How does Sup Forums feel about Moral Orel?

How does Sup Forums feel about Moral Orel?

I never watched it but I remember people here liking it when it was running.

I AM DROWNING

you should watch it

it's eerily accurate to actual suburban christian life

I remember you guys being obsessed with it for reasons I will never understand.

I saw one recently where he went camping and his dad was drunk the whole fucking time and Orel fought a bear or some shit.

The fuck is wrong with you guys.

FIGGERLOVERS

A great show that became something more than what it started out as. One day i hope it gets a reboot

kino

Great show that starts out just being funny. Once they explore the other people in town and develop the characters more it becomes depressing. It becomes depressing because they were really able to capture the real life feelings that go along with that the characters were experiencing.

Bloberta was a worse person that Clay was.

Because?

finished it yesterday, fucking amazing show, love the sountrack and the idea of having the last season be an in depth look at the other characters is brilliant.I wish adult swim would have allowed them to finish it right, since they got only 13 episodes for the last season instead of 20.

eh, i see where you are coming from but Clay was influenced too easily for me to belive that he really was into the whole "im a a good person" shtick

Fantastic. My all time favorite show.

Just finished reading Dino's new comic, Trent. Feels like Season 3 in tone, but about Parenthood rather than Religious hypocrisy.

Oh wow an actual thought out argument about Clay and Bloberta. I honestly just posted that to get this thread heated up. I still believe she is worse but still.

interesting

I swear to God if this becomes the new XRA

Well, when season one of R & M was airing, I remember people memeing that it would become the "next Moral Orel" after one episode.

It led me to listening to The Mountain Goats, and for that I am forever indebted to this show.

I like seasons 1-3 seems a bit dated to the bush years now though.

it hits to close to home sometimes

THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND

Why do people compare this and Xavier Renegade Angel to Rick and Morty when clearly Mary Shellys Frankenhole is the opposite of Rick and Morty Mary Shellys Frankenhole deserves more love

I fucking miss that show already

I just can't get into the show at all, and I usually like dark comedies like this one. I found none of the characters interesting, enduring, or anything for that matter. Orel just felt annoying the entire season and I couldn't empathize with him at all. The comedy fall flat to many times and was probably the worst aspect for the show. Overall, not that good.

What did he mean by this?

That he thirsts for attention, like for his parents to actually talk to him and realise he exists kind of attention. Bloberta genuinely didn't notice Shapey was missing till she saw the family photo, if that's any indication of how he's been treated.

One of the best things Adult Swim has ever made. The ending nearly made me cry like a bitch

>Orel remains a loving and pure person despite his shitty childhood
>Still has a picture of his parents despite having every reason to turn his back on them

God damn it. If a rushed ending could make me feel that, I shudder at the power of a season 3 that wasn't cut short. Love it.

Everything is a product of its time and let's be honest, hypocritical people in positions of power will be with humanity until the end of humanity. Because of that Moral Orel is timeless.

Don't watch the show when your too drunk to stay awake for it, you might actually remember what actually happens

The idea is to watch the first two seasons to see it build up to Nature.

Great fun little series. It get's a little self indulgent for a few episodes in Season 3 (the Apartment episode) but other than that you'll enjoy it.

Also Clay Puppington is the absolute worst

YOU ARE COMING DOWN WITH ME

HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND