SlutWalk Hong Kong

Degeneracy is about to reach Asia! Chinese Sup Forumssters, what is your plan to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/tenthirtysixteen/discussions/0/312265672109576214/
macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugly gweilo cunts

Bunch of tourists and embassy workers desu.

Why is there a nigger? Why are there all white girls? There's like 2 Asians in that pic.

>western degenerate society is finally infecting the east

God dammit. Why can't we just leave them alone? They didn't deserve this.

>Free the nipple!
>Stop looking at my boobs! Stop objectifying me you fucking pig!

These people have absolutely no direction.

You fucking feministic sloots! Stay that way! Ya all not gonna get laid except calling in whores huh?

Move to Kiwiland obviously.

Sounds like a good way to get killed

>my vagina is great
>its also not yours to take
Wtf does this even mean?

not ours to take, hers to hand out like chips at a party.

Whites are the propagators of the sjw movement. The chink and nig are mere slaves to the whites

lol so the white people and black people are enriching Asia

Top kek

If they're out on a protest march instead of at home cooking 10 tonnes of rice, then they're not actually Chinese girls, are they?

>Slutwalk HK
>Everyone is black or white

>Fucking. White. Girls.
Everytime.

>none of the participants are actually Asian
I can't fap to this

Hong Kong is a 24/7 Chinese slut-walk

>tfw in Asia white people are the niggers

here's another pic of the girl in the middle

Where are the sluts?

Where are the titties at?

Do you have some kind of organization that can oppose this in Hong Kong? In Japan they have right-wing orgs and Shintoist cabals for example

>White and nigger women aren't satisfied with destroying the West, they have to take down the next best thing too

ROPE

Nobody ain't wanna go cum on ya

>equality
Yeah, so when did men start having babies, and periods?

>mostly non-Asians
Really activates those almonds

>Hong Kong
>Asia

gets oouta here you sluts!

I'm a HK citizen, currently in US uni, these aren't HKers at all, they are foreigners who no one will give a shit about

Your vagina aint that great, probably smells like fish.

this

>advertising your undesirability and desparate availability at the same time. Great job cunts

You should draw the greedy hand rubbing hands of soros behind this crowd, because he is most likely behind it.

you have to understand what kind of white person would abandon their country and heritage for a meme continent that literally only developed into modernity because of white people.

IE: the most moronic spineless cuck beta pisson losers with delusions about culture/history since they never actually learned any.

which honestly, the lowest whites(such as those that move to Asia) aren't so much different than niggers.

>stop obsessing over the part of my body that nature has given you a penis for.

I was always more concerned about modern western degeneracy infecting Asia than the west itself falling. If that bullshit takes hold China you can bet I'm buying a ticket to go back so I can beat some sense into those cunts myself.

>they are foreigners
can you tell by the pixels?

In my country, no one gives a shit about your feminism, cunts

I was pointing out how no people from HK will care about them

steamcommunity.com/groups/tenthirtysixteen/discussions/0/312265672109576214/

>they are foreigners
I was about to say this.
Its clear that they are not even Chinese
This is some full retard shit

How many of them are actually from Hong Kong?

>Asia
>90% non-asian
oy vey

Lol. Degeneracy has been here a longtime. Hookers are everywhere here. Every wealthy guy has a mistress. Ultra wealthy guys and gov officials have MANY mistresses. That being said, if a girl isn't a prostitute, she's probably innocent and I hope this doesn't change. Also, if you see a fat asian, they are western.

draft them all

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there not a single asian woman in that march. Anymore pictures at different angles?

On a related note, this is why western women who come to asia will never get boyfriends.

Do we need to come over there again?

There's a reason why most signs are in english.
The few "asians" there are probably from the US.

comrade, they love BBC, they won't care about asians

the ones in the pictures are fucking nasty kek

>you see a fat asian, they are western.

when then they are not really asian are they?

ill like to visit China next year. What can I do to not get noticed or harassed because I am a snownigger?

I've been to China, Taiwan and the Philippines and as a white man you are treated, at least to your face, like a celebrity.

that cuck shouldn't be near our beautiful flag

You and what army?

really? Not what I heard about China.

These idiots actually teach someones children in Hong Kong

That's mostly in tourist places though.
If you go to some rural place you'll be treated like bigfoot.

Japan BTFO

lol, not really. even the black guys ignore them here.

Lol, noone will harass you. They just will just watch you when think think you are not looking.

It's all foreigners. Not surprised.

In times like this it's nice when you get to talk to women who are the opposite of this.

Was chatting with my friend last weekend at a party where she basically opened up a bit and talked about how she doesn't like how people are just okay with sluts nowadays, and that sluts should be shamed because there's nothing cool about having STD's and getting pregnant before you are financially stable. Fucking feels good there are women I can still respect completely. She's insanely attractive too.

I wanna do lewd stuff with her.

The fall of the East begins

The one we're going to have when we change that constitution
>tfw 2/3 LDP majority

Hong Kong isn't real China or Asia, t-b-h. It's a foreign concession that's just as Western/international as London or New York. That pic basically sums up HK, so many foreigners there it's indistinguishable from other international cities, not a real Chinese city. No actual Chinese there, just expats working meaningless white collar jobs, speaking English, taking their horrible, degenerate Western ideas with them. Mainland China outside of areas in Beijing, Shanghai is as of yet mostly unaffected.

>Western people move to Asia
>proceed to shit it up

Please based samurai-San.

Rewrite your constitution and have an army again. I'm pretty sure Trump will let you especially with Duterte siding with China because Obongo is so fucking weak.

We're sorry. Modern America is full of those who accept you were right. Kept the chinks in their place, stopped SK from full blown insanity [and we see how that's gone without you] and just in general kept peace in the region. [Boo-hoo to shit countries kept peaceful by the rule of Nippon's iron fist]

The rest here are fuckin weebs or super guilty about the bombs.

MAKE NIPPON GREAT AGAIN

Well, that's probably the most reasonable "I need femenism" sign I've ever seen, can't really argue with her there.

That's Hong Kong, it's essentially New York or any other internationalized city, copy and paste. Full of nothing but foreign expats that speak English among themselves. Mainland China isn't like this, yet.

Lol, there are def sluts here, they are just arent open about. There's an app called TanTan which is like tinder, except theres no pretense of dating. Only fucking.

I see.

This is why I hate the west

Yeah.
Macau is a superior version of Hong Kong imo

NO DONT LISTEN TO THEM

PLEASE GENOCIDE THESE CUNTS

Please, Davido-kun. Tokyo is just as bad as this.

he's wrong. even the black guys go after asian girls here lol.

Don't worry user, your friend;s boyfriend jahronne will make sure she is culturally enriched every night.

>no nukes

>yet
Keyword

This is why I hate the west so much

you hate the west because black guys like asian girls?

Protests like this won't matter too much anyway to the vast majority of women.. The only way they matter is when they influence media.
The media is how woman are feminized; daily feminist bullshit in their favourite TV shows and ads. Showing the role model women.
That's how it's done.

If it gets into your media, which it did a while ago, it's like poisoning the drinking supply.

they are mostly tourist. if they try to bribe any one into protesting they go to jail and america doesnt negotiate to have them released and it never reaches the msm

you would be surprised how often we hear about iran having americans in custody and never hear about china holding people.

Wish I had visited Macau while I was in China. Next time I go I'll make sure to go there.
To put it shortly, if you're a conspicuous foreigner you'll attract attention in some way or another. By conspicuous, I mean 1.8+ meters in height, blonde hair, blue eyes, etc. The amount of attention depends, it's sort of a scale or a spectrum. If you're in a tourist-y area it will probably be the worst, some people will actually take pictures of you. This is because if you go to a place like the Great Wall of Forbidden City, most people are from out of town and have never seen a foreigner in their lives before. However, if you're in some mundane street or everyday sort of location, some people will look at you for a moment before going about their day. This is especially true in a big, developed city like Beijing, Shanghai and so on, as people are at least used to seeing foreigners every now and then.

You white people need to be banned from living in China.

At least Chinese doesn't buy houses and make young people to live on the streets.In some cities like Vancouver doctors and engineers cannot afford a home because of fucking Chinese pushing RE to unfavorable level.

China is buying Canada: Inside the new real estate frenzy
macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/

Communist Party may be the only obstacle to China going in this direction t-b-h.

The west don't respect us asian men. Why should we respect you?

And of course it came from the asian.

>China
And nothing of value was lost.

I don't get it.

What the fuck do they want?

Their signs are retarded.

>majority aren't Asian
>a nig and a homo are one of the front runners holding the sign

Why am I not surprised?

Just purge those fuckers and stop listening to them. Just because you make a crowd and hold up signs doesn't mean you are a legitimate cause. A legitimate nuisance maybe.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

atomic bombs are not nearly as powerful as (((reeducation))).

>hong kong
>no gooks in sight

Nice, gooks are still based. Also I would like to friendly remind everyone that Hong Kong belongs to China and always will belong to China.

The modern nukes will wipe out an entire race, so no re-education is not stronger

Just dont forget to buy german engineered weaponry, we could always give you a good deal.

> I cannot possibly tell if this nigger and the white bitches are from HK or not...

Has Merkel brainwashed you THAT much?

>Communist Party may be the only obstacle to China going in this direction t-b-h.

B-b-but Sup Forums always told me SJWism was a result of communism...

>My body my choice
What does that even mean?
>I'm not asking for it. Stop looking at my boobs.
Bitch, don't tell me where I can't look.
>Dressing for attention =/= Dressing for aggression
So.. you want people to look? What?

This is why people will never take these retards seriously. Even within their own rally, they can't make up their own opinions. Should we not look at you? Should we give you attention?