>Comes out Friday

>>Comes out Friday
Who's ready?

>

Hey, it started from comics.

>comics & cartoons

Look I don't like Millar either, but his shit is technically comics.

dont pretend that anyone even knew Kingsman was based on a comic

oh, shit! thats right. I'm hyped as fuck

I do like Millar. And you still need to get the fuck to Sup Forums. Why the fuck do you think this board is an extension of your shit one? If you can't discuss something there, that doesn't mean you can discuss it here.

I hope it's got more of a staunch character focus than the first one did.

Also, the original miniseries has a sequel that just started. The first issue was alright.

If you faggots can have a never ending Star Wars thread, we can have a Kingsman thread since it originates from a comic.

Fuck yes. Then again, I'll watch literally anything with Mark Strong on it.

They are there to talk about the cartoons, this thread however is amde to talk about the movie, not the comics.
Therefore,

Right, let's discuss
>>Marvel sucks right now cause SJW's
>>Samurai Jack Season 5 fucking sucked
>>Korra is so awful I hate that cunt so much
>>Another Storytime of America Chavez
>>MvCi threads

Idiot.

Either that, or:
>Star got cucked.
>I wanna screw Lori Loud.
>WAAAHHH RACISM
>Something to do with another terrible webcomic.

Out of all the fucking threads on Sup Forums, you're going to go full autistic on this one? We have had dozens of Pennywise threads this past week, and yet Kingsman which originated from a comic is not allowed?

storytime it?

I don't even go to Sup Forums

Why does this board being shit mean you can discuss unrelated stuff?

And honestly half that muh SJWs shit is leakover from Sup Forums and Sup Forums anyway. If your board wasn't such a festering shitheap we'd have less of it here too.

The Pennywise ones should have been deleted too.

Sure.

It's pretty "synergy", but Gary London is still Gary London and it references the first mini and the characters there.

Then why are you posting Sup Forums threads here?

It's only one, ONE fucking thread, in your sea of Korra, Loud Family, Powerpuff Girls, Marvel bashing, etc threads. Why are you acting like such a faggot over a film that originated from a comic?

Sup Forums has daily Injustice 2 threads and there's always a thread about Overwatch when a new comic comes that is just filled with people bitching about the game.

I don't think people care.

I didn't make the thread, just said that Millar shit is Sup Forums even if Millar is shit.

Why are you being such a faggot over a thread that belongs on Sup Forums?

Look, you've actually made some poor asshole storytime this with your faggot bitching. Please leave and go back to your home board.

My headcanon is that the upper echelons of MI6 being corrupt in the first mini made them resurrect the Kingsmen, but it'll never be explained.

You have to be the biggest faggot on Sup Forums since I don't see you pulling this shit on Pennywise threads.

And that's it.
It's nice both are getting sequels.

I was going to talk about how it's going to be shit but then I realized that this is for the new movie and not that shitty tie-in comic that Millar couldn't even be bothered to write

It's actually more of a sequel to the original comic.

Man, that new comic was shit. Then again, I didn't really like the original comic and thought the movie was a huge improvement. I was looking forward to the Golden Circle as soon as I saw the laser whip.

I can understand that.
As someone who enjoyed Gary from the original more than Eggsy from the movie, I thought it was alright. Depends on where it goes though.

>I was looking forward to the Golden Circle as soon as I saw the laser whip.
Reviews I've been looking up have been saying good things.

>telling a super-villain that the society-disrupting project you were tasking with is completed and will activate automatically thus completely devaluing your life
Wow, he sure is a retard for some kind of genius.