Who your favorite member of the B.P.R.D?

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!fNZmmC4D!HyV78B7Y0MV-jz2xbFaNfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Johann, for being a detached dick for so long then finally remembering he's human long enough to save his friends.

Kate Corrigan.

I like her role as the most human anchoring point of the main cast, plus she's the occult/folklore expert which lets her have some fun exposition.

Enos. He was always super laid back about the end of the world and was secretly a worshiper of Abe but not a dick about it.
Also side note, any German anons out there? Apparently there's some official Hellboy audio plays by some German audio book company and I was wondering if anyone has checked em out

muthafucking Howards

Devon and Phoenix. I just enjoyed their humanity and unwillingness to lockstep with the rest of the team.

Does he count

I dislike you.

Are you me, user?

The crazy professor.

I think you're pretty cool, though.

I think you should rewrite that post in past tense.

I profoundly despise your existence.
Mah nigga! Enos's death shook me harder than it should've

Ashley Strode, I would have picked Howards but someone already did and I think Ash is underrated in use and popularity.
Do you not know?
I think Ash would be a good choice to replace her. She's new to it but earned a lot in a seemingly short time.
Pic motherfucking related

You're entitled to your opinion.

The new arc start? I still miss Johann :(

yfw his not fucking human

It did. I wonder how the other agents that have been listening to shit head Devon talk shit on Abe are gonna react to Howards being down with Abe

Do you really think that's the case? I always thought it meant those things fucked with his brain so hard that what they did never left him. Taught him all that stuff, but it was too much and it fried his head.

Howard. Obviously.

I always thought it was a visual metaphor for possession. Like he's still there but there's something else too

Corrigan. The only major member with zero supernatural abilities of any kind and yet she still manages to keep up through sheer persistence and perceptiveness.

I've read all the Hellboy and Hellboy goes to hell comics, where do I start other Hellboy stuff?

She's a good choice, I just hate the scenes where she has to act as a mom figure to the team, having to tell them to stop being assholes and then them ignoring her.

Never read it before, tried to years ago but have no idea where to start.

start with hellboy.

That literally doesn't help.

my boy Johann

is there a mega for mignolaverse? the last i read was when iosif was about to free varvara.

I mean the hellboy comics from mike mignola, start at #1. They give the best introduction to the mignolaverse. Then after hellboy leaves the BPRD in the story, the BPRD comics begin, I think the first arc is the plague of frogs.

this

it's hard to follow because the stories jump all over the goddamn place but if you can persevere, it gets damn good

>Enos's death shook me harder than it should've

A large part of it, I think, is how sudden and meaningless it is.

Can someone upload a mega or something of BPRD?
I just want to know what the fuck is going on
how in the fuck did Johann kill a Ogdru if they're supposed to be the most powerful things since God himself?
And if one ghost man can kill one, why not find 6 more people willing to become ghosts in suits and send them as supernatural suicide bombers?

mega.nz/#F!fNZmmC4D!HyV78B7Y0MV-jz2xbFaNfA

Johann used the Sledgehammer suit just believing it to be a stronger shell than his suit and to use it an indestructible suit to no longer need to reanimate corpses. Unbeknownst to him the suit is tapped into vril due to the vril tuning fork invented by Professor Gallaragas. Now the vril energy is closely tied to a void like afterlife that pervious users of vril try to convince possessing spirits to join them in the void. While trying to convince Johann to join them one spirit accidentally leads Johann to understand that vril is the power to do literally anything, including the impossible

>tfw no happy afterlife for best undeadbros

does anyone have a link to download the B.P.R,D and the hellboy comics?

it's honestly harder to read it like this. there's absolutely no context to past events unless you read them as they relate to present events. the work that went into this is admirable but a new reader is better off reading in release order,

I from what I've read in interviews I'm pretty sure Devons fucked he's gonna break and possibly die by the end of the arc

As the creator of that I've always said the same thing. It's meant to be something read after you have an understanding of the world/timeline.

Firstly, thanks for putting it together. Secondly, I've read it like this and so far haven't had any issues with it.

A lot of the stuff works without reference, the Witchfinder things and the 1940s BPRD stuff. But there are some issues with that a completely uninitiated reader would find confusing, Johann when he ghost observes the Sledgehammer suit in the 1940s for example.