloween panic attack free this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

feministhalloween.tumblr.com
m.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/34zgf3/cultural_appropriation_star_wars_and_the_myths_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is their anything people can wear that WONT rub these people the wrong way?

Its like they just hate fun!

No. Now check your privilege.

Wrong "there"

What CAN I dress up as then?

>The angsty vegan

Who would have thought

Fridge

Here is a guide for you on your journey to being aware of your privilege.

feministhalloween.tumblr.com

>"Showcase your Feminist Halloween costumes! Be creative and brave. Feminist costumes do not appropriate cultures, are not racist, and are not misogynistic while at the same time are not slut-shaming."

Homeless one is tasteless. stupid whores

found the lib

I don't like people shitting on others who are suffering misfortune. Its a case of bad morals and self absorption.

They're not shitting on anyone. They're dressed as a homeless person.

You're a cuck, and this comes from a Sweden so take heed.

You're probably retarded.

>I'm going dressed as the Mac Tonight guy from the old McDonald's commercials!

>old work colleague
>takes Haloween seriously
>this is his costume for this year.jpg

EDIT: all your guys costumes just lost.

fuck this really triggered me..

growing up i think i would of been one of those kids that had to get one of the "extra pillow cases" because my mum felt the need to stick it to whoever the fuck she could

"im not buying you a pillow case so you can cut it up, ill write a note"

"o-oh kay mum"

"user where is your pillow case"

"*sniff* i dont have one"

god dam i hate cunts that make their kid go through that shit for no reason other than to feel like they are winning.

fuck you Halloween i didnt want to feel

Damn, Sweden...savage

thats cultural appropriation from demons.

that is not ok.

>grey romantic
What the actual fuck?

In amusement, I did a look around to see if even Jedi costumes are now considered problemmatic. And wouldn't you know? It's apparently offensive to Asians.
So I guess I'll just have to purge them using my Gladius Saberforge lightsaber or some shit if they come to my door. IDK.
This shit is just fucking idiotic.

m.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/34zgf3/cultural_appropriation_star_wars_and_the_myths_of/

>m.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/34zgf3/cultural_appropriation_star_wars_and_the_myths_of/
HA HA HA
I'm actually happy I moved back to the mid west and live in a country town again. This kind of shit gets shut down VERY VERY VERY quickly.

Course I look like the local crazy wizard for proclaiming myself jedi but fuck it whatever. People still are entertained by the sword fights myself and a friend put on.

>macing innocent people
>bragging about it in advance

That's 25 years to life right there.

Nothing funnier than a black woman trying to teach people whats what.

Whats the 74% of black kids born outa wedlock?

Fix your own house first siiistaahz!

>How else can we keep Halloween panic attack free this year?

don't feed your kids chocolate,

Hillary agreed to not test dairy products imported from Japan, which are radioactive and will cause cancer,

this dairy was bought by US chocolate manufacturers,

Sup Forumstards are very much Sup Forums abortions. Is there anything that would be offensive to dress up as, then?

>Tfw I tought it was written nigger warning

>lesbian cople
Oh god poor kid.

>italian
>vegan
YOU ARE A DISHONOR
This.

>Is there anything that would be offensive to dress up as, then?

Can't think of any.

Someone help

NOPE

I regret having looked it up. I am only left with more questions.

Adopting a child to use as a prop for your political beliefs. SAD!

>Paganism is a religion
>Paganism
>Word used by christians to identify non-christians

Guys, why cultural appropriation, gender equality, transgender pronouns, and similar are only big things in America?
Is there something they teach in schools, or something in mtv?
Or it's just that we are not intellectuals

I'm literally wearing an Obama mask and suit saying I'm an Islamic terrorist

basically Platonic love

> goy is a religion, not a a costume

Communists have taken over colleges, and those commie raised children who got liberal arts degrees are starting to take over media and education as a whole in order to undermine the American system in order to systematically destroy and depower the U.S. , returning it to 3rd world status, thus bringing down the rest of the world as a result.

Yeah, poor fucking kid

This is why tou get kicked out from every country

The Jew teaches it in schools and on (((TV))) here.

Crypto Jews: now with trigger warnings.

lol xD

>Mac Tonight guy
Kill yourself my dude

Nice grease costume. hnnng

Most homeless people i've seen in my city are pitiable. Seeing middle class/upper class skanks play dress as them annoys me. People here have no empathy.

>Dressing up as Hillary

Truly the most terrifying costume.

F A G G O T

Society is in deep shit things go the wrong way in a week.

I'm just offended by the quality of that roman costume
This.

>@pettyblackgirl
Pottery.

Dangit now I wanna go full shirtless tatted up with some dark tanning cream tomahawk. Think of the aesthetics

Will probably get shit on, but my mother is aboriginal and I'd fucking love it if kids could do this. Would be a fun experience.

Liberals don't give a shit about the homeless, they care more about "refugees" looking for welfare

Fucking virtue signalling

if I upload this photo on twitter, I wonder...

why is that black girl offended by someone pretending to be homeless and violent?

Child abuse.

These people better not be eating pizza because that's appropriation too

Someone maces me I'll scalp them
Give them the full experience
XD

At least she's honest. She is a petty black girl.

Oh hey this was at my school
Oklahoma University

Most of the homeless I know are because of substance abuse, which is completely voluntary.

I work for the Michigan continuum of care.

You fucking cunt it's an Irish holiday.

>Skulls are cultural appropriation from Latins now
She's kidding right? Please tell me she doesn't actually think that a HUMAN FUCKING SKULL as a symbol of death belongs to only one culture.

Chatterer is the best cenobite but Pinhead is still p cool I guess

fuck, i hope you guys get school vouchers all over the country
public schools are a mistake

Thats a pretty spooky costume senpai.

man white people really are the coolest

Candy skulls user...

You must be from a town without burritos...

>be in highly liberal area
>went to party with literal SJWs in the art neighborhood of town
>dressed as a greaser and adopting a poor working class Italian mode of speaking
>they thought it was funny

I was being as offensive as possible too kek

:removespooky:

More or less, difference between romantic and sexual. In other words, they want to have sex, but not be in a relationship. In other words, a one night stand or NSA sex.

Holy shit. That's fucking sad user.

Yo, if I was American I'd dress up as Hillary Clinton so by the end of the night when I'm shitfaced and can't stand I could tell everyone I've got pneumonia.

Still waiting for the slutty costumes.

Based Serbian devil worshippers

True, thank you user.
As demonkin I have to say I am deeply offended. Not only is this making fun of the complications in my life, having been born into the wrong realm, but this also completely undermines my condition, and as a demonkin, this makes me sad.

Is this cultural appropriation?

This is how the white race dies?

I am mexican and I don't care for this shit, why do white american people care so much about protecting others' cultures and traditions, is it cause they have no culture of their own?

What? That's stupid. Do I care that the Japanese absolutely love Halloween? No. People won't learn about these traditions and learn to appreciate them if they can't practice them.

>nation=race

Nice try, shitlord

That's the traditional definition of race actually. The French considered themselves a separate race than the German Race, the English Race, the Hispanic Race, the Italian Race, etc.

I though armomatic stuff was too do with herbs smelling nice, this is getting too much.

White people are the dumb little girl who petted a scorpion because she thought it would be nice.

Black people should stop mocking monkeys. They are very graceful creatures and black people are giving them a bad name by cosplaying them.

That's because Whites know the secrets of Druidism. I know a guy who pets wasps and doesn't get stung, ever. He talks to snakes and they move out of his way, before going back to where they had been laying down.

Praise kek

Why are Americans so thin-skinned and overly-serious?