This fucking election has actually interfered with my life...

This fucking election has actually interfered with my life. All I fucking do is browse Sup Forums waiting for happenings, watch political podcasts or vlogs, and think about the state of the world.

I don't get any work done, I don't exercise, I barely leave the house.

I hate what this has done to me, but this election is so fucking interesting.

>tfw Trump was right about the 400 lbs hacker

I'm so fucking thankful I'll be released from this suffering in a week.

yea, but hopefully we're not all disappointed.

we shouldn't be in light of recent happenings, but the world is a disappointing place

Even if Trump loses, at least I will know peace. If Hillary wins I'll actively disengage from politics because it would just be so fucking depressing. So really maybe it'd be good if Trump lost.

>never really interested in politics
>click on Sup Forums
>happenings everywhere
>red pills thrown at me by the hand full
>stay up to 3 a.m. searching for frog references in the bible
>wake up at 5 a.m.
>more happenings

Withdrawl is going to be a bitch come 11/10... it's so fucking loud in this echo chamber

>Disengage

Why?
Just because she wins doesn't absolve her and Bill of their sins.
I'll still be doing what I can to bring her dirty laundry to light, regardless of the current president

Same. It's taken over my life. I've abandoned my home board and any other sites. I spend all my waking time avoiding school work and focusing on Trump happenings.

This. But I'm not a rotting fat fuck.

Are you me?
I can't wait till I go back to /tg/ and posting about primarchs

Im addicted too... For over a fucking year. It's fucking flown by. Every goddamn day, I sit here and shitpost on twitter, read news from Sup Forums, and wait for insane stories to happen. I need this to stop, and I need to get a fucking job...

>be always here
>ignore dishes, vacuum, laundry
>still walking dogs and feeding them
>hate to shower, can't read /lol there
>need the relief next week will bring
>need to rest my habbaning bone

Use to spend all my time on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums haven't been to any other board since February. I have definitely taken a hit to my grades this year because of you fags. Can't wait for it to all be over.

Same here

We're part of fucking history. Preventing the most corrupt gloablist from taking full power of the United States.

In this information age, memers are basically what crusaders were a thousand years ago.

Same here. Except two major drawbacks for me
1) timezone +7..+10 fucking hours
2) cannot vote God Emperor

There's just to much simulation going on to concentrate on anything I need to get done. This must be how a hot girl on social media feels

Right there with you OP - put your computer on a table and stand while you are geeking out. Do some bodyweight exercises and some stretching perhaps.

same. i used to hate politics, because this shit has always been so fucking backwards and upside down - i never wanted to take part in any of it, or get involved at any level.

this election cycle is turning me into a patriotic fag the likes of which i never thought i'd be. i went from a never trumper to a hat-wearing trump supporter in just a couple months.

that, and it's finally made me figure out how the fuck Sup Forums works, after like, 17 years of avoiding this place. Sup Forums is just too good.

M A G A

Same for me, but to a lesser degree.
I get my work done on time but I often get distracted.

You never exercised in the first place
You never leave the House anyway
What's changed?

Me too. Its fucking with my appetite and concentration. If trump doesnt win i may have a nervous breakdown

Except a hot girl on social media doesn't need to work--she'll be offered free shit on a daily basis for existing.

You, on the other hand...

AHAHAHAH

>memers
>same as crusaders

You guys have no part time work or study anything?

It's literally free to have other interests outside of Sup Forums

I'm with you OP but a bit in the opposite direction. Without this my life has no meaning, no direction.
I think my life will be way emptier afterwards. especially if Trump loses.

Hi Buzzfeed.

lol fucking get your life together, losers.

I feel ya' breh.

>17 years of avoiding this place. Sup Forums is just too good.
Moot confirmed for starting Sup Forums on a 486 PC in late 1997 as a buffy fan-site.

I spent all my money, and am currently up to my neck in bills. I also havent worked in weeks. This election is making me a NEET for sure.

Any political podcasts you'd recommend?

Pol is not an echo chamber

You will not be banned for 'wrongthink,' or simply just posting the 'wrong ideas.' You might get banned for creating a shitty thread, but you will NEVER be banned for a shitty post.

Thus, pol is not an echchamber; stop projecting your insecurities onto us.

>Trips of Truth.
>Greentext more important to KEK.
>Like Portugal even did anything. EVER.

>Tfw biggest achievement is colonizing Brazil and making it filthy favela central.