Should I pay my student loans or just wait for the bubble to pop?

Should I pay my student loans or just wait for the bubble to pop?

just let Hillary pay for it :)

the government can just print more money to pay for things.

>falling for the college meme
should been smart enough to get scholarships and a full ride if you really wanted to spend 4 years of your life with people that disgust you to your core desu

Tell me more about this bubble popping, OP.

t. 40k student loan debt cuck who was forced to go by parents

Wait for hyper inflation pay back debt with wheelbarrow of money

Basically you have 3 groups
Stem and other quality degrees that will pay their loans before 28-30
Mid tier degrees that get students an okay job in their field. They'll pay slower, probably up til 40-45
And shit meme degrees that will work fast food or retail forever. They likely will only pay the interest and never get rid of debt.
Thanks to our shitty gov, anybody can get the money to attend uni. This paired with the "do what you love" meme boomers pushed on kids skyrocketed tuition and the amount of meme degrees given out like candy.
More people with shit degrees that can't pay it back leads to a bubble similar to the mortgage crisis

What happens if you just choose to ignore your student loans?

College debt is bullshit but this cartoonist acts as though you're forced to go to college or something.

>forced to go by parents

kek, are you 10?

Goodbye credit.

Good luck getting a house, car, or anything you'd own yourself.

nothing, your credit score just sucks

Don't pay it back

Crash this system with no survivors

Our parents could afford to go to college without (((loans))) so why the fuck should we bother paying them back?

>not hacking the credit beurau and making it whatever you want

I typically don't like ideas like this because of how edgy they are. But you're right, maplenigger. Our parents had so much and we've been robbed of most of it. They owe us this one. Crash the system. Now.

Doesn't that shit ruin your credit score and can't they actually garnish wages and fuck you at tax time?

I pay my student loans because I utilize the pay as you earn income based program and only pay $50 some dollars a month and I have five years into my PSLF program so my loans will be forgiven in 5 years.

I do like it

We have been so fucked by the boomers who fell for Jew tricks

When the second depression comes due to this unsustainable economy I will be among the first to happily take up arms in revolution and burn this fucker to the ground

Can you give me a prediction on what happens post-burst?

I hope it's cash only and the tuition prices fall precipitously since the guaranteed government money gravy train will stop.

Who am I kidding? I'm too old to start anything in my mid 30s without facing a sheer amount age discrimination.

until you try to buy a house, car or even get a job they'll repo any collateral you have and garnish your wages. so unless you plan on living "off the grid" your fucked and, didn't need college anyway.

>One semester away from graduating with an engineering degree
>Zero debt
>Own two cars
>looking for homes

see life is nice when you don't make the financial decisions of a 6 year old.

Yeah but imagine everyone simletaneously refusing to pay. We need to bring this fucker down with no survivors

Ultimately I think what our movement has to do eventually is just refuse to pay taxes en masse. Imagine even 20,000,000 whites refusing to fund "dem muthafuckn prograymz" the pile of shit would collapse faster than you can say oy vey

Pay the absolute minimum, defer it as long as you can.

Shouldn't have got that worthless degree that won't pay anything.
>Muh college educated
>Muh better than trade school plebs
>Muh debt

how did you manage to get that far without debt? I'm not from America so please explain

Considering that interest rates are an historical minimum. It would make sense to pay as much as you can now.

>be born on third base
>tell everyone you hit a triple

Just Sup Forums things.

I started my own business that I've been running through college which has supplied me with money for most of my personal expenses. I attend a school which is very affordable, and since I've removed as much financial burden from my parents as I could, they had no issues helping me pay for tuition. Now with an excellent credit score, because I've used my credit cards responsively, I can get a house with virtually no down payment.

getting financial advice from a korean puppet show forum is a bad idea

responsibly*

I didn't say anything about my degree. Which is accounting btw.

Or don't fuck around in high school so you can get a full scholarship

The fuck can you start a business without having a shit ton of money already?

I have plenty of fuckng ideas and the will to run a business. If I stumbled upon enough money to start one I would have done so years ago

Just wait it out. Eventually the government will give up.

it only cost me a few thousand dollars and a friends help. There are tons of business ideas that have extremely low start up cost. Especially if you do mobile work, which requires no facilities which require monthly rent.

I can't wait until we get the 1944 tax rates of 94% to pay for dindus, illegals, and arts degrees

but instead of over 2m it will be under 45k

>1944
>2018
>Taxes will be about the same...

>if you're not going to college then you're not staying in this house!
>am 13
>Gee, guess I'd better go live on the streets then

debt is now a commodity; it will never go away. you will pay or your grandchildren will pay, but someone will pay.

don't pay. fuck them, it's not as if they can repo your education.

Stem fag here. Had 20k in debt when i got out of school. Making 83k, the 200 dollars i pay a month is nothing. Will be paid off when i am 33. Only loser who dont get good jobs cry about their student loan. I could play 400 in student loans. Still make my car payments, all my bills and insurence, and still save money every month.

t. highest public debt in the world per percentage of GDP chan

They will garnish your wages and your credit will be destroyed. Bad idea

Rich parents pay for all of school and buy them new car and house. I know a bunch of people whos parents baught them a house.

This.
I'm already feeling the heat of my lowered credit score.
You'll be forced to move into the niggers area.
Even shitty apartments require a credit score.

Get on an income based payment plan, wait out the collapse. If nothing else in 25 years all is forgiven.

>Rich friends pay for successful business
>guys I started my own business, why can't you?

>only a few thousand
wew Mr cash money

You need to be on good standing with them, sounds like OP isnt

Hillary is gonna pay for it all, don't worry.

>pay it back leads to a bubble similar to the mortgage crisis
Except the law would need to change
There was no property of value lost when giving people their shitty degrees, and they can never get rid of the debt because of the law.

There's no student loan bubble, because the only thing that happens is that dumbfucks starve to death, which no one cares about

a few thousand is not a lot of money. Its called working summers when you're in high school. I did not borrow a penny from my friend. He only helped me with the idea, and connected me with his accountant. I am really not surprised things are as bad as they are, you people are self loathing lazy shitheads.

cars were bought by me, house will be bought by me. My parents helped me paying college tuition, half at best. These false assumptions will not change your sad state of being.

You're very high on yourself for someone trying to get cool points on a Chinese finger trap fanzine.

I just think its sad that people who are mostly over the age of 20 think that a couple of thousand of dollars is a lot of money. That its just so impossible to do anything about their lives. That everything just should be provided for them. For a bunch of right wing nationalists lots of people here sure act like the typical entitled millennial.

Must be nice having no bills.

Holy shit I'm so tired of desu Trump faggots.

Maybe you hate everyone at university because you're a weeb faggot.

You know for a self made man brimming with confidence and good ideas, you spend a lot of time trying to reassure everyone of how happy and successful you are.

so people can see that it can be done. I'm pretty tired of seeing these sad threads where everyone complains about their student loans and bad financial decisions. Just the fact that what used to be called "moving out and starting your own life" is now considered "being a self made man brimming with confidence and good ideas" I'm just not going to be one of those people who are 25, unemployed and living with their parents.

>mfw my STEM degree from an upper tier public uni left me with zero (0) debt and money left over
>mfw using the rest on an MBA from an elite school
:^)

thats the way to do it

6 figure salary cleared them up real quick, 30k total. It's what living frugally and living smart has gotten me.

and the only third base I was born on was the one where I wasn't born mentally deficient

pay it off

the worst thing you can do is wait for a bubble that never happens and then you've fucked yourself with interest

>getting a stem degree
>then going back for a worthless MBA
literally nobody cares about your MBA, complete waste of money

>MBA

as opposed to the countries where their money grows on trees. yep

don't get a useless degree.

>wait for the bubble to pop?

Unless that's some hip new slang for shooting yourself in the head, that debt isn't going anywhere.

It's not a waste of money when he earned a free ride now is it? Many employers like to see that you strive to reach higher levels. Not all MBAs are worthless, many business and accounting majors are considered "arts"

Idk I got a BS in chemistry which is actually pretty bad as far as employment goes. I'm sure the Ivy League name will help

not true. Petroleum and Chemical engineers are actually one of the highest paid jobs in the US currently. Thats the job fields I would be trying to get into with a chem degree.

No congress in the universe is going to let you get out from under your loans. It doesn't matter which party wins.

I'm about to graduate with an associates degree with $0 debt...but now I'm considering a bachelor's in marketing where I'll likely have 10k debt per year

>so people can see it can be done

You're a real charitable guy, user. Not just that, a great guy, I can't believe Sup Forums had productive fiscal discussion before you got here with your insights into the fast paced world of 4 figure businesses

>engineer
There are plenty of chemical engineers to hire that aren't me

having 20k isn't the end of the world. It'll only set you back a couple of years if you prioritize paying it off.

BS in Chemistry =/= BS in Chemical Engineering

well now you're just really salty. Not a good attitude to have.

Recession in the next few months and then in a year or two this bubble will burst.

It will be worse than housing because we're talking trillions paid to the young who should be working.

>get £15k a year bursary to study medical degree

Enjoy spending your entire life in debt loancucks

>waste of money when he earned a free ride now is it?
Yes it is
Time is money, and that's wasted time, so it's wasted money

> Many employers like to see that you strive to reach higher levels. Not all MBAs are worthless, many business and accounting majors are considered "arts"
He's STEM, his bachelors is good enough

of course not, and you will not be applying for the positions that a chemical engineer will. But you should be trying to get into that field at a lower level because there is a lot of opportunities for advancement.

>Wendy's chef

>11in dong

I'm not salty, I'm just getting my rocks off on you calling yourself a self made man still. Could you tell us about what kind of cars you own and why they were good investments?

Your best bet with a BS in chemistry is teaching HS science.

I'm paying mine off. I just threw 3 grand at my private loans. I'll give the jews their money so I can keep my credit even after the bubble bursts.

I fucked up as a kid and shouldn't have taken them. Once the bubble bursts hopefully people will learn.

>bubble to pop
You do realize the royal estates market is the banks' playground and when that pops every single country in the civilized world is going to become Argentina ?
It's never going to happen, the best you'll ever get is government housing.

Any other poorfags want to bitch about fiscal responsibility?

What brought Trump into this?

Pay denbts you fucking freeloader.

I'm doing something similar actually. No one goes to b-school out of undergrad

I know a chemist with a MS from Caltech who teaches high school.

Those who can't do, teach.

>Being this new

Not nearly as clever as you thought it was.

Is that the guy from A Clockwork Orange?

The dollar is way different than any other currency out there right now. Dollars can and will be accepted by a vast majority of international traders, the oil price is in US Dollars, international credits are usually im USD.
It's one of the best backed currencies in the world, if not THE best backed. The US could print many more dollaryos and everyone except China would gladly take them. Take the CHF for example, it is, aside from the semi-recent EUR-hiccup, one of the most reliable currencies but there's simply not that much circulation.

That's Tim Curry, f a m a l a m

Just declare bankruptcy, and start new.

Pay denbts slowly until bubble pops.

I always find it interesting hearing about the american plight with loans.

It's the complete opposite here, people who study STEM can't find work and just go abroad (not many factories that want engineers here) or do something unrelated, and people who study something retarded like design, crafts, even fucking painting can make a living. maybe because there's not much competition? maybe they work with international partners? I don't know.

I'm studying graphic design in an art academy (it's more of a big-ass design studio subsidized by different municipalities, we just get to work with different clients and have a lecture here and there, we don't get payed a dime though).

Studying is free here in Lithuania, sort of. It's free because the government pays you back everything if you're succesful in your studies. And if you suck (terrible grades/attendance/etc.) you pay like 3000 USD a year. Not that much.

So I don't have to worry about student loans.

I only need to worry about the inevitable world war that will come after this next USA election.